Motionless in White

Walks On The Beach

Josh and I walked along the beach, hand in hand, as the sun set. It was beautiful. Hues of pink, purple, yellow, and orange blended together in the sky. We came here because its peaceful, and the best place to watch the sun set. Its very beautiful, and very romantic in my opinion. We walked in silence, just enjoying each others presence. It felt like ages before I finally spoke.

“Isn't it beautiful?” “It sure is.” We stopped just feet before the shore, and sat on the now cooling sand, our fingers still laced together. “We should do this more often. Its so relaxing.” I didn't expect him to say that. “I know.” I laid back on the sand, staring up at the sky. He followed my actions, gazing up with me. “Have you seen anything more breathtaking and amazing?” He turned his head to look at me. “Yes, I have.” Now it was my turn to look over at him in confusion. “Really, what?” “You.”

I couldn't help but smile as my face turned slightly pink. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard him say. “Aww, stop it Josh. You don't really mean that.” He face grew serious. “No, I mean it Devin, you're beautiful. Even more beautiful than the sun set. I grinned, and he did too, as I rolled onto my side, wrapping my arms around his neck. “And you're beautiful too. More than I am.” Now it was his turn to blush. “That's real sweet of you Dev.” He leaned forward, connecting our lips in a gentle but passionate kiss, his arms finding their way around my waist.

We broke apart moments later. I stared at the gorgeous boy in front of me. This moment was so perfect. There was nowhere else I'd rather be right now. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he leaned back in, and kissed me again, even softer this time. He was barely touching me, and I was already getting horny, imagining the things we would be doing shortly. So I sped things up, my impatience getting the best of me. Things were getting hot really fast.

I pulled his shirt off, throwing it aside, letting it get covered in sand. My lips attacked his neck as he tried to get my shirt off. He failed horribly, so like a good boyfriend, I took it off for him. I started biting, licking, and sucking on the skin of his neck. He moaned loudly, and I was thankful that it was late, so nobody would hear us. I least I hoped they wouldn't. He started to squirm under me.

He then pushed me off of him, and started to take his pants off. I took mine off as well, and he started kissing my neck when he was finished. I moaned in pleasure as he started to kiss down my neck and chest to my stomach, stopping just above the elastic of my underwear. I groaned impatiently. He looked back up at me, a sexy grin on his face. “Someone's in a rush.” I groaned again, trying to get my point across. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

“Josh, if you don't fuck me right now, I swear I'll.........” He glanced back up at me. “You'll what?”, he asked, his hand lightly rubbing me through my underwear. I bit my lip. “You'll what Dev?” “Come on Josh, this isn't fair! Just fuck me already!” “Beg.” Was he serious? “What?” “You heard me.” A sly smile spread across his face. I shook my head. There was no way he was going to win this time. He put slightly more pressure, rubbing teasingly slow. I wanted him so much it almost hurt. “Come on Dev, just say it, and you'll get what you want.” I finally caved. I couldn't take it anymore. “Please fuck me Josh, fuck me hard! Please, I need you inside me!” He smirked triumphantly, knowing he'd won yet again.

“That's it baby, that's all you had to say.” He ripped my underwear off, and his lips met mine as he pumped me quickly. I moaned as his teeth pulled on my lower lip. I was extremely hard by now, and needed him to fuck me so badly. He pulled away fro my lips, and slipped off his boxers. The head of his dick rubbed gently against my entrance, and I thought I would explode if he didn't just do it already. “Josh, come on!”, I whined. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. I breathed in sharply as he pushed inside of me. Our lips met once more sloppily this time, both of panting now.

He started to slide in and out of me, and in was in pure bliss. It was a slow movement, but it still felt amazing. His nails dug into the skin on my hips as he stared into my blue eyes. His were full of lust and passion, and I'm sure mine were the same. “Harder.” He complied, pounding in harder. He continued to slam into me repeatedly, and my cries of pleasure got so loud, I swore someone would hear us. He hit my prostate, and my breath hitched and caught in my throat, small mewling noises escaping my mouth. “Fuck Dev, you're so tight.”, he panted, as I tensed around him.

I arched my back as he slammed directly into my prostate a few times, causing unbelievable pleasure to consume my body. I screamed his name as he kept thrusting into that spot, pumping me in time with his thrusts. I was now whimpering, in dire need of release. I dug my nails into his back and cried out once again as my orgasm hit. His moans filled the air, and all I could feel was blissful pleasure. I came hard onto my stomach and panted, trying to calm my breathing. He too came, then rolled next to me, landing with a soft thump on the sand, making it fly everywhere.

“Hey!”, I shrieked, as I tried my best to shield my face. “Sorry babe.” When he was flat on his back, I got closer to him, laying my head on his chest. His fingers threaded through my hair softly, as we laid on the beach. The sun had now set, and it was growing darker with each passing minute. I sighed contently, and nuzzled my face into his chest, placing a soft kiss there. “We should do this more often.” I smiled. “Yeah, definitely.”