Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

They're Back

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Kourt’s POV

“Brian, do not sweep that crap under the rug! Here, I have a dust pan in my hand.” I screamed at Brian.

The guy’s girlfriends were expected back any minute and we were cleaning up as much as we could. Living with 5 immature men can become quite dirty sometimes. I was wiping off the kitchen counter when I felt someone’s arms snake around my waist. Looking at the arms I let the person continue to place little kisses on my neck.

“Johnny, I need to clean and you are very distracting.” I said I closed my eyes and leaned into him.

“I can’t help it. You look sexy when you clean.”

“Well I know that I need to invest in a French Maid outfit now.”

“Will you?” he asked excitedly.

“Yes, but only if you leave me alone to get my work done.”

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and let me continue to clean. No, Johnny and I aren’t a couple yet, but I don’t think he needs to ask me because we both know we have feelings for the other that are strong. Everyone knows that we are an “item”; I just want him to confirm it vocally. I further along with Johnny then I can say for Sierra and Zacky. A person would need the Jaws of Life to cut through the sexual tension that is between them. I don’t know what they both are waiting for. They flirt constantly and I caught them cuddling on the couch when they thought they were alone. If they don’t get it over with then they are going to explode. Throwing away my paper towel I heard the door open and three women shout greetings. Liz, Sierra, and I stood back and watched the men greet their girlfriends. We didn’t know them so we thought that we would wait for introductions. They spoke so highly of the girls and what they were like that we could pick them out. Val had blonde hair and an amazing smile. She gave every guy a hug before she found Matt and brought him into a passionate kiss. It was very clear that these two were meant to be together. I saw a girl who was similar to Val walk over the Brian and wrap her arms around him. Michelle was just a little taller then Val and had brown hair. A shriek made me take my eyes of Michelle and Brian to find where it came from. Somewhere covered by Jimmy’s body was Leana. From what Jimmy said about her I knew I would get along with her. They were absolutely adorable together, despite that fact that he had to pick her up to kiss her. She was still screaming due to Jimmy blowing raspberries on her neck.

Leana’s POV

“Jimmy, you know I hate it when you do that! It tickles me!” I squeaked.

“Yeah, but I miss your screams babe.” He said with that devilish smirk of his.

I can’t resist a face like that, especially when his voice has that cute lisp. He was grinning like a madman now, which made his eyes all squinty. Everything just amounted into one tall, sexy package.

Michelle’s POV

Those eyes. Oh how I’ve missed those deep, chocolate brown eyes. I brought my hands up to his face letting my fingers grace those perfect cheekbones. I ran them down his arms and I swore they got bigger while I was gone. I longed for those muscles while I was away. God this man was gorgeous.

“Did you miss me?” he asked with a little twinkle in his eyes.

“You have no idea.”

Val’s POV

The first thing I see when Matt flashes me that award-winning smile are his dimples. I find it funny that with all of his muscles and his “I’ll kick your ass” attitude that his dimples overshadow everything. I leaned forward and attached my lips to his instantly. His tongue grazed my bottom lip seeking for entrance, which I granted. His large arms enveloped me very gently, showing his care. I never want to leave his side ever again. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed three girls, who I didn’t know, standing there watching the group. I grew a little concerned so I pulled away and asked Matt about them.

“Oh right, sorry, Brian brought a couple of strippers out with him.” Matt stated loud enough so that Michelle and the rest of the group would hear.

“BRIAN ELWIN HANER JR.! WHAT THE FUCK!” Michelle shouted and punched his arm.

“Not fair Shads, one of them belongs to you!” he yelled in defense.

This instantly pissed me off. I gave him a look that said he better have a reason for this, not saying the he should ever have a reason for bringing strippers back to the cabin.

“I’m kidding Val, please don’t hurt me.” He laughed. “The girl with the long brown hair and hazel eyes is my cousin Sierra Sanders. She brought her two friends Liz and Kourtney. They are moving from New York City back to Huntington Beach where she grew up with Brian, Jimmy, and me.”

A wave of relief hit me when he came out with the information.

“So you are the Sierra that Matt speaks so highly of. I thought you were dead by the way he talked about you. Well, we have some catching up to do. I want to know what Matt was like back then, but only from a girl’s perspective.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading!

double thanks for those who left comments and subscribe :)