‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 5

"Olivia," He said.

"Harry," I said.

"I love you." He said looking in my eyes. "I love you too." I said.

We walked up to me, connecting our lips together. I took my sweater off, because things were getting pretty heated. He pressed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I let him in without any warning. The kiss was slow, yet rough. We've never had a kiss like this. Our kisses were usually sweet and romantic. This one was very different from ours. Very Different.

His hands carefully went down my back, slowly grabbing my bum. I moaned. We both pulled away from the kiss, taking a deep breath. He smiled at me. He lead me onto the bed having him on top.

"Harry, we can't here." I said. "Ugh, why not?" He asked frustrated.

"Because, there is a party going on downstairs." I said pushing him off. "Come on baby. Please, I'm really horny right now." He said.

"There is a thing called masterbate," I said. He laughed. "Babe, come on...Please." He said. "N-O!" I said.

Harry's POV

She just wouldn't give in. I wanted her so badly, but she just wouldn't say yes. Was I pressuring her? What was going on? She always gives in. Is it that time of the month? No, she just finished it last Friday. She was looking around the room. Then she headed for the door.

"Harry, can you wait till' we get home?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Fine." I said kissing her cheek.

"I love you." I said.

We walked down stairs and seen Nick. Man was he drunk. The boys seemed to be having a good time, and Olivia was talking to some girls. Thats when Ian and his dance crew walked in.

"HEY IAN EASTWOOD! My man!" Nick yelled.

"Hey Nick whats good?" He asked. I felt my face burn up from how angry I was just seeing him here. How do they even know each other?. He looked at me and smiled. I could tell I was showing my anger because Louis saw me.

"Woah! Someone's jealous!" Louis said.

"I am not jealous! It's just......why is he here?" I yelled. "Because Nick invited him?" Louis said.

I walked up to Nick and Ian with a fake smile on my face. I was listening to their conversation when Olivia came up.

"Where is Olivia?" Nick asked.

"Um, she's over-"

"Probably finding a better man to take care of her," Ian said. Nick laughed.

"Fuck you!" I said.

"Hey, don't get mad at me because you know its true. She doesn't deserve some big popstar. She deserves someone who has time to be with her. Unlike your gay ass, I'm here for her." He said.

"Im always there for her! You don't know what goes on with us. You don't know anything about us!" I said.

"I do know that I was her crush in 7th-11th grade! I was her first kiss. I was her dance partner. Face it Harry you're nothing." He said.

"I was her first time! That doesn't matter. You're just a dancer, a no life. You don't mean anything to her anymore Ian. Why do you keep trying? She doesn't love you. She NEVER will," I said smiling.

"Yea okay." He said laughing, and with that I couldn't take my anger. My fist went right to his face. Thats when the fight began.

Olivia's POV

I heard the whole party run. Me and Eleanor looked at each other. Then we went to go see what the commotion was. We pushed through the crowd. The party created a circle just to see what was going on. Thats when I saw Ian and Harry. My face grew red. I was furious! I walked over the the boys and Tried to separate them, but they were to strong!

"STOP IT!" I yelled. They stopped.

"What is wrong with you two?" I said turning to Harry. "Especially you?" I said. "You're fighting over something so stupid!" I said.

"You're not stupid," Ian said.

"Harry, I cannot believe you would do something like this!...I thought you would be better than this." I said. I turned to Ian.

"And you," I said. "I wouldn't expect this from you either!" I shouted. Tears came running down my face. I ran away from the crowd, and outside.

"Olivia!" Harry yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short !

Comment? Team Ian or Team Harry ??