Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Nineteen .

I stood in the doorway, Punk's words replaying over and over again in my mind. Me, a grat human being? I mean, I'm not saint, but I tried to be nice to people every now an then. I shrugged and shut the door, returning to Randy's bedside. I bent down and kissed his lips gently and to my suprise he kissed me back . When we pulled apart his eyes fluttered open .
" Hey there , Mr. Orton. " I smiled down at him.
" Hey. " He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, causing me to giggle.
" You should probably get up, it's like 6 o'clock. " He shook his head, then a smirk appeared on his face.
" I don't wanna get up just yet . " He dug his head into my neck and started kissing it, lightly, causing chills to run up and down my spine.
" Randy ... No ... Later , please . " I breathed with a slight moan and all he could do was chuckle into my neck .
" You can't resist me . " He came back to face me and I frowned .
" Okay, maybe not. " He kissed me again and we finally got up out of the cold hotel bed. We walked out into the small living area and I sat down in the big comfy chair while he got something to drink.
" What's for dinner? " I asked and he growled under his breath.
" I don't know, but I'm not making anything. I'm tired of doing dishes . " I giggled silently.
" Relax killer, we'll go out. My treat. " He came over and sat down ontop of my lap, I groaned, feeling all of his weight on top of me, " Can't breathe, get off ! " He laughed .
" Nope, you're kinda comfy. I think I'll stay. " I pouted and he finally got off of my lap after boucing up and down for a little while. He moved and sat on the couch, looking at me strangly. I looked back with a confused look.
" What ? " I snapped , causing him to jump a little bit.

" I think you've become even more beautiful from the first time I saw you. "

Asshole. Not in a rude way, he just knew how to make me blush every single time.
" Stop it, Randy. You keep making me blush. " I smiled and he patted the seat next to him. I got up and sat down closely to him. He placed a hand on my thigh and I looked up at him,
" I like it though, your cheeks become the cutest shade of pink and your eyes light up every time. " I blushed even more, " See, like that ! " I smacked his hand away as he tried to point to me and embarass me even more. I shook my head and picked my phone up as it started vibrating violently on the table, the caller ID read, BOSSS MANNN. I gulped and answered it.
" Hello ? " I heard him clear his throat .
" Gabriella ! Gald I caught you ! "
" Hey, Vince. What did you need? " I nibbled on my bottom lip, curious of his answer .
" There's a new storyline involving you and Orton. It will be sent to your e-mail as soon as I recieve it from Hunter. Read through it and please get back to me about it. It should be in your inbox around 8 or so. " I was excited to finally have a new storyline with Randy, maybe it would show our relationship, yeah, probably would knowing Vince.
" Okay ! I'll ready through it and talk to you tomorrow at work ! " He chuckled.
" Okay, Gabriella ! See you tomorrow ! "
" Bye, Vince . " I said and hung up. Randy had moved from next to me on the couch to leaning his back against the counter next to the sink in the small kitchen.
" What'd he say? " He asked, taking a sip of his drink.
" We have a new storyline and we need to read through it before tomorrow. Hunter is going to send it to me later tonight. " He shrugged with a little nod at the end, " Well, I'm going to go get ready for our dinner. " I said walking into the bedroom , starting to roam through my clothes. I ended up picking out a simple pair of white capris with my grey VS sweatshirt along with my pink and black vans. I put my hair in long bouncy curls down my back. I checked myself out one more time before going back out to the living area. Randy was already dressed in a pair of his dark jeans, his black air max that I bought him and a white nike pull over hoodie. Even thought he wasn't all dressed up or half naked, he still looked drop dead sexy. Don't as me how or why but that boy has his ways. We intertwined our fingers and were off to dinner .

" So where did you wanna go? " He asked as we climbed in his rental car.
" Let's go to Texas Roadhouse, I want some of their buns! " He laughed and I pouted .
" Kinky . " That was the only word out of his mouth , causing me to chuckled along with him. When we pulled up there wasn't a lot of cars in the parking lot, well it was 7 p.m. on a Sunday night. We walked in and the hostess gave us a quiet space in the back of the resturant. As soon as they brought out the rolls I started shoveling them in my mouth, listening to Randy laugh.
" Relax, Bri. No one's gonna take them from you! "
" I know, but they're just so tasty ! " We laughed and our food had finally come out. We talked about a lot. Nothing specific but a lot of things. What we planned on doing when we went home, if I was ever going to plan on living with him. What our storyline was going to be and how they could ruin our on-screen relationship.
" So Phil came over today while you were sleeping . " I said, taking a bit of my mashed potatoes.
" Yeah and ? "
" He told me he thinks he loves Aj . " Randy's mouth dropped .
" For real ? I've never seen or heard of him falling in love before, ever. " We chuckled and continued eating .
" Yeah, I think he's gonna tell her soon . Well I hope he does . " Randy nodded in agreement .
" I think he will . I still can't believe the man's in love. " He shook his head .
" What's wrong with him being in love ? " I asked , curious .
" Nothing, just never thought I'd see the day that he'd tell a girl I love you. " I shrugged . We finished up and Randy paid since he wouldn't let me . We even got into an argument about it but I just caved and let him pay. We drove to the local grocery store to grab some Ben & Jerry's and to hit up the red box for some funny and scary movies. We finished there and made our way back to the hotel. We put the movies in and cuddled up on the couch with our ice cream. After awhile someone was banging on the door and Randy got up to go get it when I continued to watch the movie we had in.

" What the hell are you doing here ? "
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYY :)