Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 19:

"What are you doing here?!" I asked loudly, dropping the pan. That was enough to wake Vic up. He looked panicked, looking around like mad and rubbing his eyes as if he weren't really in the living room of my home. I placed a hand on my hip and looked down at his still laying body. "Vic!" He looked at me confused. "What are you doing here?" I repeated, quieter, but still as forceful.

He sat up, looking around once more. "I...I don't know.." He replied, looking up at me. He still had that confused expression on his face, so I believed him.

"How the hell did you even get in here?!" I asked, looking around for any open windows or unlocked doors. But they're weren't any. Which meant someone let him in. And it for sure wasn't me.

"I uh..."He trailed off, trying to remember anything about the whole thing. " A lady...with blonde hair. She let me in." He placed a hand on his head closing his eyes.

"Angie.."I said to myself, confused. "Why would my step-mom let you in?" I asked him, then thought of a better question. "Were you drinking last night? I mean, why are you here, Vic?!"

Vic stood up, obviously annoyed at the multiple questions. "I said I don't know Vienna!" He exclaimed, grabbing his jacket from the arm of the sofa he was sleeping on. "If I did, I would've told you by now, but I don't. So stop fucking asking!" He turned to walk away, shaking his head.

"What the fuck, Vic!" I called to him and he turned around. "We were friends, and now what? You hate me again?"

"I don't hate you." He replied in a monotone.

"Then why are you acting like you did when we first met?"

He shook his head and let out a dry laugh. "You really can't see it, can you?" He asked.

"No! Because if I did would I be fucking asking, Vic?" I shouted at him, completely losing it. "I'm so done with all of our bipolar bullshit!" I continued, getting teary eyed out of frustration.

"If you can't see it...then maybe I should just leave you alone. For good." He said, and tried walking out again.

I shook my head and ran after him, grabbing his shoulder and making him turn around. "Tell me what the fuck is up with you! You've been fucking with my head since day one, and I've had enough! Just tell-" I was cut off by Vic grabbing my face, kissing me hard on the lips. I was shocked at first, wanting to push him off of me, and slap him across the face. But I didn't. I let him kiss me and I kissed him back.

He pulled away. "If you still can't see it..then I don't know what else to do." He said, opening the front door.

I didn't stop him this time. I just stood there as he slammed the door shut.

I was confused as to why he would do such a thing. But I ws even more confused as to why I liked it.

----

I was still standing, facing my front door. Dazed and confused by what just happened. I mean, Vic Fuentes kissed me. Again. What was I supposed to be feeling right now? This is the same guy who hated my guts for no reason when I first got to San Diego, and has put me through the craziest emotional rollar coaster since.

I didn't know if I had feelings for him or not. But I didn't want to find out. Mostly because I was worried that I'd realize that I did. And not to mention Alex.

Shit.

I have a boyfriend! A boyfriend who I was just making out with not too long ago.

Was I supposed to tell him what happened?

No, no. I could never ruin him and Vic's friendship.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the loud ringing of my cellphone in the kitchen. I finally moved from where I was standing and went to answer it. The ringing and the caller ID indicated that it was Alex that was calling.

I hesitated a bit at first, biting my lip and wondering if I should answer or not. I must've took too long because soon the phone screen read that I had a missed call from "Alex <3"

I shook my head of my thoughts and called him back right away. I mean, what was I worried about? Vic kissed me and not the other way around. And I don't like him. I just like how he kisses...at least that's what I'll keep telling myself..

I was more confident now as my phone connected to Alex's- that I had convinced myself that what happened was all Vic.

"Mornin'" Alex answered, the chattering of his bandmates in the background. I forgot he told me he had band practice this morning.

"Morning." I replied, opening the fridge to fix myself something to eat and to get my mind off of Vic and this morning. "Sorry I missed your call. I was...doing somthing." I told him, settling for a bowl of cereal.

I walked over to the cabinet, taking out a glass bowl and filling it with Cheerios. "Oh, it's fine babe! I just wanted to call to say I love you before we started practice." He continued, the sound of guitar in the background.

I smiled at this. "I love you too, Vic."

"Vic?" He replied, his tone no longer happy.

Shit. My stomach dropped when I realized what I just called Alex. "Fuck. I-I meant Alex! Vic was just here and I-"

"Vic was there? This early?"

"No. He was just asleep on my couch and-" I tried explaining to him but he just kept cutting me off.

"A guy slept at your house?" He asked, pissed off. "Is that why you didn't answer your phone, babe? Too busy with Vic?"

"Would you just let me fucking explain?!" I exclaimed, getting frustrated.

I heard Alex sigh on the other end. "Fine. Explain."

"Thank you." I said. "I found Vic on my couch when I woke up. I don't know how he got there and neither did he." I explained. "We got in a fight like usual and then he left. That's it. I didn't mean to call you Vic, it was an accident. My minds just all over the place right now."

"Okay.." He replied in a calm tone. "You got me worried you were falling for Fuentes." He joked.

I chuckled. "Me in love with Vic? Yeah right." I said.

"Don't worry. I believe you. I've got to go though babe. See ya." The line went dead after I said goodbye and told him about the bonfire Amber invited us to. He said he'd pick me up around 6.

Alex had said he believed that I wasn't in love with Vic. And as I sat there eating my breakfast, I wondered if I believed it too.
♠ ♠ ♠
C; enjoy this chapter you sexy fuckers! tell me your thoughts.