Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 2

This was Liam's favorite part. The adrenalin was evident. We hid in the upstairs level until we thought the cops were gone. We went into one of the rooms, one of the only ones with a bed. He turned my body so I was facing him, as he started kissing hungrily at my lips. I grabbed hold of his shirt taking it off his body, throwing it in a random direction. One by one a piece if clothing came off until we sat there in our underwear.

I guess the cops heard us because the door came busting open. We didn't bother to run though, no. We laughed. The look on the cops face was hilarious when he say two teens about to fuck.

I got up from the bed, as did Liam, going towards the officer, holding out my wrists, saying "Take me downtown, sir!"

The ride to the station was quick. The officer made us put our clothes back on, which was pretty funny to us for some unknown reason.

It was the usual routine down at the station; fingerprintes, mug shots, then the holding cell. Liam and I weren't allowed to touch each other though, which made the whole twenty minutes I was there completely boring.

"Miss Conrad, you're free to leave." An officer lady sternly said, waiting to escort me out. I stood up and sighed.

"See you tomorrow night, babe." I giggled as I followed the lady - with a disapproving look on her face - out to my mom who was standing there, arms folded, tapping her right foot impatiently outside of the station.

"Well, don't you look absolutely beaut-" I started to say until my mom abruptly interrupted me.

"Car. Now." Was all she said. I snickered, rolling my eyes and followed her out.

The car ride home consisted of the usual "you need to straighten up your act" lecture that I had heard numerous times but in different variations. I answered with "sorrys" and "ok mom."

When we pulled up to our small town house, I shut the door and skipped inside heading straight for the couch and flipping on the T.V.

My mom came inside and stood right in front of me. I looked up at her and she gave me the 'look'. I sighed and sat up.

"Yes, mother?" I smiled sarcastically, "What can I do for you on this fine evening?"

"Pack your bags." was all she said before heading off to her room.

I furrowed my eyebrows then followed her after a minute. "We going on a trip or something?" I asked from the doorway.

"Nope." She replied, fixing her bed. "But you are."

"Ha-ha. Very funny mom. But seriously, where are we going?"

"I'm not going anywhere." She stood then went to the bathroom, I followed her once again.

"Okay. Then were am I going!" She turned to face me. "To live with your dad. In San Diego."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!!