Status: Feed back please.

Mistaken Moments

Chapter 14

Josh was so tired. He had just gotten back home from the hospital. His dad was doing better; he had been operated on that morning, and would probably be able to go home in a week or so. He had said goodbye to his sisters, mom and his dad. He was flying out first thing in the morning. He was so relieved that he dad was going to be okay.

He took a drag of his cigarette, not even really wanting it he chipped it out and sat in on the railing of the balcony. He ran his hand through his hair and went inside. He walked over to the sofa plopping down, fully stretching his body out. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.
He felt his cell phone pulse. He looked at the screen and seen it was Nikki calling. He had unblocked her number after Ella had left. He knew he shouldn’t off, but he felt the need to at that moment. He brang the phone to his ear.

“Hello.”

“Josh honey how are you doing. I am sorry I missed you at the hospital today. You dad looked so much better.”

“It is okay Nikki.” Josh said softly.

“You are flying out tomorrow. Your mother and I had a very long talk Josh. She thinks we should work on things. She also thinks that you have rushed into a new relationship too soon.”

Josh ran his hand over his face. “I do leave tomorrow. There is really nothing to work on Nikki. You cheated on me……..enough said.” Josh stated matter of factually. “As for my new relationship, it is no ones business.”

“We were going to get married Josh.”

Josh laughed. “Well you should thought of that before you spread your legs for another guy Nikki.”
“That is hurtful Josh.”

“It is the truth.”

He heard Nikki sigh. “I love you Josh and I am sorry. If we got back together I promise I would never do that to you again. Please just give us another chance. We were good together Josh. Ella is just not the right choice for you.”

“Nikki I am really tired and don’t want to have this conversation.”

“Why don’t I stop and pick up some food, and come over and keep you company. We could watch a movie.”

“I don’t think so. I am just going to go to bed.”

She sighed. “Okay suit yourself. Talk to you later Josh.”

“Bye.”

The woman had determination that was for sure. Josh got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen. He was starving. He opened the fridge. It was pretty much empty except for a bottle of mustard and some dried up something.

“Ugh.” He slammed the door shut. He was in an awful mood. He walked back into the living room, sitting back down on the sofa. He ran his hand roughly over his face. He didn’t want to be alone, he looked at the time on his cell phone and it was just a little after seven pm. Ella was working till midnight. He tried to convince her to call in sick but she wouldn’t.

He sat there and debated, if he should take Nikki up on her offer. They could have food, watch a movie then she could be gone before Ella got there after her shift. “Josh don’t do it.” He said allowed to himself. “You have no control when it comes to Nikki.’’ He ran his hand through black and blue hair. He felt his phone vibrate. He picked it up and looked at it.

Hey babe……..It is a slow night and they don’t need me. I am going to pick up some food and I will be over. That is if you still want me? :P

Josh smiled.

Get your perfect little ass over here now!

Josh sighed, just thinking of Ella and that perfect little ass. He had gone home with her after they left the hospital the night before. He smiled, he was fallen for her. She was so damn cute, and sexy. He loved just being with her.

Josh waited patiently. Only thirty minutes had passed before he heard the buzzer on the door, it seemed like hours. He jumped up and ran to the door, throwing the door opened.

“Hi.” She said smiling.

Josh looked at her, and smiled. She had a mini jean skirt on and a red tank top. His eyes ran down her body, memorizing ever perfect part.

“Never see a woman before?” she giggled.

“Damn Ella.” He said pulling into his arms and kissing her roughly. “You are fucking hot babe.” He murmured.

“Food is going to get cold.” She said between kisses. “I am starving Ramsay.”

He groaned. “I forgot I was hungry the moment I laid eyes on you. I am something else now. It still does start with an H.” he grinned down at her. “But if you’re hungry.”

Ella pushed past him and made her way into the living room. She set the bags she was holding down on the coffee table.

Josh groaned, following her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. “I want you badly right now. He moved her hair back from her neck and started slowly kissing her. “Badly.”

Ella closed her eyes, enjoying his warm lips on her neck. “Eat first.” She said softly.

“Eat after.” He said turning her to face him, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss; he picked her up and carried her over to the sofa.

“Josh……” she gasped and he sat her gently down on the sofa, and climbed over top off her. He looked down at her and grinned. “Fuck it.” She said pulling him to her.

“I was hoping you would say that.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They both fell asleep on the sofa, Ella woke up at two fifteen am starving and freezing. Completely naked. She picked up Josh’s arm from around her body and slid out slowly from under him. She picked up his blue dress shirt that was on the floor, that she had tore off of him and put it on. There was a few buttons missing but it would still do.

She picked up the take out container and took them to the kitchen to heat up. Chinese was always good reheated. She was busy with what she was doing she didn’t feel him come up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her neck soflty.

“Josh that is how you distracted me from eating earlier.” She giggled, she turned to face him, still in his arms. “You are naked.”

“You have a problem with that?” he said before he kissed her softly.

“How come you are so fucking sexy?”

“Hoobasexy.” He grinned. “I am going to put some clothes on so we can eat.”

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him, wrapping her fingers in his hair. “I…….lov” she started to say but stopped.

“What?” Josh asked looking her in the eyes.

“I love Chinese. I am starving. Go dress that sexy ass of yours.”

Ella sighed once he was gone. She almost told him that she loved him. “Fuck.” She said out loud to herself. When did that happen? She ran her hand through her hair. She started to panic, what if he never loved her? She knew he liked being with her, the sex was amazing. That is because you love him fool. She told herself. She loved Josh Ramsay. “Oh my god.” She said out loud.

“What?” Josh asked coming into the kitchen. He was in sweat pants, and a white wife beater. Her eyes trailed over his body, his blue hair was fallen into his eyes. He sat down at the table across from her. Ella set a plate of food in front of him.

“Nothing.” She said smiling. “When do you leave?”

“Five hours.” He answered playing with his food. “Come with me.”

She looked at him, his gaze was holding hers. “Josh I can’t. I have a job, a life of my own. I can’t just take off whenever I want too.”

He sighed. “I know I love that about you. You are your own person. You don’t give a shit that I am in a rock band.”

“You got that right.” She teased. “You can’t use your rock star charm on me.”

“Nah, just the Ramsay charm. Apparently that works on you sweetheart.”

“You know it baby.” She said smiling at him, he leaned across the table and kissed her softly. “We should get some sleep. It is going to be an early morning.”

Josh stood up and took her by the hand leading her towards the bedroom. He pulled the covers down and they climbed into bed. He pulled her close to his body, kissing her temple.

“I miss you already.” He whispered before drifting off to sleep.