Status: Active.

Fearless Rebel

Somewhere Along In The Bitterness

Taylor's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I was warm, that was odd. I moved to stretch and felt an arm around me. I frozen. My eyes screach out to find where I was. Nothing looked fimilar. The arm tightened around me. Without thinking I throw my elbow back. I felt in come hard against who ever it was ribs. They fell and groaned loudly. I grabbed Iggy and jumped from where I was. I made sure I missed the person below me. I looked around for an exit. I looked back to see the person on the floor as I heard them say something. Everything flood back to my mind of the night before. As he stood up I stood strong ready to fight if need be. Last night I was over come by shock but Christian couldn't be trusted. He had left me. "What the hell, Taylor." I watched as the other awoke and climbed from their bunks. I only stepped forward to grab my backpack. I didn't even look to him as I spoke; "I'm leaving." I turned to walk toward the door but his hand on my shoulder stopped me. "You don't have to leave. You can stay here with me." I shrugged his hand off and laughed.

I turned to him. He was inches from me. I wanted to just reach out and hug him so bad but my screamed no that he couldn't be trusted. My voice came cold and harsh. "What? so you can just throw me to the side and leave me again when your done? I think not Christian. You can't fool me twice." I turned and made my way once more for the door. I heard his voice once more. I stopped just at the steps to listen. "What? I didn't throw you to the side, Taylor. My parents made me leave. I never wanted to leave you...." I cut him off. I didn't want to hear his excuse. It would probably break me down and I would stay. I couldn't; everything but my heart told me to run. "Save it. I don't want to hear your pity story." As I looked to him I could see the hurt on his face. Before it could break me I moved down the steps and throw the door open. I ran across the parking lot as I tightened the straps of my backpack.

I ran down the street as fast as I could. I had to get away. I could fell the tear slid down my cheeks but I pushed on. Soon I came to one of my many hide outs. It was an old abandon building. A few others stayed here but the thrid floor was mine. I had won it in a fight. I entered the building and up the stairs. But I as I entered my room he was waiting for me. Not him. Not now. "Time to pay up, Rat Girl!" As I heard his voice I tried to turn in run but they had me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Blah. Hope you like it. <3

So what do you guys think so far?