Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Similar Pasts

Leana’s POV

I was a bit uneasy when Matt mentioned that his cousin and her friends would be moving to California, which more then likely would mean that they would spending a lot of time with us. Just being a tad protective of my men’s interests I guess. After talking with the three of them I was proven wrong. They are amazing girls and it felt like we all had been friends for life. Kourt was like my long lost twin. We both loved colorful outfits, being loud, and she was feisty like me. Liz and Michelle seemed so laid back together. The other two bonded over their caring for the guys. Val was ecstatic when she found out that Sierra cooked breakfast for the guys as well. She could take a couple days off now. When I first looked at Sierra I noticed her beauty. Not to mosey in on Val’s man, but the Sanders’ have a great gene pool. She even had dimples like he did. She told us a bit about her life and what happened when she moved away. Michelle asked if she was leaving a special someone back in New York. Sierra was really quiet on that subject. Liz told us the story so that Sierra wouldn’t. Apparently five months ago her boyfriend of two years broke up with her. When she found out why she was heartbroken. He was seeing a girl who Sierra worked with for the last two months of their relationship.

“The guys don’t know about any of my past relationships. As far as I’m concerned they don’t need to know. I don’t want Matt killing anybody.” Sierra laughed as she said that last part.

“Well, he hasn’t killed Zacky yet.” Kourt commented.

This piqued all of our interests. We had no idea that our little Zacky had gotten over Ashley so quickly. I could not let this go unnoticed.

“No way! You and Zacky?” I asked.

“We are not dating. I’m not even sure if he likes me as more then a friend.” Sierra mumbled.

“Stop fooling yourself. He’s crazy for you. I know that he likes you, the guys even know that he has feelings for you.” Liz explained.

“Yeah right, he’s probably just humoring me or something.” She said.

“You see,” Liz said turning to me, “we’ve been trying to get these two together for over a week. They both are just to damn stubborn to make the first leap, but rest assured many hops have been made.”

“I guess we will just have to help in the cause.” Michelle stated. "Don't even argue Sierra. We are friends now, and as your friend I advise you to tap that."

With that being said Val, Michelle, and I joined the others to get Zacky and Sierra together.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short :( i needed a transition piece