Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

One .

Today was the day . The first day of the rest of my life as a professional wrestler . I was in the car on my way to the area to meet with Vince McMahon, my new boss . I was beyond excited to finally start my new career even though my parents back home in Maryland don't appove .I was out to make history, if they were supporting or not, this was my fream to preform infront of people and wrestle. My mind could help but wonder off into the next universe and think about how my carrer would go and how people would react when I showed up at the area in Phenoix. I was stolen from my thoughts when the car stopped and the door opened up the reveal the driver .

" Excuse me , Miss. Davis . We have arrived . " He smiled and reached his hand in to help me out of the car .
" Thank you . " I said as I grabbed his hand gently and climbed out of the car .
" I will be back here tonight around 10:30 pm to pick you up and take you back to the hotel , Miss. " He smiled and placed his hands behind his back .
" Okay , Sir . Thank you ! " I tipped him and walked through the double doors into the arena I took one step inside the doors and left them to shut softly behind my back . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . I opened my eyes to see a familiar face walking toward me .
" Wade ! " I smiled and ran to him . I jumped and hugged him .
" Hello , sweetheart . I'm glad you could make it ! " He hugged me tight then put me down on my feet , " Ready to talk to Vince again ?" I sighed lightly .
" I guess so . "
" Okay , good . Let's go ! " He grabbed my hand and dragged me to Vince's office .
Wade was my trainer for a few years while I was in OVW along with Hunter and a few other people. He became one of my best friends over those years we spent together . So it felt great to see a familair face in this business .

" Come in! " We heard Vince's voice echo through the door after Wade pounded on it for a few seconds. He slowly opened up the door and walked in, infront of me . I shut the door slowly and continuted to walk into the office. I saw Vince stand up and shake Wade's hand and then he turned to me . He opened his arms and smiled . I walked up and hugged him .
" How are you Gabriella ? I haven't seen you in a long time . You look great ! " He said as we took our seats.
" Doing great, still working hard ! How are you ? "
" Great now since you're here to work for me , " He smirked slightly, " Let's get to business . You're working for me now and you will start next week . This week I will have a Diva show you around and show you around the locker room areas and intoduce you to people . Sound good , kiddo ? " He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms ascross his chest.
" Sounds great boss. " He smiled again .
" Good , let me call her then . " He leaned up again picked up the phone after dialing a number,
" Hey , beautiful . Yes , she's here now and I need you to show her around . Okay , see ya in a bit . " And with that he hung up and the office door slowly opened a few seconds later . A short girl about my height walked in the room. She had straight, long dark hair, along with a pair of dark brown eyes . She had a short pairt of purple converse on , a pair of short light shorts that brought out her tan , a purple boob tube and a white loose tang top. Aj Lee.
" Hey , Vince , " Her eyes floated overto me , " Wow , are you Gabriella? " I smiled .
" Yes I am. " She held out her hand.
" Aj Lee. You're very beautiful and I've heard from Wade over therethat you have true talent . " We shook hands and Vince cut in,
" Okay , show her around and Wade , get back to work ! Shoo ! " He laughing , motioning for us to leave . We walked out and stood in the hallway next to the office door.

" I'll leave you girls to your business . See ya later , Bella . " Wade hugged me and walked off , leaving Aj and I standing the hallway .
" Well what are we wating for, lets go introduce you to the girls ! " She grabbed my duffle along with my hand and pulled me off to the locker room. On the way there , we talked about some things we were interested in and how we came to the WWE and found out we had a lot of things in common .
" Ya know, I like you. We're gonna become great friends . " She smirked , making me laugh as we entered the Diva's lockeroom . Almost all the girls were in there . Aj intoduced me to Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Eve, Candice Michelle, Kaitlyn, Beth, Melina, and Layla. They all seemed really nice. It was still early though, but I knew there were gonna be some people who weren't going to like me, but I was prepared for that. It happened at OVW and I knew it was going to happen in the WWE . My stomach growled and Aj giggled .
" Wanna go get some grubb in catering ? I'm hungry too . "
" Sure . " I smiled and we left the locker room . We got to catering and picked a table away from everyone since I wasn't quite comfortable with everyone yet and there was still some poeple I didn't get to meet yet . We ate and as we finished up , we started talking again and laughing about stupid stuff .
" Looks like you have some haters . " Aj smirked and motioned to the people sitting 4 tables away . Vicki Guerreo and Michelle McCool. They were glaring at us and whispering , probably about us too.
" I hate her . She always tells me I act like a child . She's just mad cause she's as old as dirt. " We laughed .
" Well , I knew some people here would never be too fond of me . It was bound to happen . " She nodded .
" Yeah , it happenes to everyone . Screw 'em . Let's go get ready for tonight . " We cleaned up and walked out of catering and we almost made it back when Aj started talking to someone ,
" Go ahead , Gabriella , I'll meet up with you at the locker room. " I nodded and started walking by myself , admiring the building I was now in and the job I was now working . My mind started to wonder until I bumped into someone's chest and fell flat on my ass.

" Ouch . Damn , " I whispered , " I'm so sorry . "I grabbed their hand and was pulled up into the gaze of two big blue eyes .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :) feedback please .