Status: On Going Series

Gaskarth and Franceschi

Chapter 5: Trust Me Josh!

The next morning Josh woke up to see the outline of where Alex had slept and assumed that he left after there run in with Dan and Gem also to make sure the lads didnt catch them together. Josh sighed and fell back into the bed only to have more thoughts of Alex enter his mind. At that moment his phone rang.
'Ummm Hello' Josh yawned
'Hey Josh you feeling alright hun?' A familiar female voice said
'*yawn* Who is this?' Josh said confused
'Josh Its me Abigail your girlfriend' She replied
Crap Josh thought for one night he had forgot that he had a girlfriend.But then it hit him like a ton of bricks,Gem was friends with Abigail if she told her. Crap!Crap!Crap Josh thought.
'Oh yeah sos! I'm not feeling any better but dont come over dont want you to catch anything the lads are taking care of me' Josh replied in a rush of thoughts
'Oh okay you kno-' Abigail was cut short by Josh saying
'Whats that Dan? Yeah sure mate! gotta go bye' And with that Josh hung up and collapsed into bed once more. How could I forget I had a girlfriend. I have been with here for around a year now and I'm being a slut sleeping with another guy. Josh sat for a moment,thinking should he tell Abigail or confront Gem.But Josh's thoughts were cut off by the noise outside.
'OI Give me my gossip girl box set back babe no fair' Dan yelled
'Nuh Uh! You apologise Mr!' Gem shouted in response.
Josh put some jeans on and openend his door and walked into the living room where he saw Gem stood on the coffee table and Dan reaching for the Gossip Girl box sey that was in Gem's grasp.
'Uhh fine then,I'm sorry' Dan groaned
'For what exactly?' Gem asked with a sarcastic tone
'I'm sorry for giving you a bite mark on your arm where you hade your flu jab OK?!' Dan yelled
'Well done' Gem said in return whilst hopping off the table and kissing Dan's cheek at the same time.
'Thank you babe' Dan said smiling. Gem then went to walk into the kitchen and noticed Josh standing and gave a small smile and wave, Josh's response was a wave.
'Hey mate' Dan said
'Ummm hey..Dan' Josh mumbled 'Look about last nigh-' Josh was cut off.
'Don't worry about,you like him I get it so does Gem no worrys man!' Dan butted in
'Will Gem you know tell Abi-' He was cut off once more.
'Gem wont tell her trust me on this' Dan whispered so Gem wouldnt hear.
'DAAAANNN!' Gem exclaimed from the next room. Then a clashing of pans and boxes was heared.
'Gem!' Dan and Josh shouted then both running to her aid. When they entered the room there were boxes on the floor and on top of her along with some pans. It seemed it she was reaching for the plasters to put over where she had her jab and where Dan slapped her.
'Look at you,your so clumsy my little duck' Dan said picking her up and he held her hands and reached for the plaster box. Placed a plaster on her arm then kissed it.
'All better' Dan whispered into her ear.
'You alright Gem?' Josh said from the doorway.
'Yeah I'm good' Josh went to leave. 'And Josh my lips are sealed about you know?' She added
Dan winked in Josh's direction as to say 'Told You So Mate'.
'Its ok Dan trusts you so I trust you and plus you live with us now you are apart of the You Me At Six family now ok?' Josh said patting her head.
'Thanks Josh' Gem said
'Yeah thanks mate!' Dan added
'No Problem' Josh answered leaving the room at that moment his phone rang and the Time Bomb ringtone played......It was Alex.....................