Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Just A Little Shout Out

Zacky’s POV

My eyes darted nervously around the little coffee house where I sat and waited for him. We’ve been on tour for a month now and we were in NYC for a couple of days. Sierra talked to her dad about me being in the neighborhood and he said that he wanted to meet me. Sierra arranged for us to meet but didn’t tell me until last night. She said that I would know her dad when I saw him. I wish she had given me more notice of this. I could of at least worked over conversation starters. The little bell over the door jingled and I turned around to see who walked in. Three college students strolled in and I swung back in my seat. Where was he? Sure, I was a little early, but I wish he would get here. Draining the last bit of my coffee I called the waitress over to ask for a refill. The lady left and I heard the bell jingle again. Quickly, I turned my head around again. The man that came through the door was about as tall as Matt, had shaggy, pepper colored hair, and wore jeans and a simple t-shirt. His brown eyes seemed to be searching the room like he was looking for someone. I knew it had to be him only because his nose scrunched up just like Sierra’s did when she was concentrating. His gaze fell on me and a smile lit up his face. Making his way over to me I stood up and shook his hand.

“You must be Zacky, I’m Mark, Sierra’s father.” He said.

“Yes, I am. It’s good to finally meet you.” I told him.

“Same here. I thought it was about time that I meet the man who’s been dating my daughter for the past couple of months.”

Mark and I talked about anything that we could think of; music, food, cars, clothes, and past relationships. My blood ran cold when he started talking about Alex, Sierra’s ex.

“About two weeks after the girls left for California I got a call from Alex. He wanted to know where Sierra went because he could never get a hold of her. At one point I thought he would get violent with me. Sierra told me what she went through with him and I didn’t want to tell him much. All I said was that she was taking a vacation with the girls and I didn’t know when they would be back. I’m afraid that he might do something harsh.”

“Is he a psycho or something? I mean, do I have to make Sierra aware of this?” I asked cautiously.

“I doubt it. He hasn’t spoken to me in awhile so I think he has mellowed out some.” He reassured.

Looking down at my watch, I realized that I had to leave for an interview.

“Sorry, to cut short our talk Mark, but I have to meet the guys at MTV studios.”

“No problem Zacky. Tell Sierra that I gave you a stamp of approval.” He laughed.

He waved at me before heading for his truck. I quickly hailed a cab and told the driver the address of where I needed to be. Walking into the building, I went through security as fast as they let me. I got cleared and I took the elevator up to the floor TRL was on. The doors opened and a producer for the show waited on the other side.

“Ok, the last one is here! We’re all set.” She yelled.

The lady ushered me into one of the green rooms where the rest of the guys were.

“Shit Zacky, way to be fashionably late. You do know that we’re on in 10 minutes?” Matt asked.

“Sorry, Mark and I talked for longer then I thought we would.” I apologized

“The point is that you’re here and at least it we are only doing an interview.” Brian stated.

I fixed my hair real quick and added just a little bit of eyeliner. I was about to get a quick drink but someone yelled into the door and took us away. The interview was fairly standard. Same old questions and we answered them the way we usually did.

“So, is it hard to leave all your friends and family behind while you go out to promote yourselves?”

“It definitely is. We all have steady girlfriends who we miss with all of our hearts and wish were with us all the time.” Brian answered.

“All of you?” the host asked. “Last I heard a couple of you were single. So, who’s off the market now?”

“Johnny Christ is a taken man ladies!” Johnny announced in the third person. “I’m dating a girl who is great in the kitchen and in the sack”

“Yes, and Mr. Vengeance over here is dating my most beloved cousin.” Matt informed.

“That I am and I also agree with Johnny about my girl being great in bed.” I smiled. I found the camera that was currently filming us and stared into it. “If she’s watching, I am in love with Sierra Sanders.”

Sierra’s POV

The girl’s all issued little screams of pleasure after Zacky said that on national television. I blushed a little as I watched my man smile into the camera.

“How long until you guys are reunited with the women?”

“In just under two months we’ll be back in Huntington Beach having a great time with everyone.” Jimmy answered.

The show cut to a commercial break and we started talking again.

“God, I can’t wait until they’re home. It’s so empty at home.” Val sighed.

“It won’t be that bad. How about we go out shopping? That should take our minds off of the guys.” Leana suggested.

“Hot diggity damn! Come on girls, the mall won’t wait for us!” Kourt screamed.

With that said we all detached ourselves from the couch and made our way out to Brian’s SUV that Michelle borrowed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry it took awhile for me
hope ya like!!