Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Eleven .

I busted through the locker room door and Aj ran to me. I collapsed against her.
" I guess you know who you're working with now. " Kaitlyn mumbled as she rubbed my back . I can't work with Randy and Maria, I just cant !
" It'll be okay, Gabrielle. Everything will be just fine. Let's get you back to the hotel. " Aj said. We grabbed our bags and hurried out of the arena and back to the hotel.
" Hey, Bri? We're gonna go get movies and ice cream. Wanna go? " Kaitlyn asked.
" No thanks. I'm gonna take a bath and try to relax. I'll just see you guys when you get back. " And with that Aj and Kaitlyn were out the door. I grabbed the vanilla scented bubble bath stuff from my bag and walked into the bathroom. Everytime I'm upset or stressed out, I take a nice bubble bath . As I went to turn the water on there was a knock at the door. I walked over and took a deep breath before opening the door, not even knowing who it could be. It could of been a killer or something but my dumbass decided to open the door without even looking. Well, it wasn't a killer or someone like that . Just Randy .

Just Randy?

What the hell was I thinking? I didn't want see him. He looked up at me and I shut the door. I knew it was kind of a rude thing to do but I wasn't in the mood to see him or even hear him. I leaned against the door and sighed . I crossed my arms as the tears started to form in my eyes again.
" I'm not leaving , Gabriella . I need to talk to you . I was going to do it tonight but tonight didn't go as planned . " I heard him sigh and lean against the wall . I didn't answer as the tears started to flow down my face , " Bri, don't cry please , " I guess he could hear my sobs through the door, " Maybe you should go take a bath . I know how you like to take them since they make you calm down . " I smiled lightly.
" You remembered . " I whispered lightly so he couldn't hear me .
" Yeah , I remembered . Speaking of remembering, remember when I got suspended for that 2 weeks for beating the hell outta Miz because he tried to touch you and I was so upset you tried to get me to take a bath to help me relax. You even offeren the vanilla scented soap. " He chuckled and I sniffed , sharing a little laugh . " Bri, I seriously had no idea all that stuff was going on tonight, If I knew I wouldn't of let it go that far, " Tears swelled up again and the smile from my face faded. I sniffed again, " Aw, Bri, don't cry. I'm not here to make you sad. I'm here to apologize. " I stayed silent , leaning against the door. It sounded like he placed a hand on the door and put his face close to it, " I'll be downstairs if you need me . I know you're probably going to take a bath. Love you, Gabriella. " He sighed and I heard his footsteps fade down the hallway.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the hot water on. I put some of the Vanilla soap in there and stripped down to hop on in. I stood there for a few seconds letting my body adjust to the heat of the water. Soon my muscles relaxed and I leaned back . I flung my hair back so the curls were hanging outside of the tub because I didn't want my hair getting wet. I put on my pandora radio and stayed in the tub until the water became freezing cold. I thought about Randy and Maria the whole time I was in the bath. How he ditched me because of some girl . That girl was Maria . To me, it just wasn't fair. I was his best friend for 7 months and he meets this girl and within two weeks their dating and she convinces him to not see me , his best friend , anymore . It's just not fair to me. Randy wouldn't be happy if that was me ditching him for some guy. I climbed out of the tub, let the water out and wrapped a towl around me. I walked out into the room and picked up my phone , a text from Aj.

Caught up with Punk and are going to a late dinner with him . Knew U prolly just wanted to stay and relax. Love you! We'lll be back soon!

I smiled down at my phone and giggled, Kaitlyn has the biggest crush on Phil for the longest time so it didn't bother me that they went out with him. I couldn't rely on them to just sit around and take care of me. I got dressed and Randy's words from earlier flew back into my mind,
I'll be downstairs if you need me.
I needed to talk to him. I needed to let him speak his mind and his opinion of what happened earlier. I slipped on my black sweats from earlier and a tight white longsleeve tshirt . I slid on my white flip flops and grabbed my phone and room key and headed for the elevators. I stepped insde and listened to the elevator ding as it reached the 1st floor. I stepped out and looked around. I spotted Randy sitting at the small round tables that are mainly used for breakfast . He back was toward me . I took a deep breath and started walking over there . As I approached him, I cleared my throath, causing him to jump a bit an turn around. His face went up into a small smile.
" Hey, Bri. " He looked so good. I licked my dry lips and walked over to sit infront of him . He had on dark jeans with his black air max with his grey venom runs deep tshirt .
" I thought I'd let you tell your side of things. " I said, breaking the silence. He rubbed his chin and sat up.
" I honestly don't know where to start, Bri. I know for one that I should of listened to you and I knew I should of known that Maria wouldn't keep her mouth shut about things that are obviously lies because I know you , Bri , you'd never sleep with any of those guys. You're not a whore. But there is something that I need to get off my chest and I really don't know how to really say this . but I want my best friend back, I'm not the same without you. It's not me with you , Gabriella . I need you back in my life. " He pleaded , I could tell from the look in is eyes that he was being sincere with me.
" Randy you know Maria won't let that happen. "
" That's why I broke up with her . I don't want her , Bri. I can't believe I let her convince me that I couldn't be around you anymore if I wanted to be with her. I was stupid. I'm so sorry . I just need you . " He put his head in his hands . I got up from my seat and walked over to him . I patted his shoulder and he looked up. I opened my arms for him to hug me but he pulled me down onto his lap and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist.
" I just want my best friend back . " Randy dug his head into my neck and sent chills down my spine.

and with that, I was all his.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy the update guys !!!! :)