Motionless in White

My Immortal

I'm so tired of being here. I'm suppressed by all of my childish fears. And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave already, because your presence still lingers here. And it wont leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase, and I wish it could be erased, because I miss you more that I can bear. And it hurts, it hurts so much that I can't sleep, can't live without you by my side. Why did you leave me?

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

I remember you so well. We were there for each other. When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. And when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. I held your hand through all of these years, through everything. And you still have all of me. My heart, my sole, everything. You used to captivate me, with your beauty. I loved everything about you, from your beautiful smile, to you're sweet personality, and the way you'd look at me, so innocent, large blue eyes shining and full of life. But now I'm bound by the life you left behind. Your face haunts my once pleasant dreams, and your beautiful voice, that I miss so dearly, has chased away the sanity in me. The more I think about you, the more these wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's so much that I wish time could erase.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone. But its so hard. And though you're still with me, I've been alone all along. I loved you so much, and you were taken from me, so harshly. If I could turn back time, and stop that car from ending your life, I would. Because every moment spent without you is pure torture. I can't begin to express my sadness and hate. Hate towards the selfish person who took you from me. I've been so depressed without you. You were my life, and now I'm nothing. But I'll see you again some day, and when I do, I'll never let you go again. But until then, you still have all of me.

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me