Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Operation Matchmaker

Jimmy’s POV

We had spent the majority of the morning at the lake. It was mainly just lounging around but we did have some great moments. Johnny somehow managed to take off Kourt’s bikini top and lose it in the brush, but he soon found it and said that he would make it up somehow. You know what that means. Sierra challenged Matt to an old fashioned drink off later tonight and loser had to do a lap around the cabin naked. Right now Liz and I were talking because we really didn’t get a chance to get to know each other.

“You want to know something?” Liz asked under her breath.

“Actually, yeah.” I answered with curiosity.

“Zacky likes Sierra.”

“Ok, tell me something that I don’t know”

“Wait, how do you know?” She asked in disbelief.

“Well, it’s obvious isn’t it? He always stares at her and he got a freaking chubby on my neck today. Yeah, he fell hard for Sierra.” I admitted.

“Ok, just between you and me, Sierra has feelings for Zacky.”

I looked at Liz and she just nodded her head. I was speechless at this point but the hamster in my brain was still on the wheel and I had the perfect plan in mind.

“Wow, I was not expecting that at all. I have a plan though and the only person that will get hurt is Ashley, but I don’t care. I just want that bitch gone!”

“I know tell me about it. I’ve known her for less then 24 hours and I can’t stand her. I don’t understand how Zacky could have been around her for that long. So what did you have in mind?

“We need to get Ashley out of Zacky’s life right?”

“Right.”

“We think that Zacky and Sierra would be a better fit for each other right?”

“Yeah.”

“We should get Zacky and Sierra together which would get rid of Ashley. We need to be ruthless with this if we are going to go through with this. Leave them in rooms alone with each other and pair them up when we do stuff, things of that nature.”

“Oh my God, that is so amazingly evil of you Jimmy. You’re like a bastard matchmaker.”

“Are you in or are you out? We need to let the others know to so that they can help out”

“Count me in.” She agreed.

“Its settled then. Operation Matchmaker starts now!”