Status: Active.

Fearless Rebel

Lost In The Cold An Angel Hides

I walked down the street. It was dark in this part of Hollywood. Not a lot of street lights were on. Not many people were out and about at this time of night here either. No one by the homeless and the street kids. The frozen fingers of the winter wind creped their way through my thin jacket. I could feel Iggy hugged deeper into the inner pocket of my jacket trying to get warmer. I could feel her shiver as a shiver ran down my own spine. I was passed the point of cold though. I was just shaking and numb at this point. It didn't make it any better that it felt like my stomach was about to eat me from the inside out. I hadn't had a good meal in about a week. Just eating small things here and there as I found them. I really needed to find shelter and food or I wasn't going to make it much long. I'd been on the streets for two years and winter was the hard because everyone had their places and nine times out of ten new kids weren't invited to share. It'd been two years and still hadn't found myself a way into one of the many "families" around here. None of them seemed to like me or Iggy. Iggy is my pet rat. Everyone called me rat girl because of her. I didn't care. She is the one thing I did bring when I left home. She's my best friend. My only one after I lost Christian a few months before running away. He had moved here supposedly those years ago. I ran here in hopes to find him but never did.

I turned off the sidewalk into a parking lot of a hotel. They usually have decent food in their dumpsters. As moved on into the parking lot and noticed some buses with some band logo on the side of it. Black Veil Brides. Had never really here of them, but then again I hadn't been able to listen to much music since I ran away. I stopped looking over the buses for a moment. I noticed one of the doors was ajar. I moved toward it. I would only take long enough to grab some food and a blanket. They had money so it's not like they would miss it. Within a moment I stood by the door. I looked around to make sure no one was around. I listened to see if anyone was inside. I heard no one and no one was around. I made my move; opening the door I climbed up the few steps. It was warm inside. I felt great. I looked around everything was pretty nice on the bus.

I moved toward what looked like the kitchen of the bus. I soon found some water and a few bags of chips. I opened my backpack and tossed them in. I moved around to look for other things I could use. I spotted a leather jacket on the couch. I sat my backpack down. I unzipped my jacket. I removed Iggy from the pocket and pulled it off. I sat the dark grey rat onto the couch as she grabbed the new jacket. It was warm and thick. Luckily there was a pocket on the inside just the right size for Iggy. I picked her back up and placed her into it.

I picked back up my backpack and put in on my shoulders. I started to look around for more stuff when I heard laughter. I froze. I heard someone yell about the bus door being open. Crap I forgot to close the door. How could be so stupid. I tried to find a way out but the only way out was the door. I tried to run to it but they where there. I stepped back until my backpack met a wall. They came running up the steps. Four guys all with long dark hair and makeup on. I froze once more. I had nowhere to go. I watched them as they stared at me. I knew they could tell I was a street kid. My hair was a mess. My face dirty, cut, and even bruised. 'Fucking street kid; stealing my jacket.' It was the one with the icy blue eye spoke. I dropped to the floor and curled up into a ball; making sure not to hurt Iggy.

I waited for the worst. The guys was about to come at me but one of the others stopped him. 'Wait, Andy." I froze once more as I heard footsteps come toward me. I was in shock though. I knew that voice. It was so familiar. I looked up as the guy knelt down by me. Those eyes; I knew them. Then he spoke again. “Taylor...is that you?” I gasped. It couldn’t be him. I never thought I would see him again. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I have another story going, but I had this idea and it would go away. Will update the other soon guys.