Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Secrets Are Made to Be Broken

During the three hours that we had been there I had learned a lot about the guys. When we were younger Matt, Brian, and Jimmy would have a different girl every week. I would never have imagined that those hooligans all had steady girlfriends. The girlfriends were currently in Florida for a girl’s only vacation, but they said that I could meet them when they got back. I looked around at the seating arrangement of the room. Liz and Kourt were involved in a heavy discussion with Johnny and Matt about what was the best type of whiskey, while Brian, Jimmy, Zacky, and I were talking about past memories.

“Jimmy, remember when we were in the seventh grade and Matt pulled Sierra’s gym shorts down as she was at bat? I’ve never seen Matt run that fast from anyone.” Brian said between laughs.

“Oh, I got a better one. Remember that time that she was walking through the cafeteria and slipped in some cheese sauce that someone just dropped? We called her Cheddar Pants for months.” Jimmy responded.

All the memories from the old days came flooding back with each new story. Zacky was laughing so hard that he resembled a crying tomato. I had to seek revenged on them somehow.

“Hey Zacky, did either of these guys ever tell you when we got drunk one Halloween and when Matt and I woke up we found them cuddling on the couch with each other?”

I looked at Jimmy and Brian with a wicked grin on my face.

“SIERRA! YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER TELL ANYBODY!” Jimmy shouted.

“Well…I lied.” I answered simply.

In a split second Brian pinned my arms down while Jimmy tickled my sides. This went on for a few minutes till I could take it no longer.

“Zacky…save me! Please!” I begged.

I felt all the weight being lifted off of me as someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. From my point of view I saw the living room disappear while me and my savior entered some room at the end of the hall. I landed on a bed and I took in my surroundings. Despite being in a cabin located in the middle of nowhere, this room was quite modern. Solid black furniture filled the room while the large bed made up the main part of it. Guitars adorned the walls and one even had the appearance of a Louis Vuitton print.

“Whose room is this? It’s beautiful!” I commented.

“Thanks, we spend a lot of time up here in the summer so I figured I had to make it somewhat comfortable.” Zacky responded.

Harsh poundings came from outside the door along with various threats. One threat was made loud and clear though.

“Vengeance, if you so much as lay a finger on my cousin I will castrate you! Do you hear me?” Matt’s voice thundered through the door.

“Zacky,” I whispered, “go along with this.”

Once I had Zacky’s attention I started to put my plan into action. I went up to the end of the bed and started to push it against the wall at a steady pace. The sounds from the bed quieted the shouts from the hallway. I started to let moans escape from my mouth. At first, they were quiet, but I increased the volume each time.

“Zacky!” I screamed with a grin on my face.

I glanced over at Zacky who realized what I was doing. Zacky started to breathe heavier and started to fake his moans like I had.

“Hey, that’s not funny you guys! I know you aren’t actually doing it! You won’t fool me.” Matt bellowed.

“God, Sierra!” Zacky breathed.

I started to push the bed with more force and I was trying so hard at this point not to bust out laughing. Zacky walked over to the door and started to take off his clothes. I was confused at what he was trying to accomplish when I noticed he was only in his boxers.

“Sierra, throw me that hat that’s on the bed.” He said softly.

I threw him the hat while still pushing the bed. Zacky looked at me over his shoulder and gave me a quick wink before he dropped his boxers. I stopped all my actions and just stared wide-eyed at Zacky’s bare backside. He used his hat to cover his front as he opened the door a bit. Matt, Jimmy, and Brian fell to the floor due to the fact that they were leaning on it so hard. I quickly jumped under the sheets and ruffled my hair before they regained balance. They looked up to Zacky standing there naked. Their heads turned to the bed where I was lounging lazily covering myself with the sheet. Matt stood there speechless, but his face was slowly turning purple. This concerned me so I threw the sheets off me, which made Matt and Brian cover their eyes.

“Matt, don’t bust a nut! It was only a joke, please breathe.”

He uncovered his eyes to see that I was, in fact, completely clothed. Brian did the same and let out a sigh of relief. Jimmy just stood there and giggled.

“Jimmy, why didn’t you cover your eyes like those two did?” I asked.

He smirked at me and answered, “That’s a stupid question to ask. I wanted to see you naked silly!”

This earned a punch from Matt and laughs from Brian and Zacky. They slowly made their way out of the room with Matt being the last one. Before he left he gave us both a look of warning and left the room. He quickly came back and pulled me out, thinking it would be better not to have me alone in a room with a naked Zacky.

Zacky’s POV

As Matt pulled Sierra out of the room she gave me a sly smile before the door was closed. That stunt that she just pulled was hilarious.

“It’s nice to know that someone that beautiful has a funny bone.” I said to myself.

I paused right after I said this. I think I am falling for Sierra.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading and any comments