Dear Josh

1/1

It is within my full intention of writing this letter that it never comes to be in your grasp. This is merely a leaf in the wind to you, but to me it is so much more. I know what you have said about me, I know the lies you have whispered in the ears of my best friend. And my dear, you were simply stupid to believe that I would not find out. But of course, I was stupid to love you.

I have never felt so manipulated, I am ashamed to know I trusted you with all I had.
And I am sickened in myself because I still treat you with kindness. These feelings I have need to assort each other, but cannot seem to do so. My tenderness towards you, my love, hatred, hysteria, sadness, and joy tear me apart. The wounds ooze a yellow puss I cannot cure.

I understand why you traded me in. She really is a beauty. But I am not a broad, I am not someone you can play with without a care. I will fight your hold, but I suppose it is within the damnation of my soul that I will not win.

You might as well be sleeping by the amount of selective hearing you use. I find it hard to believe you did not notice the way I looked at you. But maybe you truly were blind to it all. Maybe you wanted to be oblivious. I will never know the truth. You are a liar.

Your small contributions to my life have indeed improved a part of it, but barring that detail, you ruined our friendship. I am one hundred percent sure I don't need you in my life anymore, minus the fact you will always be around. The Fates have cut their silver thread for this friendship and I am glad to be of rid of it.

Goodbye,

Kait