Status: Feed back please.

Mistaken Moments

Chapter 7

Matt had dropped Ella off at her house. Ella had been crying since she got home. She didn’t know why she was so upset. She had only known Josh for a few days but every time he had kissed her tonight she felt like she was on fire. Every nerve in her body, nerves that she didn’t know existed came alive with each touch of his lips.

She lay awake in her bed. She could not sleep. She rolled over and looked at the clock and it read three am. She sighed, running her hand through her hair. He was all she could think about. She reached over to her night table where her phone was setting, she picked it up, she wanted to text him. The look on his face before she walked away was haunting her. “DAMN IT!!!” she said allowed. Mo jumped and ran off of the bed from where he was sleeping.

“You awake.”
She texted, she sat there and stared at her phone. It was only seconds and he replied.

“Ya, I can’t sleep. I am so sorry sweetheart. You are all I can think about.”

He replied to her text, he was lying on top of his covers. He had been fighting with himself for hours not to text her, so when she texted him first he texted her right back. He lied there and stared at his phone waiting for her to reply.

“You are all I can think about too.”

She texted, she hesitated on sending it. She wanted to tell him to get his ass over here.

“I am so sorry, you have no idea how much hated to see the look of hurt on your beautiful
face. I want to make it up to you, Nikki makes me crazy and now I have had time to think
about things, I want you in my life.”

He hit send and waited for her to reply.

‘’Get your ass over here now, I will let you know how you can make it up to me.”

She was being bold, but she had to be. She wanted him with her. She didn’t even have to wait ten seconds and his reply was there.

“Will be there in ten, unlock the door.’’

“Oh my god.’’ She jumped up, she looked at what she was wearing, a tank top and black panties.

“Fuck it, I want to seduce him.” She said allowed to herself. She pulled her hair out of its elastic and let it fall down her back. She ran to the bathroom, peed and brushed her teeth. She was nervous as hell. She looked into the mirror after she splashed some cold water on her face. “What if he turns me down?’’

Mo meowed at her feet, and rubbed against her leg. “I really like him Mo.” She stated as she reached down and patted his soft little head. She heard a car pull up, she ran to the door and was there to open it as her approached it.

She opened the door, there he stood, black leather coat on, his hair all messed up. He looked amazing.

“You always answer your door half dressed?” he asked with a half grin. “I like it.”

She grabbed him by the collar of his jacket pulling him to her. She covered his lips with hers; she shut the door behind him with her foot. She jumped up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, never letting her mouth leave his.

Josh pulled back just far enough that he could see her eyes. “I am sorry….” He started.

“Shut up.” Ella said kissing him again. She was still wrapped around his body. “I don’t want to talk.” She said as she moved her kisses down to the inside of his neck.

Josh closed his eyes, and thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her lips on his neck. “Ella ……Ella ….Ella….” he said softly. “You are so fucking beautiful.” He captured her face between both of his hands. He kissed her softly. “I am not going to be able to stop………if we continue this behavior.” He grinned.

“I don’t want to stop.” She gasped as she was out of breath. “I told you I would let you know how you could make it up to me.”

He carried her to her bedroom and sat her down on the bed. He knelt down between her legs, pulling her to him, he moved one hand up her thigh the other on her neck as he kissed her lips.

“Are you sure sweetheart.” He stopped kissing her, and caressed her face.

“Okay Ramsay you are starting to piss me off.” She giggled. “I want you. Do I have to spell it out for you? I answered the fucking door in my underwear, jumped into your arms……. pretty much attack you.”

He laughed at her. She was so fucking hot at this moment. He had never wanted a woman this bad before in his life than he did right now. He pushed her back on the bed, she pulling him with her. He was trying to not think of the right thing to do……but at this moment the only thing he could think about was discovering her cure and inch of her body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella was in a hazy groggy state, she could hear a phone vibrating over and over again, it had seemed like it was non stop. She started to wake up, tried to stretch but there was a long strong arm draped across her stomach, she turned to face the body the arm belonged too, his face mere inches from hers. He was absolutely perfect. She traced the contours of his face with her fingers. She leaned in and brushed her lips against his, she felt his body react to her, his eyes still closed. His arms tightened around her waist, pulling her closer. He eyes opened slowly and looked into her eyes.

“Hey.” He smiled and said softly. “How are you?”

“I am perfect.” She smiled back at him.

He leaned over and kissed her, he loved how she fit perfectly against his body. It was almost like she was made for him. She was a piece of his puzzle. His hands roamed her body. God he loved how she felt. He flung her onto her back and moved over her. He moved down and kissed her neck; she moaned his name softly and wrapped her fingers tightly into his hair.

Ella pushed her body into his, never wanting to be apart from him. He made her feel amazing. She could feel his lips everywhere, could feel his arousal on her thigh. God she wanted him. Just as they were about to come together, sort of speaking his cell phone starting ringing this time, no vibrate just a loud annoying ring.

“You should answer that.” She said between him kissing her.

“They can wait.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They both fell back to sleep for a few more hours. This time Josh was the one to be woken by his phone vibrating. He sighed; Ella had her head resting on his chest. He moved her off of him slowly, not to wake her. He picked up his phone, and seen twenty text messages, five missed calls.
He scanned through them, realizing that he had to be at the airport an hour ago. “Shit.” He said jumping out of bed and getting dressed quickly. Thank god he had already packed and put his suit case in the car. “Ella sweetheart I have to get to the airport.”

She stretched and opened her eyes. “Now?’’ she asked pouting a little.

“Ya I am late, Matt has been trying to get a hold of me. Can you come with me and drop my car off at the condo.”

Ella got up and dressed quickly, she felt a little uneasy about Josh leaving before they had time to discuss what had happened between them.

Josh drove to the airport, it was a fast drive. His flight was leaving in forty five minutes. He parked the car and put money in the meter. Ella got out of the car and walked around to the drivers side.

“I am sorry babe that we are so rushed.” Josh said pulling her into his arms and hugging her. “I will text you later.”

Ella looked up at him. “It is okay.” She smiled.

His phone vibrated, he pulled it out of his pocket. “It is Matt, wondering where fuck I am.”

“Get going.” Ella said pulling back from him, he stopped her. He lifted her face with his hands, covering her lips with his.

“Last night was fucking amazing. Going to be a long eight weeks.” He stated smiling at her, tossing her the car keys and walking towards the airport doors. He turned once and waved at her.
She got into his car, she felt her eyes start to well up. They never talked about what had happened at all on the way to the airport. She hoped that these eight weeks wouldn’t push them apart, when they had just begun. Josh was right it had been amazing. He had made her feel things she never felt before. She sighed and went to start the car, she felt her cell phone vibrate.

“Sweetheart you are fucking amazing…….just saying! I will miss you! You are fucking sexy, it turns me on just thinking about you. Xoxo”
She smiled and texted him back.

“I will miss you! Can’t wait for you to come home! u! Can’t wait for you to come home! You are sexy, even though you are an awkward sexy. :P BTW love what you can do with your tongue. Xoxo.’’

Josh looked at his phone, he and Matt had just got seated on the plane. He smiled and chuckled. He shut his phone off for take off.

“So where the hell were you?” Matt asked his friend. “Did you cave and go to Nikki’s.’’

“No I didn’t go to Nikki.”

“Pick up a random girl?”

Josh smiled and rolled his eyes. “No, I went to Ella’s”

“Oh?” Matt grinned.

“Fucking amazing, literally speaking. I am exhausted didn’t get much sleep.”

Matt smiled at his best friend. “I bet you didn’t. You are one lucky douche bag.”