Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 28

(Vic's POV)

I couldn't believe the words that Alex had said to Vienna today. It was shocking to me when Vienna told me about it, and I had no idea Alex had it in him to be so mean to anyone.

Vienna was crying so hard in my arms just awhile ago because of how hurt she was. And she's not the type of person to get upset of almost anything.

All I know is that I needed to talk with him. Tell him to back off. I know he was my friend and all, but I won't just let something like that go. When someone hurts the one person who matters the most to me.

For the rest of the night, I just tried my best to keep Vienna smiling her beautiful smile. So she wouldn't think about that asshole.

"Want me to call the guys and girls to come over? Try to keep your mind off of him?" I offered when she started getting quiet again.

"No. I kinda just want to be with you right now. You're all I need to help with this." She said, putting a we hand on my lap. "But you know what else could really help me? A really big slurpee!" She said with a smile.

"Sounds delicious. Let me just finish with these tacos, then we can go to the corner store." I said, getting off of the kitchen stool.

"Hey, Vic?" She started, but didn't continue right away. I turned from the kitchen stove and saw her gathering her words together.

"What is it?" I asked.

She made her way towards me and put her hands around my neck, giving me the chills from her gentle embrace. "Thank you." She said quietly before pulling me in for a kiss.

We both got pretty into it. This kiss was more passionate that the others. I put my hands on her lower back -as usual- but this time continued I further. I started going up her shirt, touching her soft waist and back.

She pulled back away -to quickly for my liking. "Mm, Vienna." I said, whining a bit.

"You food is gonna burn." She said, nodding her head in the direction of the pan on the stove.

"Oh, shit!" I said as I turned it off and put the pan to the side. I took the fries out of the oven, so we could go to the store right away.

---

(Store)

After getting Vienna her slurpee, and getting us some snacks for the night, I walked her over to her door to let her in the truck.

Her smile vanished as she looked over past my shoulder. "Vic." She quietly uttered. Her face had gone pale from whatever it was she was looking at.

I turned around and followed her gaze. "He's here." She said, when my eyes met with Alex's.

"Vienna, get in the car. I'll be right back." She did as I said, but rolled down the window so she could hear or see me or whatever. I made my way towards Alex and Jack, and Alex just stood there, looking as though he wanted to rip my throat out.

My expression matched his too.

"Dude, you really don't want to be around me right now." Alex said to me when I was in hearing distance from them.

"Really? Cause I was thinking the same thing for you. What the hell is wrong with you Gaskarth!" I yelled to him. I didn't bother to keep my voice down.

"Me? How about you? Kissing Vienna when you KNEW we were dating!"

"Exactly. I kissed her. I was the one that kept pushing her to admit her feelings. But that doesn't give you any right to be calling her a whore. She was crying her crying her fucking eyes out!" I shot at him.

All the while Jack was backing away a few feet, pretending to be busy on his cell phone.

Alex got right in my face now. "You know it's true, Vic. How does it feel knowing your sleeping with a lowlife whore?"

I smiled at him sarcastically before pulling my right arm back ad colliding it with his jaw, causing him to fall on the gravel.

"Dude, just leave it alone." Jack said to Alex when he got up from the ground, about to hit me back.

That didn't stop him though. He pushed his best friend away and hit me. Not very well I might add. He didn't put enough force into it to have me fall back.

At this point Vienna had made her way over to us from my truck. "Will you guys give it up!?" She said, running over to us and stepping in between us, Jack pushing Alex away too.

"This isn't over, Fuentes!" He shouted, pulling his arm away from Jack's hold.

"Come on. Lets put some ice on your hand." Vienna said, sighing frustrated, heading us back to the truck.

She didn't say anything until we got inside the house.

"You didn't have to do that babe." She said as she came back into to living room with some ice wrapped in a towel. "I don't want you getting into fights because of me."

"Vienna." I started as I turned to face her, putting a hand on her cheeks, making her look back into my eyes. "I will always be here to defend you. I don't care if it means I have to hurt someone in the process. I don't even care if I get the shit beat out of me in the process either. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you again. Because I love you and because you deserve that." I said.

She didn't respond to this. Just pulled me in for gentle kiss. Like before this kiss went further, but it didn't stop. I pulled her on top of me on the couch and stood up, wrapping her bare legs around my waist, and started going upstairs to the bed room.

I dropped her on her bed and she let out a small giggle before I hovered over her small body. We continued to kiss each other, hungrily. I bit her bottom lip, causing her to let out a tiny moan.

I started kissing down her neck, and sucked gently when I reached just underneath her ear. This time her moan was louder and it made me chuckle a bit.

She pushed my body so I was laying on my back and she unbuttoned my flannel that I was wearing, kissing my bare chest after each button was free. Now her body was lying on mine.

After she got my shirt of, I helped her get out of hers too. Before we took the rest of our stuff off, we kissed longer.

When she kissed me, she let her tongue snake out and outline my lower lip with it. This time it was my turn to let out a moan in approval.

"Oh, Vienna. God..." I said quietly. I tugged at her hair gently as she did mine. Finally I let my hands travel up her bare back and un-hook her bra, then my hands made my way down to her shorts, tugging them down. After, she did the same thing with my jeans, and boxers.

We found ourselves under her sheets again, our bodies ravelled together as one.

God I loved this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you don't like this chapter, I just kinda went for it. & once again sorry for any spelling errors. Please, please, PLEASE tell me what you want to happen with the next few chapters, otherwise this story won't go anywhere else in the future.. :/

Btw, I've started another Vic story. It's called "A Match Into Love." So start reading that one too! :D