Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Stupid is as Stupid Does

Liz’s POV

Zacky found the rug on the floor pretty darn interesting because it was the only thing he was looking at. I’m not sure if any of us were listening to Ashley at this point, I know I wasn’t. The guys were glaring daggers at Zacky while Kourt and me were shocked because of what we just found out about their recent history. Looking at Sierra I noticed that she had a vacant look in here eyes as she watched a very bouncy Ashley talk about only God knows what. I watched Ashley skip to out the door saying that she would be back tomorrow with clothes so that she would have something to wear while she would be staying. The guys just walked away from their friend and went into their rooms. Sierra mentioned that she was going to bed as well and turned to go down the hall. It was only Zacky, Kourt, and I left in the room.

“Am I just really stupid or did I not hear you tell her that the relationship was over?” Kourt asked Zacky.

“No Kourt,” he said frustrated, “you heard right. For some reason she looked so helpless and the next thing I knew her tongue was down my throat. I don’t really want her back but now that I caved in this time she’ll know that she only has to say the word and she’s back in.”

“Well that was a fucking stupid move right there.” Kourt responded.

She must have been annoyed with Zacky at this point so she just got up and left the room.

“I’m not going to get shit from you about all this am I?” he asked me.

“Well, yes you are, but not about what you think.”

“Then what can you possibly have to say to me?”

I smiled before I continued with what I was going to say. “Zacky, I’m not saying that I have super powers or anything, but I can read people like a book and I’m damn good at it. Why would you do this with Ashley when you have your thoughts elsewhere? Don’t look at me like I’m stupid because you know whom I’m talking about. If you and Sierra were to ever get together, it would have been amazing, but now that you let that thing back into the picture it kind of ruins any chances. Before I go I have one more thing to say and I hope that it settles in. If a person cheats on someone, even if it is only once, that person still has the potential of picking up hold habits.”

Zacky’s POV

As Liz got up to leave she gave this look as if she were currently seeing into my head. I watched her leave and almost felt relieved. God, she was really intense, but she was right. I had nothing with Sierra, but it felt as if I harmed us, and there isn’t an US. In the back of my mind I knew that I took Ashley back to lessen my feelings for Sierra, but she only intensified them. Sierra had all the qualities of Ashley and then some. Getting back with Ashley was like wearing a stopwatch when I had a perfectly good, priceless Rolex waiting for me. I am so stupid. I wonder how long I’m going to be beating myself up for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short
thanx for readin tho