Sleeping Love

1/1

Sheila looked into the cracked-open door and saw the beautiful girl- Jenna, who was now finally her girlfriend- lying on the bed. She was asleep, hopefully in the midst of some wonderful dream. Of course she was; college and soccer had been taking it’s toll on her. Even when she slept she was still so darn beautiful. She loved every thing about her.

Sheila was mad for Jenna and would probably die for her. It was unrequited love at first sight if you believe in that. From the beginning she blindly loved her from the top of her head down to her naked feet. She had longed to run her fingers through her hair and recite poetry. Sometimes she wanted to watch cheesy movies under a blanket and drink tea. For the longest time however Jenna was in love with Sheila’s best friend. It hurt, but Sheila had let their relationship run its course, it didn’t work out, and now they were together.

Sheila tip-toed into the room and put the blanket over her lady love. Then she decided to join Jenna in the worm, soft, safe bed. She simply slept next to the girl she loved in the most innocent way possible. There were hardly any words on this Earth that could describe that could describe her admiration, devotion, and love for the person who was asleep next to her.

I just can’t believe that out of all the people in the world you fell in love with me.