‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 2.

Harry's POV

She looked so beautiful next to me. I couldn't believe she was all mine. She was mine. No one will ever take her way from me, and if they did then, I would fight for her. She's everything to me. Right now I was driving her to her to Eleanor's house. I loved her to much, almost too much. I loved everything about her. Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her hair. I loved when we had sex and not a care in world. She was everything.

Once we pulled up to Eleanor's house, she ran out the car. "Bye babe." She said kissing my cheek.
"Thank you!" She said running off. I smiled at the way she ran. I pulled away and drove to Liam's house, because thats where everyone was.

Olivia's POV

"Ok, so where to?" I said sitting on the chair by the counter.

"Well, how about we go and get hair cuts?" She asked. I nodded and she made her way to the car and I followed. I got into the car and she turned on the radio.

We, are never ever ever, getting back together! We! are never ever ever getting back together, you go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me! but we are never ever getting back together!

We sang along and laughed the whole time. We got to the hair salon and paparazzi came out and began taking pictures of us, but I just ignored them and so did she. I smiled at her. We got into the salon and the girls took Eleanor and began to do whatever she told them. One girl grabbed me and I told her to just cut the split ends and trim it, but I decided to do something crazy.

"Um, do you think you can dye my hair?" I asked the lady.

"Of course! What color?" She asked.

I walked out the room, and seen Eleanor waiting for me. Her mouth dropped.

"OH MY GOD, OLIVIA YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She said.

"Thank you. Im hoping Harry like my hair." I said.

"Of course he will! Its brown now!" She said.

I smiled and we walked out. Once Eleanor drove to Liam's house, I was really nervous about what the boys will think and say, especially Harry. We walked into the house, and went into the back yard, thats where everyone was. I looked at Liam and he smiled. Harry had a beer in his hand and turned to me. He dropped his beer on the ground and all the boys' mouth dropped.

"W-wow babe, you look amazing with brown hair, you're even more sexy." He whispered. I smiled.

"Thanks babe." I kissed him.

"You look great Olivia." Liam said. I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said. Harry drank his beer and began talking to Louis and Niall while Zayn was talking to Liam. His arm was around my waist and hands were on his shoulders. I looked around and seen Liam laughing. Then he looked at me, he smiled. I smiled back.

After about 10 minutes of talking to Louis, and Niall, I looked back over at Eleanor, Zayn and Liam. Liam's eyes were still on me. I began to feel uncomfortable. I held on to Harry tighter.

"You okay Olive?" He asked. I nodded. He looked so adorable with his new haircut.

More people began coming. Nick Grimshaw came. So did Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, and more. Thats when Emily walked in. I could feel her eyes on me and Harry. Harry must have spotted her to because he held my waist tighter.

"Ignore her." He whispered. I nodded. I smiled and acted like nothing was wrong. My phone began to vibrate. I looked at it and seen that Ally was calling. I excused myself and went inside the house.

"Hey Ally." I said.

"Hey Chachi, how's London?" She asked.

"Beautiful. I love it here. How you been?" I asked.

"Great, but it sucks in Chicago without you here. All I have is Jake." She said.

"Well, think of some ways to entertain yourself with him." I laughed.

"Gosh Chachi, I'm worried about the things Harry has taught you." She sighed.

"So who's over there?" She asked.

"Um just the boys, and Eleanor, and Little Mix and Nick and Emily." I said angry at the fact that she's here.

"EMILY!?! THE GIRL WHO RUINED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HARRY?!" She yelled.

"Yes, but I'm fine. I just have to keep cool and try not to kill her." I said.

"Well, I miss you." She said.

"Only 4 more weeks." She laughed and we said our goodbyes. I walked out the door and seen Emily making her way to Harry. I closed my eyes.

"Hey you okay?" Liam said.

"Y-yea, I'm fine." I said looking over at them. I could tell Harry was trying to end the conversation because he just kept nodding his head.

"Why is she here?" He asked.

"I don't know, its your house." I laughed.

"Right. Hey where's Danielle?" I asked. His head bowed down, I completely forgot.

"Oh, I'm sorry Liam, I forgot-"

"It's okay. Shit happens." He smiled.

"You don't deserve her, and she doesn't deserve you! Your a free single man!" I laughed. He nodded.

"Thanks Chachi." He smiled.

"No problemo!" I smiled.

I walked over to Harry and he held my waist moving away from Emily. "Looks like someone got a new look." She said. I nodded.

"Yup." I said smiling at Harry.

"And I love it." He said kissing me. I could hear her sob. I pulled away and looked over at Liam who was staring at us again, he rolled his eyes and began walking towards Niall. That was weird. He never does that. I thought.

The day became dark and everyone began to leave. Me and Harry left and went to his house. I fell asleep in the car.

"Don't fall asleep baby!" Harry yelled, which startled me.

"Ugh!" I said. "Fine."

I stood awake the whole car ride, fighting with my eye lids. We finally got home and Harry pulled into the driveway. He opened the door to my side of the car, but I didn't move. I just sat there with my arms out.

"Alright my little dancing queen come on." He said picking me up bridal style into the house. I smiled.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you more." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW...I REALLY DID DYE MY HAIR BROWN.
YOU CAN LOOK AT THE PICS IN MY PICTURES....please comment on them:)
COMMENT ON THE STORY!

Oh and please check out my friends story Shooting Stars OR NO UPDATE!!