Status: On Going Series

Gaskarth and Franceschi

Chapter 10: Cute Couple Crap!

Alex then stayed the night.He layed there until morning because now Alex didnt have to leave to avoid anyone,Well except for Matt after his over reaction last night being a major homophobe but he did say everything was ok but just left.
Josh and Alex layed side my side in the big double bed both gazing up at the white roof.
'We should probably get up' Josh muttered
'I'm still tired..' Alex mumbled rolling over closer to Josh
'Nope we are getting up!' Josh demanded. They both slipped on some pj's (Alex borrowed some of Josh) and the walked into the living room.

Dan was sat in the middle of the sofa wearing just his black pj bottoms and Gem was lying on top of him wearing red snowflake bottoms and a white jumper.
'Morning' Dan greeted
'Hey' Josh replied
'Very christmas-y Gem' Alex added
'It is the 10th of December,8 days until my birthday!' Gem exclaimed
'Thats right you turn 12,right?' Josh laughed
'Haha very funny,no actually I turn 21,so neh!' She replied
'Me and Gem are gonna head out soon' Dan indicated
'Really?! Why?' Alex asked
'Its nearly christmas and this ones birthday!' Dan said cuddling Gem
'Uhh less of the cute couple crap please!' Josh shouted
''No I'm good!' Dan reassured and kissing Gem then added 'You will be doing this soon,so ha!'
'Yeah Yeah shut up Dan!' Alex exclaimed
'Trust me,you will be the same!' Gem pointed out
'Oh Yeah!' Josh shouted pulling Alex in to a kiss
'Ok Ok we get your point! You can stop now!' Dan yelled
But they didn't Josh put his hand round Alex's back and Alex then followed in suit.Alex began to kiss Josh and bite his bottom lip as if to gain entrance to Josh's mouth allowing Alex to use tongue.
'OI! mate pack it in!' Dan shouted
They pulled away and noticed Gem's face buried into Dan's bare chest.
'Whats wrong?' Alex asked.Josh tapped Alex's shoulder and pointed to the doorway.Alex turned around to see Matt stood in the doorway.
'I'm just going for a walk' Matt insisted and went to the door to which Max then ran out of his room after him.
'Matt mate!' Max yelled and looked back at Josh 'I'm sorry I pissed him off so he left the bedroom.' Max apologised and ran down the stairs after Matt.
'That was...' Josh began but was interupted
'I'm ok with it,I will go help Max' Chris mumbled closing the front door behind him.
'I think we should go get dressed' Gem suggested pulling Dan off of the sofa and to their bedroom.On the way there Dan patted Josh on the back and whispered 'Dont worry he will come around'
They then left the room.Leaving Josh and Alex stood in silence, hands still linked from the kiss.
'Josh' Alex muttered placing his head on Josh's shoulder.
'What babe?' Josh asked
'It will be fine trus-' Alex got interupted
'We are off and shall leave you in peace' Gem explained dragging Dan by the arm to the front door.
'We are fine you know' Josh indicated
'Yeah but we are just gonna get out your way' Dan responded
'Oh well have fun' Alex replied
'We will,I will call Matt later' Gem said closing the door behind her.
They were lef Home Alone.........