Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Seventeen ~ You'd love to know, the things I do.

We were at a small diner that the guys chose to have breakfast at, we were all having fun and mucking around but I kept on getting the feeling I was being watched.

“You alright babe?” asked Chris kissing my cheek and putting me more under his arm

“I’m fine” I said snuggling up to Chris more

“You don’t seem it?”

“I’m fine, trust me” I reassured him

“Come on babe, let’s have a talk” Chris said grabbing my hand and dragging me outside.

“What’s wrong?” Chris asked again

“I feel like I’m being watched” I said truthfully, Chris looked around.

“Nope, no one looking at us let’s go back inside”

“Fine..” I said going back inside.

*Mystery P.O.V.*

That boy is truly stupid, the girl can feel dark holes bearing into her but little does she know that something bad is going to happen… The mysterious person thought as they continued watching the group have their fun.

Soon they’ll be playing with my kind of fun…
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that this is a bit short, the chapter is kind of a filler and a bit of information to whats going to happen next...

Who do you guys think the mystery point of view is? Is it Serena or another character?

I want to thank Mike.Fuentes for commenting and I shall put another chapter up if I at least get 2 or more comments.

Enjoy :)