All I Ever Wanted

O1

It was only eight in the morning when the blond University student was woke up by a strong pair of tanned arms pulling her into his bare torso. There was a small mumble about needing to leave for breakfast with a friend, but the girl had other plans. “Shh.” She whispered into his ear as she kissed down his chest, moving under the covers once again.

It was like a reply of the night before, the blond disappearing under a pair of sheets, muffled moans, and covering of ears; it, happened a lot in the three person dorm room.

“Fuck Rem.” The male sad as he promptly bit down on his forearm to muffle the groans that were to escape from his mouth when he felt the hot, wet, mouth of the blond on him again. He could feel her smirking around him, as the sheet moved up and down over her head. One of the males hands ran under the blanket to tangle in the tangled, long, blonde locks tugging on them as the girl continued to treat him to a nice wake up song.

They were both used to this, the waking up early, the blow jobs to get him to stay, the cuddling and sleep. Occasionally they’d act like a real couple and go out to dinner together, sometimes if Remy was lucky he’d get her flowers. But usually he was kisses, touches and fucks that kept them together, and it happened far more often than either of them would like to admit to each other.

It wasn’t even that the two of them were ashamed of their relationship, but Remy had already made it awkward with her failed relationship with Louis. She didn't need to be the cause of another awkward silence between the group of friends that met together almost every Friday.

“Dammit Rem.” There was a loud moan, muffled by the groan of pain that came from biting into a tanned arm. It never took long for Remy to finish a guy off, she wasn't only good with her brain, she was good with her mouth. Before any male would like to admit they were releasing themselves in her mouth or on her face.

“You need to learn to shut the fuck up, Andy.” Remy smirked, as she crawled back up from under the covers. The blond settled herself down next to his side, looking up at him.

“And you need to learn to swallow correctly, Remy.” Andy smirked, as he cupped the side of her face, wiping the mess that was on the corner of her mouth.

Like any other morning, Remy curled into Andy’s side as Andy texted whoever he was supposed to be meeting that he’d meet them later and they should do lunch instead. Just like any other day, Remy would drift off the sleep to the steady beating of Andy’s heart, and Andy would drift off to sleep with his arms wrapped around the smaller girl. Then, just like any other day, they’d wake up to the blast of music form Abbie and a death glare, a glare that said, “Now you know what it’s like”.

Then Remy and Andy would get up, mosey on down to the showers and shower together like they did every other day. The two would get dressed together, and Andy would walk Remy to her classes before he would head back into London to work. It happened nearly every single day.

It was her daily routine and if Remy had to be honest with herself, she really didn’t have a problem with it. She’d fallen into the routine a while ago, the week after Addison had left to go back to the states. Andy had become her comforter and the person she turned to when she needed an outlet. He’d been there willingly the entire time. If Remy was being honest he was her security blanket.
“Next time you think you and lover boy could keep it down?” The honey haired colored girl asked from her spot on the bottom bunk of the bunk beds; the top one still empty and waiting for Addison to come home. Her blue eyes flickered up from the magazine in her hands to send a glare in the direction of the blond.

“Oh shut up. I’m stressed.” Remy said as he dropped her backpack onto the spot near the desk at the foot of her bed. The amount of classes the girl had taken up this semester had driven her stress level through the roof. Her professors were harder on her, she had more course work and the classes she was in were weighting heavy on her GPA this semester. Failing was not an option for her.
“If you’re stressed he should be treating you. Giving blow jobs doesn't decrease your stress, it decreases his.” The girl shot back as she closed the magazine and let it rest on her stomach. “If you’re so stressed you should start up yoga again.”

Remy groaned as she kicked off her flats and fell onto her bed. “Do you remember yoga was what got me into this mess?” She asked, turning down to look at Abbie, letting out a sigh. After Addy had left, Remy was left alone to deal with Louis and El being together again, and Harry moving on. At the time she wasn't great friends with Abbie, and she needed a way out. Yoga had always been a good stress relief so it was decided that she’d sign herself up. If the class hadn't been held outside, she never would have been sleeping with Andy every day.

Abbie shrugged and opened the magazine again, going back to her reading as Remy laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling trying to get her head on straight. It’d been a long day, all the days had been going by long. Every day would drag on and on and on, until finally all Remy wanted was a back massage and a shower with Andy.

The loud sound of Remy’s cell phone went off, bringing both girls from their haze. Remy reached for her phone, noting the caller id before answering. “Yes, Li?” She asked, as he turned on her side to face Abbie, who was now watching her, wondering why the most sensible member of the biggest boy band, and one of their best friends had called.

“Uhm…did you and Abbie forget Addy was coming home today?” He asked, a sigh coming from his end of the phone.

“I knew I forgot something! Shit.” Remy groaned, rubbing a hand over her face. There was the soft creaking of the dorm door opening and Andy came in holding a tray of coffees in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other, already in a vase. He set them down on the desk and handed one of the coffees over to Abbie.

“So I’m taking it you two aren't even ready to go?” There was muffled yells coming from the other line, and a sinking on of the bed. Andy came up behind her one arm slipping around her waist the other propping his head up.

“No. Abbie has class in like fifteen minutes,” Remy began, suddenly hyper aware of the way, Andy’s fingers were ghosting themselves along the waistband of her jeans. “And I’ve got to go sign up to teach a yoga class. You know extra credits so I can graduate and what not.” The blond choked out, rolling her eyes at the death glare from across the room.

“Alright then, I’ll call you when I get her back to the house.” Liam said, Remy could tell there was a slight smile on his face. “Oh and if you see Andy at the Uni could you tell him that we need to pick a time for the breakfast he rescheduled this morning?”

The blond almost groaned out loud at the last part. “Yeah If I see him I’ll defiantly let him know for you.” She said as he turned on her back, shaking her head at the long haired male above her. “I’ll talk to you later.”

As she hung up the phone, Abbie got up gathering her things together and Andy had been trying to contain his laughter the entire time she had been on the phone. “You shit! You could have told me it was Liam this morning! I thought it was Lexi.” The blond said while hitting him in the chest.

“I’m not going to turn down a blow if you’re going to give me one.” Andy said, grabbing the blondes’ wrists between his hands. “Besides you were much better company this morning than what Liam could have been.”

“What did Liam want?”

“Addy’s coming home today, we were supposed to meet at Harry and Lou’s flat to figure out who was picking her up today. I have no idea how I forgot.”

“Well I wonder. Your brain hasn’t been put to good use, you've been using your mouth for that.” Abbie said rolling her eyes as she stuffed her notebooks into her backpack.

“You forgot too. What’s your excuse? Seeing Niall to much?” The blond said as she turned on her side, an cuddled herself into the warm body next to her. She could hear the drop of books on the table and she knew she got the other girl.

“Try to get the sex in now, would you? I don’t want to hear it later on.”

“Well since you asked so kindly, we’ll wait until you’re asleep in bed to do it.” Andy laughed.
“Yeah, it’s a nice way to wake up.”

“You two are sick.” The honey haired colored girl said as she grabbed her backpack and left through the door, shutting it quite loudly to alert the two laughing bodies that she had left.

As soon as Abbie had left the two in bed quieted down, settling into their usual position under the covers, curled up next to each other. Andy’s fingers combing through Remy’s long blond hair, and her small hands resting against his chest.

+++


Four hours later and the two had tried to take Abbie’s advice before she left. As much as the two joke about it, they don’t like having sex in front of her, so with the in mind and that they had a good forty minutes before she’d be back from her classes they went at it.

Andy’s shirt was on the back of Remy’s desk chair and her pants had been thrown across the room, sitting somewhere on top of a dresser. The thin blanket was pulled up over the two bodies, the only light was radiating from the desk at the foot of the bed. Andy was balanced over the blond, his lips attached to the girls tanned skin, sucking a mark onto her collar bone.

The blonds hands, ran through the dingy looking blond hair of the boy above her, as she tilted her head to the side to allow the other more room. Though it wasn’t like she needed another hickey on her neck, or anywhere else on her body, there were still healing bruises scattered on her thighs, chest, hips and neck. “You know I don’t need any more of these.” Remy mumbled, which was answered with another bit to the skin somewhere in the middle of her chest.

Normally the two were good about how they spent their time, not too much foreplay so they could always get the job done. When they laid down five minutes ago they still had a good forty minutes before Abbie was due back from classes, so when the door swung open the were a bit surprised. Though there was a different reaction other than the normal, “Well at least you’re under the blankets” or “I’ve been gone for six hours and you’re not done?”

“What the …Andy?”

“What the hell is going on?”

“Dammit I didn’t make it in time.”

The two stared at each other in a silent dare to see who would move or say something first. It was a failed effort as before either of them was able to move Liam had made his way over to the side of the bed, to see if it was indeed his best mate. “Aye, she’s not wearing much clothes under here you know.” Andy said, turning his head to look at his friend before he made it any closer.

Remy reached down, pulling up her cotton shorts, and easily located the top she was wearing earlier tugging it over her head without moving much. Andy sat up once the girl was done and pulled on his own shirt, the two of them looking over at the three other friends standing in the doorway.

“Don’t tell me…did you blow me off for Remy?” Liam asked, looking between the blond and his best mate. Abbie let out a loud cackle as he walked into the room dropping the backpack onto the floor. “Oh my…no…no!”

Remy shrugged her shoulders as Andy let out a laugh looking over at his friend. “Well sorry mate, she offered me something I couldn’t say not to.” The boy shrugged as he turned to kiss Remy’s lips quickly. “I’ll leave with Liam. Text me later.”

“Sure thing, love.” Remy said as she watched Andy pull on his shoes and sweater. He blew her a kiss before leaving the room with his mate, leaving Addy, Abbie and Remy alone in their dorm room.
It was silent for a long while, no one really knowing what exactly they should say to each other after being away from each other for a while. There was so much to say yet none of the three could figure out just how they wanted to say it.

“I can’t believe you didn’t even tell me about Andy! I thought I was your best friend!” Addy yelled after the silence had gotten awkward. She dropped her bags in the hallway, walking further into the room, glaring at the blond in the bed. “How could you have no told me this?”

“Er…well…” Remy sighed, running a hand through her hair, trying to get the knots out of it. “There wasn’t much to tell…? I mean we’re not dating it’s kind of like a fuck buddy kind of thing.” She shrugged, as he shoved the covers off the bed, swinging her legs over the side. “Besides you never were all for my plans about making Lou jealous anyway, and this helps me and in more ways than one.”

Abbie bite her lip as she sat down on the end of her bed, Addy turned her body to look at both girls in the room. She looked more upset about it than anything, and Remy knew that her best friend wouldn’t be upset over her not telling her about a fuck buddy. There was a lot more to this than the red head had let on.

“W-what else haven’t you told me...?” Addy asked, looking between the two girls, her bottom lip quivering. She tried to hide it between his teeth, but the blond knew that something was wrong. “Were you two ever going to tell me that Harry has someone else?”

Both girls looked between each other before looking over at Addy as she tried not to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, that was five pages long and like 2,560 words.
They're probably not going to be this long again, but I don't know. Sometimes I get carried away.
Make sure to subscribe and comment.
I can't get better or give you more of what you want if you don't tell me.
xx.