Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Look at Those Mountains

Matt’s POV

“Oh, hey Ashley.” I mumbled.

What a killjoy. The guys just waved or muttered a quick hello. Ashley was oblivious to the sudden change in mood.

“I never knew that I was such a big deal. I’m honored that you all are this excited for me to be here.” She gushed.

Jimmy made a gagging noise behind me, which made Sierra laugh. Ashley rolled her bags into Zacky’s room and started unpacking.

“Well, I should go and help her unpack.” Zacky said with a hint of defeat in his voice.

The rest of us went into the living room and decided what we should do for the rest of the day. Various ideas were thrown out but then shot down. Kourt finally proposed the winning idea.

“Swimming. I think that we should go swimming in that nearby lake.” Kourt declared.

“It’s a deal then.” I said. “Everyone get ready.”

We all got up and went to our respective rooms to change. Before I went to mine I knocked on Zacky’s door to tell him and Ashley that we were going swimming and that they should get ready as well if they wanted to go. It took about five minutes for me to find my black board shorts and change into them. I was the first by the front door but Johnny, Jimmy, and Brian soon followed. Zacky came a minute later but he was alone.

“Ashley said she was too tired to swim and she just got a manicure that would get ruined so she won’t be coming.”

“Don’t sound so depressed Vengeance.” Jimmy said sarcastically.

We heard the girls walk down the hall dressed in shorts and tanks. I opened the door and ushered everyone out. Everyone was having a good time and seemed to have forgotten about the problem that stayed behind.

“JIMMY!” Sierra shouted. “I want a piggyback ride like you used to give me.”

Jimmy lowered himself a little before shouting, “All aboard the Sullivan Express!”

Sierra laughed and ran up and jumped on his back.

“Hey, watch what you’re grabbing James!” she giggled.

“Sullivan, don’t make me come up there!” I growled.

“Sorry Shads,” he said innocently, “it won’t happen again.”

“Yeah, it better not.” I muttered.

When we saw the lake Brian ran up to Johnny, threw him over his shoulder, and ran to the lake and dumped him in. When Johnny resurfaced he just stood there pissed off.

“Gates, what the hell” he asked.

“I felt that I had to start the festivities somewhere and you were the perfect person to throw to the fish. Be careful though, I don’t want them to think that you’re being used as bait or something.”

“Ok boys, play nice.” Sierra intervened. “It’s time for some fun.”

Zacky’s POV

The four guys ran in with me at the lead. The water was still a little cold, but I got used to it quickly. I turned around to see the girls still standing on the bank.

“Christ, just get in.” I yelled at them.

“Hold your horses.” Kourt yelled back. “We’ve still got to get our clothes off.”

“I can help you with that.” Johnny offered.

Kourt turned a bright shade of red but joined the girls who were getting down to their suits. From the look of it Kourt and Liz had matching suits but a different shade of pink. I watched Sierra has she changed. I know it was wrong but I couldn’t help myself. She was wearing a purple bikini that really stood out against her light tan. Her dark brown hair flowed down her back making her look like a woodland goddess. Yes, it sounds tacky but it was the truth. I also noticed that she had nautical stars on each hipbone and evil-looking gargoyle wings on her shoulder blades. Ashley didn’t have any tattoos. She thought that girls shouldn’t get them because it wasn’t really ladylike. Well I thought that Sierra’s ink was hot. Ashley also didn’t have the curves that Sierra did. She was a walking 2x4 with clothes on practically. Sierra had a perfect hourglass shape to her that I loved. I turned my gaze away from her before anyone saw that I was staring. Too late. Liz was smirking at me before she turned her attention to Kourt and Johnny who were trying to dunk each other. Looks like I wasn’t the only person to have feelings for someone else.

“Wow,” Jimmy said, “look at those Sierra Nevadas! They’re bigger than I ever thought they’d be.”

“Jimmy, you can’t see the mountains from here.” Sierra told him as she walked into the water.

“I can see them and they’re getting closer. God they’re huge!” Jimmy smirked.

Sierra stood there confused until it dawned on her. Her arms shot up to her chest and she tried to cover herself but she really didn’t do a good job.

“I don’t get it.” Kourt said.

“The Sierra Nevadas are a mountain range in California Kourtney.” Johnny told her.

“Oh, well, in that case I agree with Jimmy, they are huge.” She laughed.

Matt quickly swam over to his cousin and stood in front of her in defense.

“Avert your eyes perverts. She can’t help it.” Matt said to help Sierra out.

“Thanks Matt, but I’ll be fine. I’m proud of these huge knockers. Home grown is the best.” Sierra laughed. “I think that we should play a rousing game of chicken.”

“Hell yeah,” Brian exclaimed, “dude Liz, you are definitely my partner.”

“Family has to stick together.” Matt reasoned with Sierra.

Johnny turned to Kourt and asked, “So, you want to be on top?”

Kourt blushed again at this and paired up with Johnny. I looked at Jimmy who was trying to give me this sexy face but it turned out really creepy. I sighed in defeat and walked over to Jimmy. The pairs walked further into the water until it came up to Johnny’s neck, so we couldn’t go deeper. The guys dunked down and scooped the girls up on their shoulders. I awkwardly managed to get up on Jimmy’s back when he started complaining.

“Ewww…Zacky’s thing is totally touching my neck.”

“Sorry, it’s not my fault that I’m blessed between my legs.”

“Whatever, lets win this thing Vengeance!”

Jimmy started the game off by heading toward Kourt and Johnny who already seemed unstable. Kourt saw me going for her and started freaking out. I toyed with her for a little while until I reached down and pushed Johnny’s head in the water. He lost his grip and Kourt went toppling backward. Right after Kourt fell in I heard a splash behind me and when Jimmy finally turned around I saw that Team Sanders eliminated Brian and Liz. Sierra looked at me, determination burned in her eyes as Matt carried her in the direction of Jimmy and me. When we came in close proximity with each other our hands instantly went together in a powerful grip.

“I’m going to get you Sullivan.” Matt threatened.

“What are you going to do, bite me?” Jimmy questioned.

Matt must have taken that as an order and he got right up in Jimmy’s face causing Sierra to get closer to me. At this point our faces were within inches of each other and her body was pressed against mine.

She got up to my ear and whispered, “You’re going down.”

“Sorry sweetheart, but you’re going down.”

“You wish.” she said while staring directly into my eyes.

The only thought that was in my head was, yes, I do want you to go down, on me that is. As my mind went in the direction of dirty thoughts, I could tell I was losing control. Matt and Jimmy’s movements weren’t helping either. Every time that they shifted below us our bodies would rub each other or slam into each other again. I knew it was getting the better of me. Then the inevitable happened.

“Zacky?” Jimmy shouted at me. “That better not be what I think it is. Please tell me that you aren’t getting a bon-.”

Before he could finish his sentence I let Sierra push me in the water and the game was over. When my head broke the surface I saw that Matt and Sierra were cheering and Jimmy had this horrified look on his face.

I quickly went over to him and whispered, “Please don’t say anything. I couldn’t help it.”

“God that was disgusting. I felt it growing on me.” He said still mortified.

“Shut up you asshole.” I whispered again.

“Fine, I’ll try dude, but if you have feelings for Sierra and you still have Ashley in the picture then you need to erase something from the picture and you know what I mean.”

I just nodded my head and joined the group for more fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment :)