Motionless in White

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

My knuckles were white from being balled up into fists. I squeezed them tighter, and clenched my jaw, my head pounding with the intense pain of yet another headache. My eyes felt like they were on fire from all of the tears. I've been crying too much lately, and all because of him. I've been crying over him for the past two months, dying over him. I wiped my face and attempted to calm down. I keep trying to hold on to what we have, but I just can't do it anymore. There's nothing to grab, so I have to let go.

White knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight
Clench of jaw, I've got another headache again tonight
Eyes on fire, eyes on fire, and the burn from all the tears
I've been crying, I've been crying, I've been dying over you
Tie a knot in the rope, trying to hold, trying to hold,
But there's nothing to grab so I let go

I've had enough of this. I can't keep living like this, pretending everything's okay. Maybe I think too much. What if I should stay with him? No. That's stupid. I think this might be it for us. I need to leave, before I'm stuck here forever, miserable, and hurt. He tells me he loves me, and I tell him he's full of shit. I he loved me, I wouldn't be crying right now, would I? My head is spinning. I think I need to lie down. Maybe even think of a way to break up with him without causing a scene. I lay back on our bed, and close my eyes.

I think I've finally had enough,
I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us
blow me one last kiss
You think I'm just too serious,
I think you're full of shit
My head is spinning so
blow me one last kiss

I've had a shit day. It can't possibly get worse. Then, I hear the front door open, and slam shut. Oh boy. Sounds like I'm not the only one whose had a shit day. He comes into the room, a pissed look on his face. I was going to tell him the bad news, but I couldn't now. He's too pissed. I had better wait. So for now, I decide to play it up, pretend that nothing was wrong. Again. I put on a fake smile, and sit up. “Hey baby.” He looks at me, his expression unreadable. “Not now Kuza. I'm not in the mood to talk.” My smile drops, and I pretend to be concerned. Don't get me wrong, I really do love him. More than I've ever loved anyone. But I just can't stay with him. “What's wrong babe? Something bad happen at the studio?” “I said I don't want to talk about it!”

Just when I think it can't get worse, I had a sh-t day (no! )
You had a sh-t day (no! ), we've had a sh-t day (no! )
I think that life's too short for this
I'll pack my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this,
Blow me on last kiss.

He sat down on the other side of the bed, and I crawled over to him. “I'm sorry.” I pouted. “No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You didn't do anything.” He pulled me into his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist. My arms found their way around his neck. “So, what do you want to do tonight?” I smirked. “I think you already know.”, I said, kissing him. He smirked too, then kissed me again, before making his way down my neck. I giggled girlishly. Then I pulled away. “Its my turn.” I leaned in to kiss his neck, but stopped. “What? Why'd you stop?” I looked at him, hurt in my eyes. “Where did you get this?” He looked confused. “Where did I get what?” “This!”, I shouted, pointing to the hickey on his neck. “I didn't do that. So don't even try it. It wasn't there this morning.” He didn't know what to say. He was like a deer caught in headlights.

“How could you do this to me Chris?”, I whispered, tears forming in my eyes. “Kuza, baby, I don't know what you're talking about. That was there this morning. You did it list night.” “Don't fucking lie to me Chris! I know you're cheating on me!” I got off of him, and crawled off the bed, my back towards him. I didn't want him to see me cry, even though he has a million times already. “Kuza, come on, you know that's not true.” “It is too! I just can't believe you Chris, why do you have to hurt me like this?” He didn't say anything. “There's nothing left between us. I'm sick Chris, so fucking sick of this! You're nothing but a whiskey dick! You're an asshole! Well, let me tell you something. I'm done. No more battles for me baby.”

I won't miss all of the fighting that we always did,
Take it in, I mean what I say when I say there is nothing left
I am sick, whiskey-dick, no more battles for me
You'll be calling a trick, cause you'll no longer sleep
I'll dress nice, I'll look good, I'll go dancing alone
I'll laugh, I'll get drunk, I'll take somebody home

“What are you saying?” “I'm saying we're done. I'm sorry Chris, but I can't be with you if you're just going to keep hurting me.” “You know what, fine, I'll admit it. I did cheat on you, and I can't even tell you how sorry I am!” “Who was it?” “What?” “Who did you cheat on me with?” He was silent for a moment. “Well?” “Ricky.” I should have known. “I'm so sorry Kuza. I love you, I really do.” “No you don't. You never did. Life is too short for this shit. This is it for us Chris, I'm sorry.”

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us blow me one last kiss
You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit
My head is spinning so blow me one last kiss

Just when I think it can't get worse, I had a shit day (no! )
You had a shit day (no! ), we've had a shit day (no! )
I think that life's too short for this, I'll pack my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this.
Blow me on last kiss.

I went to the closet, and pulled out my suitcases, beginning to pack.”No, Kuza, please don't do this, we'll make it work, I promise.” I ignored him, and continued. “Come on, please don't leave baby.” I stopped, and looked up at him. “Chris, I'm not going to stay here and let you do this anymore, I'm going to go and find someone who actually cares about me. And you, you're going to pay for all that you've done to me. Believe me, you'll be sorry baby.” I finished packing, and slung my bag over my shoulder.

I will do what I please, anything that I want
I will breathe, I won't breathe, I won't worry at all
You will pay for your sins, you'll be sorry my dear
All the lies, all the wise, will be crystal clear

“Please Kuza, I'm begging you!” “Sorry Chris, I have to go now.” I started to leave, but he managed to grab onto me, turning me to face him. “Baby please. I need you.” I rolled my eyes. “Oh please Chris. Get over yourself. Go ask Ricky to be with you. I'm sure he'd be happy to.” I turned, and he didn't stop me.

I think I've finally had enough, I think I maybe think too much
I think this might be it for us (blow me one last kiss)
You think I'm just too serious, I think you're full of shit
My head is spinning so (blow me one last kiss)

Just when I think it can't get worse, I had a shit day (no! )
You had a shit day (no! ), we've had a shit day (no! )
I think that life's too short for this, I'll pack my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this.
Blow me on last kiss

Blow me one last kiss
Blow me one last kiss

Downstairs, I stood in the doorway of the front door. I turned around, and he was at the bottom of the stairs, just watching me. I smiled. “Good bye forever, asshole.” I blew him kiss, and walked out the door, slamming it behind me. I was free. I didn't have to put up with his shit anymore. And it felt so amazing.

Just when I think it can't get worse, I had a shit day (no! )
You had a shit day (no! ), we've had a shit day (no! )
I think that life's too short for this, I'll pack my ignorance and bliss
I think I've had enough of this. Blow me one last kiss...