Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Seven .

I need to see you . Meet me downstairs in 5 .

I sighed before slipping on my white air max. I grabbed my room key along with my cell phone and walked out to the elevators . I was still in my white dress from ealier and my hair was still stuck in loose curls down my back . My mind started wandering and my heart startedracing and pounding outside of my chest. As the elevator reached the first floor the pouding of my heart started to echo through my ears. I stepped out and looked around , no Randy . I walked over to the small comfy chair in front of the fire place . I sat down and pulled out my phone to text Randy but as I did the elevator dinged and there he was. I smiled at the sight of him , he was still in his clothes from earlier as well . He had been leaning against the back of the elevator with his hands shoved in his pockets. He looked up as the doors opened and I caught this glimpse of the twinkle in his eyes as he saw me. He walked over and I stood up to embrace him in a hug.
" Hey beautiful . " His voice soft but still powerful enough to send chills down my spine.
" Hey , Randy . " I smiled into his chest . We pulled apart and I looked up at him , " What did you need ? " I asked as we took our seats by the fire place. He stayed quiet for a couple seconds until he decided to finally open his mouth.
" Just got into a fight with Maria . She was being a bitch and accused me of cheating on her. She's getting worse by the hour . " He finished and growled something under this breath that I couldn't quite make out . I sighed ,
" If you're not happy , Randy , you need to do something about it . " It wasn't much, but it was all I could think of to say .
" I know , Bri , I know . It's not that I don't like her . I like her a lot and want to be with her I'm just not sure of a couple things . " He sighed loudly .

A couple things ? What ...

I of course felt bad for him, but I didn't want him to be with her anymore . Every time I saw Randy my knees grew weak and my heart started to race . I couldn't tell if I was falling for him or not . He's my best friend and I don't want to loose him so I can't be falling for him. I shrugged it all away and focused on my attention back to Randy .
" But there's something you might want to know , " He paused before looking into my eyes for the first time , " She accused me of being with you . " My heart dropped and my through wandered rapidly. A digusted look formed on my once happy face .
" She has no right ! You're my best friend , Randy . Why would she think that ? " I started to become angry . He stayed quiet for a few minutes , making me fall slient as well . My heart dropped into my stomach , for a second I thought I was going to get sick .
" Gabriella , " He paused , looking at me with a saddened expression, " I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't - . " He stopped . Please , no .
" Maybe we shouldn't what , Randy ?! " Tears started forming in my eyes . I knew it was coming to this , because of her . I stood up infront of him repeating myself but he didn't say a word . Tears slowly started falling from my eyes . He pulled me in and held me tight against him. I knew as soon as he told me that Maria thought he was cheating on her with me . He was going to end our friendship right here and now . I wasn't preared for this, he's my best friend how could I be ?
" I don't think we should hang out anymore , " He lifted my head up and cupped it with his hands , " Don't you dare think I don't love you either , girl . You're my best friend and you always will be . I love you , Kiddo . " He said every word as he looked into my eyes . With that he kissed my forehead and walked off to the elevator , walking through the doors. He turned around and I caught one last glimpse of him as he was taken up by the elevator . I sat down infront of the fire and tucked my knees under my chin , crying . I didn't have the energy to get up and go back to the room . I stayed there , crying , until someone approached me .

" What's wrong , Gabriella ?! " I looked up . Johnny .
" He told me we can't hang out anymore . Because of his stupid ass girlfriend . She thinks he's cheating on her with me . " I turned my head back to the fire an continuned to cry . Johnny helped me up and picked me up bridal style , carring me to the elevator and up to his room . I couldn't stop crying , not even to save my own life .
" Shh . It's okay . " John tried to sooth me but that didn't work . He opened the door an helped me over to the bed where I laid face down , sobbing into the pillows .
" I'll be back , Gabriella . " He kissed my head and I heard the door shut . I rolled over onto my back as tears kept flowing down my face , soaking the blankets under my head . His voice played over an over again in my mind as I ended up falling asleep to the sound of his voice .

I don't think we should hang out anymore .
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's a bit short , but enjoy .