Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Six .

Randy's POV ;

From the moment I laid eyes on there that moment at the club I knew she was placed into my life for a reason but there was a problem, I didn't know what the reason was . She looked so beautiful and she lit up the room with her beautiful smile . Oh , an that dress make her figure jump out and I couldn't help but let my eyes move across it . As she started walking toward us my heart fluttered and I turned to talk to Maria , acting like I wasn't staring at her but when I turned back around , she was gone . My eyes searched the whole room until I noticed her at the bar with Johnny . Aj had just taken a picture of them posing together which for some reason made me feel a bit mad with the way he had his hands on her . After he left I got the courage to go over an talk to her .
" You know , it's not good to drink alone . " She turned and looked at me , " Mind if I join you ? " I asked .
" Sure , darling ! " Her face lit up into a beautiful smile , making my heart skip a beat . I watched her from the corner of my eye , just taking in her beauty .
" You look beautiful tonight , Bri . " She really did .
" Th-thanks , Randy . " She stuttered and smiled at me , " Where's your lady ? " I mumbled under my breath and shrugged .
" Don't know . Probably with her friends . She's been on my dick all fucking day . I needed a break . I mean I like her an all but damn . " I confessed . She covered her mouth to try to cover up the laughs but it didn't work so well .
" Sorry . " She stopped laughing . I chuckled at her and she giggled again . She laugh was adorable . We sat there for awhile in silence and I caught her looking at me through the corner of her eye a few times and just went back to drinking .
" Can I have another please ? " I asked the older woman behind the counter .
" Sure thing , sweetie . " She popped it open an handed it to me . Silence fell over us again . I glanced up at few times to look if Maria had left her pervious spot and sure enough , she had . She was over dancing with her friends , which I had no problem with . As long as she wasn't up my ass I could care less what she was doing because I was already annoyed enough with her .

" Stand up ! " Phew , only Aj , " I wanna take a picture of you two ! " Gabriella looked over at me . I smiled and stood up , offering her my hand . We stood next to each other, her hand restest gently on my abs and my left arm snaked around her waist . I liked being this close to her , it made me feel good. She is my best friend . oh yeah just , best friends . I smiled for the picture holding her close to me . Aj took it and started to awe at it then I caught a glimps of Maria running toward me . Great .
" There you are ! " She jumped up an kissed me . I heard Gabriella growl under her breath , making my heart drop an a some what frown appear on my face .
" Let's dance . " Maria whispered in my ear with a smirk on her face . I sighed , knowing Gabriella was upset with her . I leaned over and whispered to her ,
" I'll see you later , keep your phone on ok ? Bye , Bri . " I kissed the top of her head and was dragged to the dance floor by Maria . After awhile of dancing with Maria , I saw Wade approach Gabriella and her drag him to the dance floor . His hands found their way to her hips and they swayed together . I knew they were just friends but it made my blood boil a bit . I really don't understand why I was getting so upset . We're just friends and I have a girlfriend . After awhile of that I had enough and wanted to get out of there .
" Baby you ready to head out ? " I asked Maria . She gazed up at me with her dark green eyes . They had no effect on me like the deep brown ones of my best friend .
" Yeah , Baby . I'll meet you at the car . I'm gonna go say goodbye to the girls . " I nodded and walked out to the car . I turned and glanced behind me as I reached the door only to see Wade and Gabriella still dancing with each other . I sighed and walked out the door . The drive to the hotel was silent between Maria and I and the ride up my room as well . I walked in behind her and shut the door lightly . I sat down on the bed and kicked off my black air max and laid back on the bed . That's when my phone started buzzing in my pocket . I took it out to a text from Aj. It was the picture she had taken of Gabriella and I . It was actually a really good picture . I saved it and set it to my background replacing the picture of Maria that once took its place there . I sat my phone down on the night stand and walked over to go use the bathroom and when I came back out , Maria had my phone in her hand .

" Can I asked what you're doing ? " I got a bit aggravated .
" Oh nothing . What is she doing as your background now ? " She held up the phone .
" She's my best friend , Maria . She's allowed to be on my background . " I rolled my eyes at her and went looking in the mini fridge for something to drink other than alcohol .
" I don't even understand why you're friends with that slut anyway . " I growled .
" Don't talk about her like that . She's not a slut . "
" Oh please , Randy ! She walks around the fucking arenas like she owns the place and she flirts with everyone she sees . I bet she's slept with half the locker room already . She's probably fucked - " I cut her off .
" You better shut your mouth , Maria . " I spat .
" You shut up , Randy . You're probably fucking her behind my back , stupid slut . " I walked over to her and snatched my phone from her hand and walked into the small living room area we had , " I can tell by the way you look at her , Randy . You want her . That's how I know you're cheating on me . I just know it . With her , why ?! She's not even fucking pretty ! " I stood up , I had had enough .
" Enough ! Get the fuck out of my room , Maria ! " I sat back down in disgust as she grabbed her things and stormed off to her room . I pulled out my phone and just stared down at the picture of Gabriella and I . I needed to see her so I decided to text her .

I need to see you . Meet me downstairs in 5 .

I shut my phone and stood up taking another sip of the gatoraide on the counter . I just needed to see her . To see my best friend .
♠ ♠ ♠
here we go , this one's in Randy's POV ! hope ya'll like itt !! :) feedback please .