Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Too Close For Comfort

Sierra’s POV

I thought that three months of no Zacky or A7X would kill me. In less then three weeks they will be home. I was ecstatic. Not just because they would be home, but also because I could tell everyone about my secret in person. For the past couple of weeks I hadn’t been feeling to good. Mainly just throwing up everything. After going to the doctor I found out that I was pregnant. If any other person had been the father I would have been scared for what would become of this child. Zacky was the love of my life though, and I couldn’t wait to start a family with him. I just hope that he feels the same way.

“Sierra, we’re here!” Liz shouted from the stairs.

“Ok, let me grab my purse and I’ll be set.” I called back.

I put some lip-gloss in my bag and then headed down stairs where Liz and Kourt waited for me. They felt that I needed a new look, so they were taking me shopping. The great part of this was that Kourt yanked Johnny’s credit card before he left. Needless to say Johnny would be pampering me for the day.

“So what we’re going to do chica is get your hair done, a piercing, and maybe a new tat.” Kourt explained.

“Ok, but I have to agree with it first.” I said caving in.

Three hours later I was a different woman. My long brown hair that used to be just past my shoulder blades was to my shoulders and had purple streaks through it. I had a little diamond stud put in my nose just so that I could match Brian. As for my new ink I went a little romantic with it. I had Zacky’s initials tattooed right on my breastbone. We then took the free money to the mall where we bought everything in the lingerie store. This should make Johnny forgive Kourtney. Kourt dropped me off at the house when we were done.

“Hey, be over at Leana’s around sevenish so that we can go out to eat. Ok?” Liz yelled at me.

“Yep, I’ll be there.”

I waved to them as they backed out of the driveway and hauled my purchases to the front door. About halfway to the front door this weird feeling washed over me. If felt as if I was being watched. I dropped the bags and looked around me. Nothing was out of the ordinary so I continued into the house. I carried everything up to our room and started unpacking. Distantly I heard Ichabod bark. When his barking didn’t stop I went to go see what the matter was.

“Ichabod, do you need for or water? I gave you some before I left.”

I found the little dog still making noise by the sliding door the led to the backyard deck. He turned his head and whined while scratching the door.

“Oh, you want out.”

I opened the door and Ichabod zoomed out the door and went for the garden. Following him out there I found something strangely macabre about my flowers. The few plants that actually grew in there had been ripped out of the ground and the leaves and stems made a trail to the back of the fence. I continued down the makeshift trail and what I saw took my breath away. The petals from the flowers spelled out some words that were hard to make out, but I read them anyway. hello sierra sunshine. Goosebumps erupted on my arms as I stared at the lawn graffiti. My body regained its movement and I quickly scrambled to pick up Ichabod as I ran back into the house. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I ran to every door and window in the place and locked it. This wasn’t an accident. I sat on the couch and calmed myself down. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was 6:45. It took around fifteen minutes to get to Leana and Jimmy’s house from here so if I left now I would be perfectly on time. Before I left I put a leash on Ichabod and took him with me out to my car. I peeled out of the driveway and went over to my friend’s house. Hopefully whoever was leaving messages in my yard wouldn’t be there when I got back.
♠ ♠ ♠
not a lot of chapters left for this one :(
but check out my new story if you want

thanks for reading and commenting!