Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Four ~ Would lay with me and just forget the world?

“Chris….. Chris where are you?” I said as I was looking around for Chris, I knew he was around the back of the bus but I did not know where. As soon as I walked past the last bunk a hand grabbed a hold of my wrist and dragged me into the bottom bunk.

“What the hell Chris!?” I whisper yelled at him.

“I am truly sorry but I didn’t want anyone else know where I was” Chris explained

“Alright… Well what’s wrong with you? Why did you just walk away from us when Josh said something” I asked

“I felt bad okay?”

“Felt bad for what?” I asked

“They took you away from the place you were from, they took you away from your friends and family. You don’t deserve someone like me” Chris said looking away from me

“Chris, don’t feel bad at all. I’ll explain my life to you, I don’t usually do this but I just feel like I can open up to you and I know that you won’t hurt me” I said back making Chris look at me.

“Talk away” Chris said bluntly.

“I don’t actually have family so don’t feel bad for me, my Dad left my Mum and myself when I was just born so my Mum had to raise me on her own. We lived a good life even if we didn’t have a lot of money until I was sixteen, my Mum died because of suicide” as I said I started to get a bit teary. Chris could tell was starting to tear up so he started to hold me,

“I had to live in foster homes with other kids… They didn’t really like me, they would pick and abuse me. I was like their punching bag but when I would go hit them back the people who would care for us would only see me hitting them not them hitting me so I would get kicked out of the foster homes. As soon as I turned eighteen I moved into an apartment with my two friends but lately it feels like they haven’t been my friends but anyways it doesn’t matter now because the doctors made them forget all about me” I said.

“As I said before I am truly sorry, but I think I see why they chose you for me” Chris says.

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously

“Most human partners have to be strong enough for when they become vampires like emotional pain which as you have explained, your life has been pretty tough. You also have to have things that they know that the vampire mate would like and lastly they have to get along with the rest of the group which as I can see everyone already loves you” Chris explained.

“You said human partners…. I’m not human anymore” I said

“Yes, yes I do know that you are not a human anymore… You are one of us, but you are still classed as a human partner because you were born as a human not as a vampire” Chris explained to me more.

“I think I’m still going to have to get my head around the whole situation” I said as I left Chris in his bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to thank again everyone who has read the story, the 3 people who have recommend this story and the 7 subscribers!
I would love to hear your feedback so comment on this story!
I have forgotten to thank xXRememberTheDaysXx for commenting on the first chapter, so thank you again :D
Keep reading,
~ Mayday