Historia Calamitum.

Whatever it faces and wherever it leads.

Lee didn't really like looking at the public usually. He got distracted from his playing if he did, and nothing pissed him off more than messing up.
Lee remembered when he used to move a lot onstage, bouncing around like mad, grabbing Ian's crotch, screaming, thrusting his own crotch forwards. He did that before but then one time he fell offstage and broke his arm. Since that pathetic event he didn't move that much anymore. That and the fact that going crazy made him fuck up.

But, that night, he had taken a glance at the kids in front of him, and almost fell off the stage again.
The boy who was right in front of him, down in the pit, at the barrier, was a proper wonder. Dark hair, blue eyes shining in the light of the projectors, leaning on the barrier, a wide smile on his lips. He was stunning. Lee almost couldn't take his eyes away from the young man.

Lee and Ian were the only single members of Lostprophets. No one knew that Lee was attracted to men too. But this boy... Lee knew that was wrong, the boy was 25 at most, and he was 37. But, damn...

Lee concentrated on his guitar playing, trying to empty his mind. But he couldn't help but throw longing glances at the boy. The girls with him and himself seemed to be having the absolute time of their lives. Lee detached his eyes from his guitar once again to catch an eyeful of the guy, but the girl next to him noticed the not-so-sneaky glare, and pointed at the peroxide guitarist, looking amazed, elbowing the guy in the ribs.
Lee hurried to get back at his playing, his heart pounding loudly like a hounded rabbit's.
Fuck, fuck, fuuuck.

Having a flash crush on a fan. Lee had sworn it would never happen to him. But this boy was so handsome. He made Lee's insides go all weird and stir like mad. It had been five years he hadn't been in a serious relationship, he fucked all up, and it had been even more time he hadn't felt like that just by seeing someone for the first time.

The show seemed to go by surprisingly quickly, and all Lee could wish was that the boy would stay after the show.

He threw three picks in the boy's way with a wide smile -- not too pervy, and walked offstage.

He put down his guitar and walked past Stu who was getting naked in the middle of the dressing room, grabbing new clothes, and rolled his eyes at the impudism of his friend, hearing Ian cheekily slap the bassist's bare arse. He went to the bathroom, and fixed his hair, changing his shirt, drying himself, checking if he didn't look like an arse, though it was kind of useless since he always made an arse out of himself.

Jamie lay on the sofa, whimpering, holding his head.

"What's up Jay?"

"He's sick" Mike muttered as Jay Smith wandered past them and into the cold night of Manchester.

"Aw, Jamie..."

"Just go and meet the fans..." The short man mumbled.

Lee shrugged and did as he said.
To his surprise there were only a twenty people around. And his eyes was caught by the guy from before. The hot boy.
The fans launched themselves at him, and he just smiled, taking photos, signing stuff, keeping an eye on the boy who was standing awkwardly, waiting for the others to finish.

A girl elbowed Hot Boy, and pointed at Lee with a grin.

"...can't take his eyes off you... I think you're in there!" He overheard.

Hot Boy blushed suddenly, and Lee looked away, biting his lip. Fuck, everyone could see he wanted that guy right?
The evening went by and there were only five persons left when Hot Boy finally approached Lee, after he did with every other member of the band.

"Um... Hi... Thanks for the pick..."

Lee smiled, and coughed a bit.

"It was nothing... Wait... Do you want a setlist?" He smirked, getting out a floded paper.

The look on the boy's face was priceless as he took the setlist. Damn, he was really hot. A bit shorter than Lee but not skinnier, just, perfect.

"Thank you so much, I... Your music saved me. I could never be grateful enough, because, well, I'm only human, but..."

Lee smiled at the boy's stutterings.

"Hey, that's cool, come, get a hug."

The boy wrapped his arms around Lee and Lee patted his back gently, his senses buzzing.

"What's your name?" Lee smirked nervously.

"Dom."

"It's a cute name." Lee let out, immediatly regretting.

"Like you" Dom spouted, before opening wide eyes and covering his mouth with his hands. "Oh my god sorry! I'm so sorry Lee I didn't want to--"

"Hey, hey. It's fine" Lee said softy, taking Dom's wrist and pulling on it so he stopped hiding his mouth. "It's fine Dom, really, you're really not bad yourself. If you... Know... Oh shit I sound like a paedo" he laughed nervously.

He could almost hear Dom's heart beat like mad.

"You wouldn't be, I'm 22... And, anyway, it wouldn't have b-bothered me..."

They stayed in silence for a second, Lee still holding Dom's wrist, darkest blue eyes in piercing grey orbs.
They were under a porch, away from the other people. Lee glaced around, leaned in, and his lips met Dom's softly.

Dom didn't step back. He closed his eyes and quietly responded to the kiss, as Lee dropped his wrists and snaked his hands around the boy's hips. The blond man's stubble tickled and stung Dom a bit but Lee's sweet, gentle kiss was made even more amazing by it.
Lee caught Dom's upper lip between his, and slid his tongue in the boy's mouth tentatively.

Dom immediatly helped him deepen the kiss, grabbing the guitarist's waist and pulling him closer, their chest rubbing against each other.

They were french-kissing against the wall of the venue, the fan and the guitarist, Dom and Lee.

Lee let out a series of small sounds, and he pulled away, panting.

"Oh god... Oh fuck, I shouldn't be doing that..."

"That's fine really" Dom, still stunned, muttered.

Silence.

"Um, um, can I have your number? Your twitter?" Lee stuttered.

Dom nodded, trembling, and got out a piece of paper, noting his infos. Lee smiled, and pocketed to paper, before grabbing Dom's hand and taking the pen from it, writing a suit of numbers on the pale skin, and adding the words "Lee xx".

He gave the pen back, and smirked, suddenly more assured.

"Text me when you're home okay?" and he put a light kiss on Dom's cheek before leaving the poor man confused, and jumping inside the bus.

Lee sat on one of the pink seats, and sighed.
His phone buzzed. He checked it.

"Unknown number
I'm not home yet, but I can see you from the window. You're beautiful."

Lee just smiled, and glanced out the not-tinted window next to him.
Dom was leaning on the wall of the venue, smirking mindlessly, and Lee waved as the bus started to drive away.

This was either madness or the start of something good. But something told Lee it was both.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!


Lawl.