Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Thirteen .

It's been about a week since Randy and I made up and became friends again, we hang out every day and spend almost all day together . We've gotten closer, almost as close as we use to be before everything happened . Also, Kaitlyn lost her feelings for Punk and moved on to Zack Ryder, they jsut started dating and are adorable ! As for Punky wonky, he started talking to Aj . I think they're absoutly adorable, and they even have a storyline together. Randy got our storyline changed to just me and him . We're falling in love with eachother but our friends keep telling us we're no good for each other. As for right now, we're in Baltimore, MD for RAW . I was sleeping until someone decided to shake me away.

" Bri, get up ! " I heard Randy's voice and opened my eyes .
" How'd you get in here ? " I rubbed my eyes an sat up in bed .
" Aj let me in when she was going to meet Phil for an early breakfast , " He moved so hair from out of my face , " I just got back from the gym and wanted to take you out to breakfast . " He smiled at me , making my head skip a beat .
" Of course , I just need a quick shower . " He nodded and threw me over his shoulder, " Ah, Randy ! I can walk there . " He laughed .
" Sorry , Bri . Just trying to help . " He placed me on my feet at the bathroom door . I leaned up an kissed his cheek .
" 15 minutes . " I slipped in the bathroom and shut the door to hurry and shower . After my shower I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair quickly before putting on a pair of black leggings, my VS PINK white sweatshirt and my grey uggs . I left my hair down to air dry into their wavy curls and walked out into the living room.
" Wow, you look great, Bri . " I blushed .
" Thanks, Bub . " I slipped my phone into my sweatshirt pocket and grabbed his hand and headed out the door to breakfast . He drove us to iHop and were sat in a booth next to the window .

" You're so beautiful , Gabriella . "

" Randy, stop . " I couldn't stop smiling . He's been being extra nice to me the past two days and I have no idea why .
" I'm serious, Bri. " He smiled at me from above his menu. I put mine up to cover up my big, blushing, cheeks , " I'm so happy to have you back . " He rolled up his straw paper into a little ball an tossed it over my menu and it landed on my nose . I flicked it off .
" Yeah , me too . I really missed you . "
" I have to talk to you about something later on too . Don't let me forget , it's important . " My heart started beating faster .
" About what ? "
" Oh, nothing . You'll find out . " He smirked and went back to his menu . We ordered breakfast and stuffed our faces since we had work tonight . Randy paid even though I tried to fight him and tried to pay myself but he wasn't letting it happen . We got up to head back to the car and he pulled me next to him an wrapped an arm around my shoulders .
" Well that was a great breakfast with my lovely best friend . " He whispered into my ear and sent chills down my spin . He reallllllly needs to stop doing that ! " Hey, how about we just go relax at the hotel until we have to leave ? We have about 5 hours . " He said as we slid into the car .
" Can we take a nap ? I'm so tired . " He laughed and started the car .
" Sure thing , Beautiful . " We drove to the hotel and raced up to my room . Aj was out with Phil so we'd be the only ones there . I changed out of my sweatshirt and uggs and slipped on a pair of thin socks and a baggy grey tshirt . We climbed in the bed and sat up against the headboard and put Despicable Me on .
" You're such a baby . This is a baby's movie ! "
" Stop , Randal ! I love this movie ! " He laughed and pulled me close to him . I placed my head on his chest as we watched the movie together . After the movie we ended up falling asleep together . When I woke up I was in his arms in the same spot I had fallen asleep in. He was snoring lightly and I giggled at how cute it was . I pulled out my phone and took a picture of us together and posted it on twitter .

Bubby's tired :) @RandyOrton .

I closed my eyes and snuggled up against his chest. He sturred a bit before pulling me closer to him .
" I love you , Gabriella . " My heat skipped a beat .
" I love you too , Randy . " I felt him lean down an kiss my head and we slowly drifted off to sleep again .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy the update guys !! ;)