Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Eight .

It's been two days since the incident with Randy happened . I stayed in Johnny's room that night before we left for St. Louis for Raw. The morning before our flight he took me out to breakfast to try to get my mind off of things , too bad it didn't work . Every chance my mind could get , it was tip toeing in Randy's direction . I relived those words he said to me every moment of the day . I wanted nothing to do with him . I didn't want to speak to him , I didn't want to hear him , I didn't want to see him , nor did I wan't to even hear his name but he was consistantly on my mind . How could my best friend just abandon me like that ? I mean he is, well was, my best friend . I've been in the business for almost half a year now and I never expected this to happen, ever.
" Hello ? " Johnny waved his hands infront of my face , taking me from my thoughts .
" Oh, sorry . " I blushed .
" Here's your bag, " He motioned down to my luggage, " Let's go get the car. " He smiled , leading the way . I followed John over to where we picked up our rental car and were soon off to the hotel.

" You still going to see Vince today , G ? " G was the new nickname given to me by John and many people were catching on, some were even calling me Bri, but that's the last name I wanted to hear.
" Yeah . I'm actually kinda nervous to see who I'm going to be working with. " I was actually, I couldn't help it even know I know most of these people I already work with every day . We pulled up to the hotel , grabbed our bags and were off to the front desk . There was an older lady working behind the counter. You could see the look in her eyes that she knew who we were, she just gave us small smiles and asked for our last names.
" Cena . " She handed him his key.
" Davis. " She handed me my key, but this time she spoke .
" You a class act, young lady. You're my favorite person out there. " I smiled at her kind words, they actually meant a lot to me.
" Thank you , ma'am. " I smiled at her and joined John in the elevator .
" That was nice of her . " He wrapped an arm around my shoulders .
" Yeah , it was . " We chuckled as the elevator dinged and the doors opened up . John and I were rooming right next to each other and Aj and I were rooming together again . Other than Randy, AJ was my best friend as well. Since he was out of the picture now, Aj was my number one of course . We talked about everything and anything . She's been there for me since day one , the day we met in Vince's office . I walked into the empty room, Aj hadn't been there yet . I pulled out my phone , no messages . It was 5:30, almost time to go meet up with Vince . I set my bags down on one side of the room and picked out an outfit for that night and threw it in my duffle bag along with my phone charger and my room key. I slid my phone back in my pocket as I walked out , heading for the arena . I got Wade to give me a lift to the arena since I had to go in early, I didn't want to take the car from John.
" Thanks for the lift ! Bye , love you ! " I said getting out of the car.
" Anytime, Gabriella . Love you too ! " He drove off as I hurried into the arena. I stood infront of the office door and knocked .

" Come in ! " He voice boomed through the door . I opened it slowly and walked in . He smiled at the sight of me , " Hello , Gabriella ! " He stood up and we hugged . After , I sat down quietly in the chair infront of his desk .
" What's up , Vince ? " I crossed my legs .
" New storyline , darling . Tonight you'll have a match against Beth Pheniox and after your match, you'll stall in the ring for a few minutes and then the person you'll be working with will come out and confront you and you'll both have a few words and then we'll go right to a commercial . Sound good ? " I nodded .
" Yes, Sir ! " He chuckled .
" Good ! I'll talk to you later . Shoo ! " I laughed and walked out of his office . I walked down to the diva's locker room and sat my things down . My stomach growled and I started to feel hungry. I decided to make my way toward catering since I hadn't eaten since earlier that day . I walked down the hallway and pulled out my phone to see a text from Aj .

Gotta talk to you ! OMW to the arena .

Oh lord, what happened now ? I chuckled to myself as I turned to corner to catering and there they were . Randy and Maria . Randy's eyes locked onto me and Maria giving me dirty stares . He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back even though it killed me to even look into his direction . I put my head down and walked over to make myself some salad and such . When I went to sit down I heard her whispering about me . My heart sunk into my stomach as I walked all the way over to the other side of the room and sat down and ate in silence . What the fuck did I get myself into ?
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy !! feedback please... & shout out to SouthernAngel94 !! thanks for your feedback !!