Jealousy Never Dies

School

Casper zipped up his hoodie, pulling the hood over his head and plugging in his ipod. Slowly he walked outside and onto the bus that took him to school, where another day of agonizing hell awaited him.
"Hey fag!" a boy shouted from the middle of the bus, sticking his foot out and watched Casper trip in the aisle. "Watch your step!" He snickered. Casper frowned at the boy and got up, walking to the very back of the bus, ignoring the insults being thrown at him as he went. Placing his bag on the seat next to him, he turned his ipod up louder to drown out everyone around him. After what felt like forever, the bus finally arrived at the school. Casper dragged himself off the bus and into the school. He heard his names countless times as he made his way to his locker at the end of the long, crowded hallway. He kept his head down, doing his best to go unnoticed. 'Maybe I'll make it today...' he thought. But nope. That never worked.
"Hey! Jasper!"
"its Casper." He grumbled and turned to face whoever it was behind him, suddenly seeing it was Kasen, none other but the quarter back of the football team. "Maybe you could remember that if you had some braincells."
"Shut up faggot!" He snarled.
"I will when you stop calling me a bundle of sticks..." Casper rolled his eyes. "moron..."
"What did you just call me?!"
"Who, me? Oh, I was just simply stating the level of your stupidity. You see, I thought you were an idiot. Now you're moron." he shrugged.
"You take that back you! I can assure you I know more then you do! Like... I bet you don't know how to play football!" He laughed, thinking he had made an excellent point. Casper raised an eyebrow, amused.
"Do I need to know how to play football?"
"Yes! Maybe if you weren't so gay and emo you could learn and be just like me!" He said, pointing to himself proudly.
"DINGDINGDING You just achieved the level of braindead super jock! Congratualions!" Casper clapped sarcastically. Kasen scowled.
"You think you're so smart, don't you fag!"
"I have a name y'know... and you never do get it right either..." Casper sighed.
"WHEN I'M TALKING YOU SHUT UP!" Kasen snapped.
"Yeah, yeah." Casper rolled his eyes. "Please... go on..."
"I can gaurentee that all you know how to do is slit your wrists and be depressed!" He laughed. Casper suddenly noticed that a large number of people had circled around the two.
"For your information, Kasen, I do not cut. And I am not depressed." He half-lied. He didn't cut, but that didn't mean he wasn't slightly depressed... Casper frowned and turned to walk away. "Yeah thats right! Go cry to your daddy! Oh wait... I forgot. He didn't want you!" kasen burst out laughing, along with everyone else. Casper turned and looked around at everyone. Every last one of them was laughing. Casper felt hot tears beginning to well up in his eyes as his knees grew weak.
"Stop it... Please... Stop..." He whispered as he covered his ears. His dad was a touchy subject for him... He had left before he was barely 2... and his mom never told him why.
"Aw... the poor fag is crying... careful! Your makeup might run!" They laughed harder. And harder. And harder.
"LEAVE THE POOR GUY ALONE!" where had he heard that voice before...? Casper looked up, seeing the girl he had met while trying to find Mikaylas house... He recognized that brown hair...and that voice... "How would you guys like it if your dad left and everyone made fun of it?! What if someone came up to you and said that he never wanted you! What if someone called you a fag, or emo, or a cutter!" She scolded. Casper listened closely as everyone had stopped laughing and the whole hall was dead silent as she turned to him. "Come with me." She smiled and led him through the crowd.
"Where are we going?"
"My house. You're getting out of this hellhole." She said, dragging him down the sidewalk.
♠ ♠ ♠
._. anyone have any ideas to help me cuz i feel like i'm missing something...