‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 6

"What Harry?!," I yelled. He stopped and looked a bit worried. "Please, stop babe. You're never like this. I just got mad and I-"

"Save it Harry. I know you've never liked Ian. He has done nothing to you to make you like this. What has gotten into you?" I yelled.

"Olivia, I-I sorry," He said coming closer to me. "Don't say sorry to me...say sorry to Ian." I said.

"No fucking way!" He yelled. "Harry!" I said. I put my hands on my head, and began to walk back and forth. I looked at Harry as he did his hair flip. "I'm going home." I said.

"What? You don't even have your drivers license. You don't even know how to drive a car in London!" He said.

"Ill try!" I yelled. "No, I'm driving. Lets go." He said. I followed him to the car.

The car ride was silent. We finally made it to Harry's house. I went up to the room and began to find my pajamas, since I already took a shower. I washed my face and put my hair into a messy bun. Harry was in the room, probably mad I snapped at him. I've never been so mad at Harry or Ian. I was just as mad at Ian as I was at Harry. I went into the room, where I seen Harry sitting on the bed with his head down. I signed and sat next to him. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you and yelled at you," I said breaking the silence. "You deserve to be." He said. I smiled. I looked into his eyes. Wow, they just keep getting greener and greener. I chuckled.

"I love you babe," He said. "I love you too." I said. His head came closer to mine as his soft pink lips touched mine. I loved the way his lips felt. They were soft and smooth. Our lips moved in sync. He pulled away. "Make up sex?" He smiled. I smiled and nodded. He looked at my lips, then back at me smirking. His lips connected with mine.

The next morning, I got up and brushed my teeth and did my hair. I put on a little bit of make up and walked into Harry's room and got dressed. I smiled at the picture he had of me on his nightstand. I was doing my flexibility pose, pointing to the camera. He loved when I did that pose.

I went downstairs and saw that Niall, and Zayn were here. "Goodmorning!" I said. "Don't you mean afternoon?" Niall asked.

I looked over at the clock. It was almost one! I guess I was really tired. "Well.....Good afternoon!" I yelled. They smiled and hugged me, each kissing my cheek. "Afternoon babe. You look beautiful as always," Harry said into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So today, I'm going to go shopping!" I said. "With who?" Harry asked. "With I.aM.mE. Were just going to look around. Emilio begged us all to go!" I smiled.

"Do you need money?" Harry asked. "No, thanks babe, I got it." I said. He nodded. Thats when we heard a loud BANG!!

"NIALL!...ZAYN...WHAT DID YOU DO?" Harry yelled. They ran into the living room. "Uh..Nothing why?" Niall said. "Listen we have to go um...um....shave my...pet giraffe?" Zayn said as they both left. "Oh and if you happen to see some broken things in the basement, We had nothing to do with it." Niall said.

I laughed. I went up to Harry and sat on his lap. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. I kissed his lips softly, leaving him wanting more. I know he's still a bit upset from yesterday. I would be too. He looked away from me.

"Hey," I said putting my hands on his soft cheeks. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, its just...I wish I never would have made you mad yesterday. I've never seen you get so mad before." He said.

"I was a little drunk too. I didn't mean to over exaggerate." I said. He smiled. "Can you just kiss me now?" I smiled. His lips kissed mine and they moved in sync. He smiled.

"Can we just hang out today?," He asked. I thought for a moment. "Sure. I don't HAVE to go shopping with them, when I can go with my boyfriend" I smiled. He kissed me quickly on the lips.

We walked hand in hand. All we did was walk down the beautiful London streets. The cars, the people, the everything! Was just beautiful. Harry got us Starbucks and we went to look around the stores. Fans came to talk to us and take pictures. Harry looked kind of annoyed, but I made him do it. He kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful today babe." He said. "Thank you Styles," I said. "You're welcome Gonzales." He said.

We walked more down the street, when we seen a old married couple walking hand in hand. The old women had glasses, and blondish white hair. The old man had brown hair and glasses. They smiled at each other as they shared a small kiss. I smiled at how sweet that was. I wonder if thats how ill be. We walked past them and Harry kiss my forehead. Then we bumped into a couple of paparazzi. They didn't see us, but we quickly covered our faces.

"Babe, look the Jack Wills store!" He said pulling my hand. I laughed. Once we were inside, the women closed the store so that me and Harry can shop in peace and no have people starring at us or bothering. He smiled as he saw the same purple sweater he had.

"Look babe, its the same sweater you took from me!" He said. I smiled. "I didn't take it! I was borrowing it!" I said.

He smiled. Then I seen a red Jack Wills sweater. I fell in love with it. I went over to go look for my size. When I found the Small sweater size, I could hear knocking and banging on the glass. I turned around and seen girls all around the store taking pictures and calling Harry's name. I ignored them, as well as Harry. He just laughed.

"Want that one?" He asked. "Yes. I love this color!!" I said. He grabbed the sweater from my hand and kissed my cheeks. I could hear girls screaming and crying from outside. I laughed. He paid for the sweater and kissed my head. "Here you go sweetheart," He said. "Thanks Harry." I said kissing him.

We tried to make our way through the crowd of screaming girls, but Harry stopped and took pictures. I smiled at how nice he was being to them. A couple of girls ask me to take picture with them because they said the were fans of I.aM.mE crew. So I did. Once we were both done, we headed back to his place. He put his keys down on the table and I laid on the couch.

"UGH! So exhausted!" I said. He laughed and kissed my lips. "Me too," He said. I smiled. "I'm going to take a shower," I said. He nodded as I ran up the stairs.

"I LOVE YOU!!" He shouted. I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? Update?
Comment?.