Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Five ~ I was living in hell until you casted your spell

“Soooooo….” Ricky said to make the situation awkward as soon as I walked back into the front of the bus.

“What was wrong with him?” Ryan asked

“He felt bad that they took me away from my friends and family but I explained that I thought it was the best that they took me away” I explained to everyone.

“Awh, how cute! He’s already concerned about her!” Allie said starting to fan girl over the fact Chris cared about me. We all looked at strange and after a while Chris came back to the front of the bus with us, suddenly everyone except for me moved quickly into seats that weren’t near me. I guess they wanted Chris to be near me, I think Chris got the gist and came right next to me and sat next to me on the couch. He looked at me then grinned at me, everyone looked aw struck I guess because of us.

After a few minutes everyone calmed down and continued doing what they were doing, “um Lolita can I talk to you?” Josh asked.

“ahhh… sure?” I said,

Josh and Ricky walked outside and I followed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was short, I was in a bit of a hurry but what Josh and Ricky will say to her will be in the next chapter. What do you think they'll say to her? Will it be good, bad or a bit of both?
I would love to thank Mike.Fuentes for commenting :)