Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Three.

*At the mall*

“How about you try this on?” Allie asked,

“Ugh fine! How many other pieces of clothing do I need? I swear this can last me for about the rest of my life and isn’t this going to cost whoever is paying for my things?” I said.

“No need to worry about the cost of the things you need which you also need more bras and underwear! I think we totally should go to Victoria’s Secret” Allie said with a wink,

“Chris is not going to see me without my clothes on!”

“Wait, how you know about Chris?” asked Allie,

“You mentioned him when you told Devon off for using his power on me…” I said back.

*A few hours later*

“OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE TO GET THAT DRESS! IT’S SO CUTE AND AND AND AMAZING ON YOU!!” squealed Allie.

We were currently in Hot Topic and Allie has been practically giving me everything in that store that is in my size, I was currently showing Allie in the changing rooms the teenage runaway black spider dress that I was trying on. I didn’t exactly want to try it on but Allie told me if I ever wore it around Chris, it would make him fall in even more love with me. I don’t really get why Allie said that because Chris and I haven’t met so Chris couldn’t have already fallen in love with me.

“Oh the guys have almost finished their signing so we better get all these clothes and get going before the guys see you” Allie said before putting her cell phone away,

“I haven’t tried everything on!” I said

“you don’t need to try everything on, I already know that it’s going to fit so let’s go” Allie said collecting some of the clothes I was going to get and heading to the cash register. I followed Allie with the rest of the clothes. I swear the cashier was going to have kittens seeing all this clothing and accessories that she has to ring up.

*skip to when they’re about to leave*

“And the total amount is $277.59” said the cashier, Allie put the credit card through that we were using & left with all the clothing I got.

“Wait... Don’t I like need pads and tampons and stuff like that?” I asked

“No way! Female vampires don’t have periods like female humans do, that’s the lucky thing about us! When we’ve just had sex we have to take this drink which smells awful but tastes alright and that stops sperm just like if we were taking the pill or something” Allie replied back.

We kept on walking and got into a cab, Allie told the taxi driver the address where the concert was held. He drove to the address, Allie paid him and we got all of my bags out. We were heading towards the bus when Allie said “oh shit! I think the boys are back, if they are I can’t hide you. We are so fucked!” Allie said starting to panic.

“Allie! What is so wrong with the boys seeing me?” as I said that I saw everyone from Motionless In White staring at us… well mostly me.

Allie just sighed and we started to head towards the bus again, I saw all the boys leave the window except for Chris. He just kept staring at me with his mouth open, it was kind of cute how I had that effect on him but it was starting to get a bit annoying. All I wanted to do was to tell him to take a picture because it would last longer. I was cut out of my thoughts when I saw 3 men running towards me.

“You must be Chris’s mate? What’s your name? Chris will not be able to get his hands off of you” and many other things were being said to me in a million times an hour.

“Stop trying to scare the girl! Remember she will be with us forever” Allie said making the 3 men shut up.

“Um hi… My name is Lolita and yes, I have been told that I am Chris’s mate or partner or whatever the hell it is. If you do have any more questions I will answer them when I am on the bus and sitting down” I said.

“Sorry” was all the boys said.

“Here let me help you with those bags” Ryan offered and him and Devon told some of my bags off Allie and myself and took them inside the bus.

I got on the bus and took in what my surroundings looked like, “here sit down we’ve put your bags in the back lounge” Josh said.

“Oh um thank you” I said starting to get shy from all the stares I was getting even from Devon, Ryan and Allie.

“So….. Where you from? Angelo asked,

“Um Australia” I replied back.

“Oh wow! Chris’s lover is from the place we love performing” said Josh but as soon as Josh said it Chris turned and walked away.

“What’s up with him?” Allie asked

“We don’t know” the rest of MIW said.

“I’m gonna find out” I said before heading where I Chris was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey guys,

Thank you for everyone who has read this so far. I would also love to thank the one person who has commented on this story and the two people have subscribed.

I would love it if you guys could comment with just what you thought about the story/chapter. Would love to hear your feedback!

Thanks a lot :)

- Mayday