Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Eighteen ~ We are the damned, the cursed and the broken.

*Lolita’s P.O.V.*

*A few days later*

I keep feel like I’m being watched and it’s starting to make me paranoid, I’m starting to think that everybody thinks I’m crazy but really I’m not. I was currently sitting on the bus with Allie, Ricky and Devin while the others are doing interviews. We’re all talking about movies when Ricky and Devin’s phones are going off, they go outside to talk to whoever was calling them.

“I wonder who’s calling them” I said

“Maybe their girlfriends” Allie replied with a shrug

“….Wait they have girlfriends!? Nobody has told me!”

“Yeah, Devin’s girlfriend name is Kylie and Ricky’s is Jessica. Both lovely girls but people think Jessica is a total bitch but she’s really down to earth, Kylies a bit quiet but her and Devin are perfect for each other” Allie explained

“Are they… you know? Like us?” I asked

“Don’t make it seem like we’re total hideous monsters and yes they are, like us they’re partnered or mated to Ricky and Devin” Allie said

“Oh alright…” I said, once I said it Ricky and Devin ran onto the bus with huge grins on their faces.

“What’s wrong with you?” asked Allie

“Jessica and Kylie are going to be joining us on tour!” Ricky and Devin said in unison

“YAAAAAY! More girls on the bus!!” Allie squealed, I looked at Allie like she was crazy.

“No offence Loli but it would be better if we had more girls on the bus so we can actually do more girl things” Allie said once she calmed down

“So when are they coming here?” I asked

“When we hit Cali in 2 days, they’ll be coming on the bus just before we leave” Ricky explained

“Heey guys, we’re baaaaack” Balz shouted

“I swear you are going to make them deaf if you yell anymore louder” Ryan said smacking a hand behind Josh’s head.

“Ha ha so funny” Balz said with sarcasm.

“What’s up with the guys?” Chris asked looking at me

“Their girlfriends are joining us when we go to Cali” Allie said

“Oh no! More girls on the bus” Ang said walking away to grab a water bottle from the fridge

“Get over it, you’ll love it” I said with a wink

“If it was girls that weren’t taken, then maybe I would enjoy myself but since they’re taken by my best mates I’m not really excited” Ang said.

“We gotta get you a girl Parente” Chris said draping his arm over my shoulder

“When you find that girl, tell me straight away” Ang said walking away.

*A few days later, just arrived in California*

We have just arrived in California or Cali as some American people call it, we were finally allowed to stay in a hotel which looked amazing! Everyone had to share a room with someone so Ryan and Allie, Ricky and Jessica (when she got here), Devin and Kylie (when she got here), Angelo and Josh and Chris and I all got assigned to rooms to share. The guys were about to head off to the concert venue to do sound check while Allie and myself got settled in before Jessica and Kylie got here, we unpack our stuff and started to muck around. We heard a knock so we opened up the door and saw two girls standing there with their suitcases.

“KYLIE! JESSICA!” Allie squealed running into their arms

“ALLIE!” Kylie and Jessica squealed back, they started to jump around and squeal until they noticed me standing there all awkward.

“Oh guys, this is Lolita” Allie said introducing me

“Oh so you’re the famous Lolita I’ve heard about from Ricky” Jessica said hugging me

“Wow you’re even prettier than what Devin described you” Kylie said hugging me after Jessica did.

“Oh thanks girls” I said starting to blush so I looked down on the floor

“Awh your making the girl blush” Allie said poking me making me blush a little bit harder

“Oh I almost forgot, come in girls! Put your bags in my room until the guys come back from sound check” Allie said, Jessica and Kylie put their bags in Allies hotel room and we all sat down on the couch.

“So… are you going out with Chris yet?” asked Jessica

“Yeah I am, I have since a little over a week” I said

“Have you guys had sex?” asked Kylie

“KYLIE! YOU DON’T ASK THOSE TYPES OF QUESTIONS!” Jessica and Allie said at the same time, I looked down and blushed.

“Um no we haven’t, I kind of wanna take it slow since I haven’t done it yet”

“Wait… you haven’t done IT yet?” asked Allie

“Who hasn’t done “IT” yet?” asked Ryan as him and the other guys walked in.

“None of your business” Allie said

“Lolita” Kylie said

“KYLIE” Allie and Jess said, I blushed even harder. Why is everyone making me blush so much today!?

“KYLIE” Devin said running towards Kylie and Kylie jumping in his arms getting spun by him

“Why don’t I get greeted like that Rick?” asked Jess

“Because I don’t need to do that since your special enough” Ricky said kissing her on the lips.

“Awwwwwwwh!” Allie squealed

“Calm down babe” Ryan said kissing her on the cheek, Chris sat next to me and smiled.

Why is everyone who is in a relationship is getting greeted in a love type of way but I get greeted with a smile just like me and Chris are close friends? Does Chris even like me that way now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a filler chapter since I will be introducing Jessica (Ricky's girlfriend) and Kylie (Devin's apprent fiancé or girlfriend (I have heard different things)).

I will be having more chapters of the mysterious person's P.O.V.

Who do you think it is!? If you think it is a new character will it be a hunter, another jealous ex or just someone crazy?

Thank you Mike.Fuentes for commenting :)