Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 27

"I could get used to this." Vic said as we woke up in each others arms once again on the couch.

"I am already." I said making us both chuckle.

"I don't want to leave." Vic said quietly in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Then stay here with me for the day...again." I said, while putting my lips to his neck, giving him small kisses until I reached his lips to kiss him.

We both continued this until we had to break away to catch our breath.

"I really should get home soon. But we can continue this when I can get away from band practice later this afternoon..?" He offered.

"I guess I can let you leave then. I should probably clean the house anyway since my parents will be home in a couple of days." We both looked around us to see the disaster of a mess in the living room.

"Yeah, I think that would be the generous thing to do." Vic agreed nodding his head. "Just let me hold you for awhile longer before going."

"I suppose I can let you hold me for just a bit longer." I said, teasing him.

After a couple moments of silence he spoke up.

"I never asked you. Uh.. How did Alex react when you told him." I thought about it for a second, trying to figure what all to tell him about it. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want.." He said when I didn't say anything right away.

"Well, he always thought that I had feelings for you, so we had argued over that a couple times." I said and took a small break. I made us both sit up, his arm still around me. "The night at the bonfire..after you left and went into a tent, he took me over to the side and yelled at me. He said he noticed that me and you had been..'eyeing' each other all night."

"And here I thought I was being discreet about it." Vic said, making me chuckle.

"You and me both." I said before continuing again. "Anyway, the next day, he came over and said he was sorry and that he was wrong. He said he knows now to trust me and that he believed that I didn't have feelings for you or whatever. But the thing was..I didn't believe that, and he could tell. So I told him to go to Paris without me so I can figure this all out." I said.

The story put a cute half smile onto his lips. "I guess the fact that the previous morning, when I accidentally said "I love you too, Vic." on the phone to him, didn't help much either... Yeah...he wasnt too happy about that." I added before he started laughing.

"Yeah, that could be a damper in a relationship." He said after he was done laughing. "Oh! Speaking of relationship... I have something for you." He said as he got off the couch and went to get something out of his truck, leaving me curious.

He came back in a minute later with a medium size gift bag in his hand, and sat on the table in front of the couch. He handed me the bag. "Read this card first." He said as he pulled it out of the bag quickly.

I eyed him curiously before I read the small writing on the card.

"Vienna, you mean so much to me. I've never met anyone like you and no ones ever made me so happy before. To show you another way of how much I care, I bought you some things so you can see. But I have a quick question before you see them."

I flipped around the card to see if it said anything else but there wasn't anything.

"What's the question?" I asked, as he got up to come sit beside me on the couch again.

He took my hands in his before looking me in the eyes and taking a deep breath. "Will you be my girlfriend? Officially?" He asked, hope in his brown eyes.

I huge smile appeared on my lips. "Of course I will." I said and pulled him in to give him a kiss. He kissed back willingly.

"I was hoping you'd say that." He said, giving me another kiss. "Open your gift."

I opened the gift bag wider to take out what was in it. I pulled out a band shirt of A Day To Remember, and the new Miss May I CD. "See, now, this is the kind of stuff a boyfriend should be buying for his girlfriend." I said in approval.

"My thoughts exactly." He agreed with a grin.

"I love it. Thanks, Vic." I thanked, and put the stuff down so I could kiss him again.

After we were done kissing he stood up. "I should probably get going now. I don't want to be late for practice."

"Fine. You can leave I guess." I said as I followed him to the door. After he put on his shoes, he pulled me in for a hug and a kiss goodbye.

"I'll be back around four or five." He said. I gave him a quick nod before he went out to the truck.

Great, now I have four hours of alone time, which I'll probably just use to clean up this house.

---

It was about three o'clock and I had just finished vacuuming the living room. I was already halfway done cleaning finally.

I heard a knock on my door.

Huh. Vic must be done early, I figured.

I put the vacuum away before going to open the door.

But it wasn't Vic on the other side like I'd hoped.

This was the one who stood in front of me. He was the last person who I thought it would be, considering it hadn't been a full week yet, and he should still be in Paris.

"Alex...what are you doing here?" I asked in utter shock. I definately was not prepared for him to be here. I still hadn't figured out what I was going to say to him about me and Vic.

"You lied to me." He simply said, anger on his face.

"What are you talking abo-"

"You told me that when Vic was here that one morning that nothing had happened between you two! Because apparently making out with each other when you were dating me was nothing?!" He yelled at me, making me flinch at his words.

"How did you fi-" I started to ask, but once again he cut me off.

"Ashley. I decided to come home a day early because I wanted to see you. See who you wanted to be with. And this morning I ran into her outside of the coffee shop. And she was kind enough to inform me that the night of the bonfire she overheard you two talking about it And saw you kissing him. Again!" He shouted.

His words stung, but I knew every word of it was true. When I thought he would finally let me explain, I talked. "Alex...I was going to tell you. But I was still trying to figure out what was even going on between me and Vic still. So that's why I told you to go to Paris without me so I could figure it out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I'm sorry you had to find out that way.." I apologized.

He just scoffed at me, clearly not caring whether I was sorry or not. "That's great Vienna." He said sarcastically. "I should have known from the start that you were nothing but a little whore. You use people for whatever it is YOU want just to crush them when your done with them!"

"Where the hell is all of this coming from Alex?!" I asked, not bothering to keep my tone down.

"You know it's true. You went from Jaime, to me, to Vic in a matter of three months! Who's your next target gonna be? Gonna try to break up Mike and Ericka so you can use him too?" He shot back.

He was taking things too far now. I pulled my hand back and slapped him hard across the face, making his face turn to the side from the force.

"Get the fuck away from me, you ass!" I shouted and pushed him away, making him stumble back a few feet.

"You know it's true, Vienna! You're a little filthy ska-" he started to say, but I had slammed my door shut before he finished his sentence.

I couldn't calm down after what he had said to me. I couldn't hold back my the tears anymore. I went to the couch and started sobbing.

About three minutes after Alex had left, my front door opened.

"Vienna! I'm done practice." It was Vic.

I got up from the couch and ran into his arms. His smile instantly vansished when he saw my tears.

"Vienna, what happened?" He said as he held me.

I couldn't speak clearly right now so I just finished crying until I was calm enough to talk. He pulled back a bit and grabbed my face in his hands. "Vienna...why are you crying? What happened?" He asked again, pushing some hair away out of my eyes.

"Alex came by." I said and cried a little more. He pulled me in to hug me again. He waited until I was ready to speak again. "He's right. I'm being a whore, aren't I?"

"What?" Vic asked, angry about the words that I said. "Is that what he said to you? That you're a whore?"

"Ashley told him. She told him that she heard us talking about the kiss from that morning and that he saw us kissing." I said, calming down. "He's right."

He pulled back again so he could look at me. "Don't say that Vienna. You're not. You and I both know that. He knows it too. He's just saying that because he's angry about the whole situation." He said quietly.

"I can't believe he said that to me Vic. He is the last person I would think would say such horrible things like that to anyone." I told him, still in shock from the whole thing.

"Do you want me to talk to him? Try to settle things?" He asked.

"No. Not anytime soon. I don't think he wants to be around either you and me for awhile. He's really fucking angry."

"What did you say to all this when he was here?" He questioned.

"I slapped him. And told him to get the fuck away from me." I answered.

"Was it at least a good slap?" He asked, making me smile.

"I personally think it was pretty good." I said, laughing a bit.

"Good. Come on. I'll make you some supper." He said and leaded me to the kitchen.

Vic made it so hard to stay angry. He was always finding ways to cheer me up. He dug around the kitchen to get the stuff he needed to make up tacos. He found one of those big white chef hats and put it on his head to start cooking, making me laugh my ass off.

"You goof." I said as I patted his cheek and turned the kitchen radio on.

When I turned around, he pulled me close and started making me dance along with him as he started singing along to whatever old song was playing.

I nuzzled my nose in his neck as we swayed along to the music.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"For what?"

"For being here. Making me feel better. It's exactly what I need." I kissed his neck quickly and continued to dance untill the song was over.

Vic was exactly what I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give me your thoughts!