‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

What did I just do? I broke her heart, and I knew how sensitive she was when it came to her parents. I heard her crying in my room; and just hearing it broke my heart. "You're so fucking stupid Harry" I thought. I sat there wondering if I should talk to her or let her cool off, but I needed to do something because I caused it.
I quietly walked to my room and opened the door. She was laying on the bed, crying.

"Olive, Im..Im sorry baby, I didn't mean to say that. It just slipped out and now I regret saying it...I hate seeing you like this." I said.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Im sorry too Harry," She said. "I was acting like a child." She said. I laughed and kissed her sweet lip softly.

I think you all know what happened next.

Olivia's POV

THE NEXT DAY

"Make a right," I told Harry as we drove to my photoshoot Simon set up for me. Once we pulled over to the place, we headed inside.

"Chachi Gonzales?" A man said. I turned around and her had a camera in his hand.

"Thats me," I smiled. "Nice to finally meet you." I said as he shook my hand. He greeted Harry as well.

We began talking and getting to know each other more. Turns out we have so much in common.

"So have you ever heard of this toy called 'Tamagotchi'?" He asked.

"Oh My Gosh! Yes! I use to play with those all the time!" I said. Harry had no clue what we were talking about.

"Well, now they have an app for it! So what I want you to do is, I have about 7 different outfits; and I want for you dance in these out fits so that we can make a video. So you'll be dancing the same routine about 7 or 9 times for each outfit. Get me?" He said.

"Got it." I said. He laughed and lead me to the changing room for my first outfit.

As soon as we finished, John had put the video together, and gave me a copy. I thanked him.

Harry's POV

She was amazing today. And looked sexy in those outfits.

"OH MY GOSH!! ITS JUST LIKE A REMEMBER!" She yelled as she played that Tamamachi or Tamagotchi thing. I smiled at her cuteness.

"The boys are at the house, so were showing them this!' I said waving the disk around her face.

"Ugh fine." She hissed. I smiled as she grabbed my hand in her small one. She looked out the window and sighed. SHe was leaving back to America in a few days, and we're just making these days last.

Once we got home, The boys played Olivia's video (Please watch my video) She looked amazing.

Its been almost two years since we've been together. The hate on twitter is going down and more and more fans are getting use to her being in the picture. She still goes on tours with I.aM.mE crew. I'm so happy with her, and nothing is going to get in our way; I lost her once and almost lost her again yesterday and I cant let it happen again. She makes me happy and thats all that matters.

She smiled as her video played, and I couldn't blame her...she looked sexy. I smiled at her as I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered as walked into another room.

"Harry Styles, just who I wanted to speak with." Said Simon.

"Simon? Hey man! How's it been?" I asked. "Great Harold, um, listen..I've got some bad news, and some good news for you." He said. "The bad news is...You and Olivia, need to spilt up." He said.

WHAT!?!?

"What do you mean we have to split up? Simon, what the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Let me finish. The good news is, Liam and Danielle just broke up and Olivia is going to be dating Liam...While YOU and Taylor Swift will be together." He said.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

"No...No I'm not doing that. I will not risk losing the girl I love to one of my best mates. I don't care if its for publicity; I am not going through with it," I said.

"Harry, You don't have a choice. The band isn't getting any fame and people are looking for drama. So please Harold, go with it and talk to Olivia. Remember, you are very easy to replace," He said hanging up the phone.

I took a deep breath. This isn't what I expected to happen in my life, especially not with Olivia, she had nothing to do with this; and with Liam.

I don't want to be with Taylor!

What do I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think Harry should do?
Message me your thoughts!!
Update soon.