Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 16

"Vic! Give me them!" I shouted at him.

We were hanging out in my room, when he found my stashed pack of cigarettes and now he was holding them above his head as my short ass jumped for them eagerly.

"Nope! I told you, they're bad for yooouu!" He scolded stepping up onto my bed, getting up even higher.

I stepped up too, still reaching for my pack. "Shut up, Vic. You smoke too!" I announced.

"I'm quitting, Vienna! Now, calm down.." His arms were still up in the air and his eyes were looking down at me.

I know what you're thinking. Vic and Vienna hanging out alone...again? No Mike, Tony, Amber or Ericka? But completely alone?

Well, after mine and Jaime's break-up, I decided to kind of seperate from the general group. Though Vic wouldn't let me seperate from him, so he's pretty much become my closest friend.

I shighed and sat down, knowing Vic was going to win this battle and end up disposing of the pack one way or another. That wasn't really a problem for me though since Angie was willing to buy me anything to help cope with the whole Jaime thing.

"Are you calm?" He asked, warily.

I looked up at him, flipping him off. "Yes, Vic. Even though you took away the only thing that makes me calm!"

Vic sat down next to me. "You don't need these, promise. They're just a bunch of cancer sticks, okay?"

I just looked at him with an unpleasant expression. "Okay?" He pushed on, tickling my sides, to get me to smile. It worked, as usual.

I groaned, trying to get his hands away. "Yeah, fine. I get it, asshole, I'm just killing myself. Blah, blah, blah."

Vic stood up, placing the pack in his back pocket and giving me a hug. "I gotta get going." He announced.

I nodded and got up, hugging him back. "See you tomorrow then?"

He nodded with a smile. "Yeah, we're all going downtown tomorrow and you're coming even if i have to carry you there, got it?"

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. But what am i supposed to do until then? Your fucking ass is leaving me, and no ones home." I pouted.

Vic smiled, big. "Awh, are you gonna miss me?" He teased.

"Shut up." I hit his arm, playfully. "Seriously though. My house is boring as fuck!" I complained.

Vic shrugged. "I'd stay if I could, but my dad needs mine and Mike's help painting the house. Why don't you go over to Alex's?" He suggested.

I sighed. "Might as well." I told him, following downstairs. "You know, Angie's starting to think I'm a little whore. With you coming over all the time, and me going to Alex's occasionally."

Vic laughed. "Well, I understand how that'd look sketchy. Why don't you hang out with one of the girls then?"

I shook my head. "I think they both hate me, for breaking up with Jaime and all."

"No they don't. Besides, it's not like Jaime didn't deserve what happened."

"Oh, well. It doesn't matter anymore. I at least still have you." We both stepped out of my house, and I locked the door. "Anyways, I'm heading to Alex's. Text me later, okay?" I walked over and grabbed my skateboard.

"You're going to his wearing that?" Vic asked, checking out my outfit. I looked down and I was wearing what i usually wear everyday.

I nodded and shrugged. "So?"

Vic shook his head. "Just be careful, okay?"

I started skating next to Vic as he walked. "I'll be fine, dad."

---

I walked up the stone pavement that led up to Alex's house. I reached underneath the flower pot and picked up their spare key.

The only reason I even knew where it was, is because Alex was too lazy to get off his ass, and answer the door, so he trusted me with knowing.

"ALEX GASKARTH! YOUR BEST FRIEND IS HERE!" I hollered, hearing it echo through his empty house.

"I'm in the living room, Vienna!" He called back and I followed the sound of his voice to the couch in the living room.

Alex was laying down, his eyes glued to the television screen. I looked down at him, but he never got up, so I sat down on his legs.

"Mmm." He groaned, finally looking to me. "Wassup?"

"Bored." I replied simply. "We should do something."

"Wanna smoke?" He suggested.

I stood up, going to the freezer, pulling out a brand new bottle of Vodka. "And drink." I added with a smile.

That's how most of the afternoon with Alex went. Getting drunk, and stoned. It was nice and calming.

Needless to say we got pretty fucked, beyond belief. The room was spinning. Everything was moving in slow motion and everything I touched felt amazing. I looked at Alex and he smiled at me, taking me by the hand and spinning me in a circle.

"Oh fuuuck." I laughed, feeling so out of it.

"Shiiit. I need to sit down." Alex chuckled, sitting on the couch, pulling me down next to him.

"I'm so fucked, Alex." I giggled.

He threw his head back while laughing and turned to me. "Do..Do I looked fucked up?"

I just laughed, grabbing his hand in mine. "Your skin..It's so soft." I Gushed and rubbed his hand on my cheek.

"Holy shit, Vienna! You are so fucking high!"

"No! I'm just..I'm so relaxed right now. Everything feels and looks so amazing." I replied and he looked at me as if I were crazy.

"I have an idea." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs to his bedroom.

"What?" I asked, curiously as he rummaged through his backpack for his laptop and turned it on.

"You know what's the most amazing thing to hear when you're fucked up?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, what?" I tilted my head to the side.

He clicked on some things once his laptop started up. "Some fuckin dubstep." He smiled, nodding his head.

I layed down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. The song sounded dream-like and trancy. I loved it.

Alex had grabbed my hand, rubbing circles at the back of it with his thumb. I looked over and grinned at him. He smiled back, cutely.

I'm not sure why but I felt the unbearable need to kiss someone. No, not just someone. But Alex. It could have just been the alcohol. Or the weed. Hell, maybe I just wanted to kiss him!

I sat myself up on my elbow and looked down at him. He had his eyes closed and inchorently licked his lips. I started lowering my head down towards his and his eyes flashed open.

"Vienna.." Was all he said, before grabbing the back of my head and crashing his lips on mine.

It felt amazing. Indescribable.

I swung my leg over and straddled over him. His hands roamed all over my body, reaching up inside my shirt.

The more he kissed me, the more we both got into it.

Alex flipped us around. He was now on top of me as I was under him.

One by one an article of clothing came off until we were underneath his blanket naked...and well...you know what happens next..

----

I woke up to the sound of groaning and the bed shifting to the left. Sitting up, I looked over. Alex was sitting at the edge of his bed, wearing only his boxers and his head in his hands.

I sat up, taking the blanket up with me to cover myself.

"Alex?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

He turned around. "Oh, you're awake." He stood up. "You hungry?"

I shook my head. "No. What time is it?"

"Eleven in the morning." He replied, simply.

I nodded. "Are you alright, Alex? You seem...off or something.."

He shook his head. "I'm fine, Vienna. Why wouldn't I be?"

I shrugged. "Is it cause we...you know.." I trailed off, not wanting to say what we'd done under the influence of alcohol and drugs.

He looked at me, shaking his head vigorously and sitting next to me again. "No no. It was...amazing. And you were amazing. It's just..."

"What? It's just what, Alex?" I pushed on.

He shook his head. "Naw, it's stupid."

I sighed and bumped my head on his softly, makibg him chuckle. "It's not stupid. Just tell me...please?"

He looked up, hesitantly.

"I...I think I have feelings for you, Vienna. Strong feelings. Ad I want to be with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Don't worry! This is still a Vic & Vienna story! I have to re-do the next couple chapters and make them shorter, So I can get to what happens between Vic & Vienna sooner! Just please stay with me! <3 <3 <3