‹ Prequel: Steal My Heart Tonight
Status: READ IT IN THE DEFAULT LAYOUT. I HAVE TO FIX THIS ONE.

Rush

Chapter One

Addison Wardens has been in the US for some time now. Her parents had thrown a party a few days earlier where she would make her decision of staying there with them or going back to London where all of her friends were. Of course with her love interest still in London, it was a no brainer, she was going back. Her parents tried to convince her to stay but the more she thought about it, the more excited she got.

After the party, she sent an e-mail to her friends telling them she was going back to London in three days. She didn’t really get anything back though which scared her. Since she left, she hasn’t been in contact with any of them. Addie didn’t really want interaction. She wanted to be left alone. And that is exactly what she got.

The red head woke up the day of leaving home to her phone alarm. She glanced at the time from across the room and noticed her plane left in two hours. She laid back down and stared at her ceiling smiling. She had no idea who was going to pick her up at the airport. She just knew Harry would be there.

She got out of bed rather quickly after thinking about it and went straight to her dresser across the room. She pulled out a pair of her blue skinny jeans and slipped them on. She wandered to the closet and grabbed her charcoal sweater and slipped it on. She wandered into the bathroom and looked at her hair. She hadn’t really done much with it for the past month. She sighed and brought it into a side braid and left the bathroom walking downstairs.

Her parents were still sleeping so she walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. She smiled at it remembering making an apple pie with Harry in the middle of the night during the summer. She took a bite and walked back upstairs. Addison looked around the room making sure she had packed everything and put on a beanie that matched her sweater. She didn’t want to put in her contacts that were already packed so she just put on her black frames. She called for a maid to bring her bags downstairs to the taxi that should be waiting.

~ ~ ~

The red head girl sat on the plane looking out the window as they landed. She just couldn’t sit still. She was too excited to see Harry standing there waiting for her just like the last time she had gotten there. When the plane was dismissed Addie practically knocked people over to get out of the plane. She walked up the hall to the terminal and noticed Liam standing there smiling.

Addison’s smile that has been plastered on her face since she left the US has vanished. She bit her lower lip as she walked towards Liam. His smile fell once he noticed she looked upset.

“Welcome back.” He shouted wrapping his arms around her. Addison’s hands never left her side. She was in shock that Harry and Remy were not there.

“Where is Harry?” She asked looking around to see if he was just playing a joke on her. Liam bit his lower lip and sighed.

“He’s at the flat.” He muttered.

“Oh…” Addie sighed. “What about Remy?” Liam shrugged and looked down at his feet. From that look Addie knew there was something he wasn’t telling her. “Are they planning a party back at the flat?”

Liam shrugged yet again and shook off his sad look. “Let’s just go get your bags and go home. Okay?” Addison nodded and smiled yet again.

She knew it was a surprise party. It just had to be. It was the only explanation she had come up with for the reason as to why they weren’t. All on the way back to the flat the red head couldn’t sit still once more. Liam drove in silence as she rambled on and on about how she missed everyone and how awful her month really was. She apologized for not keeping in touch to him and explained the reason why.

Liam pulled up into the driveway and turned to face Addison. He was going to explain something to her but it was already too late. She was already out of the car and walking towards the house with her bags. Liam grabbed the keys and an after her. Addison knocked on the door since she couldn’t open it with her hands full of stuff.

Eleanor answered the door and called for Louis. Addison’s eye brows feathered together when she realized it was her. She had thought Louis would have given up on her and finally be with Remy. She was wrong. Louis appeared at the door surprised.

“Lou!” Addie smiled.

“Addie…” He replied in shock.

“Are you going to let me in or what boy.” The red head said stepping inside. Addie basically dropped her bags as her eyes landed on a mess of curly hair on the couch with his lips pressed against some blonde. Her mouth opened in shock. She shook her head and fought back tears.

She ran to her old room filled with her boxes hoping no one would follow. She was wrong just moments after she had sat on her bed, Harry came in. She looked up at him and bit her bottom lip.

“I-I-I wanted to tell you in person…” He stuttered. Addie stood up and walked over to him.

“Save it.” She started. “How stupid am I to think you would really wait for me to get back and be with me.” She yelled fighting back the tears forming in her eyes. “Here.” And with that, Addie had taken off the airplane necklace Harry had given her before she left. She sighed and grabbed his hand and opened it. “Sorry I’m not good enough for you.” She dropped the necklace in his hand while her heart fell into her stomach. She turned away and walked out of the room leaving him standing there gripping the necklace tightly in his hand.

She walked down the hall to find Liam standing there. “Take me to the dorms… now. You at least owe me that.” She hissed picking up her bags and walking out the door.

~ ~ ~

Liam and Addison drove in silence to the dorms a few minutes away. She didn’t want an explanation from him. She just wanted to talk to her best friend, Remy. When Liam pulled into a parking space she had noticed Abbie walking by. They both exited the car and jogged over to her.

“Addie!!” Abigail screamed wrapping her arms around her half-sister.

“Hey Abbie.” She smiled returning the hug.

“I am so sorry I couldn’t go pick you up. I had class.” She frowned.

“That’s understandable. What’s Remy’s excuse?” Addie grumbled taking a few steps back. Abbie looked at Liam and then back to Addison and shrugged.

“Honetly, I don’t know.” She lied. “But come on up to the dorm! It’s nice. I saved you the top bunk.”

“You know me so well.” The red head laughed.

The three of them walked up to the building and got inside the elevator to take them to the third floor. When they walked down the hall and to their door, Liam opened the door.

There were two people in the single bed to the right of the door. One of them Addie figured was Remy. The other seemed a bit familiar.

“What the…Andy?” Liam questioned. Addie’s mouth opened in shock.

“What the hell.” She said under her breath.

Liam walked closer to the two in bed and Addie walked out into the hall in shock. She had no idea her friend was in there. She figured she was in class. That would have been a better reason to not show up at the airport for her than this. Addison walked back into the room as Andy and Liam left. The three girls were left alone. Not wanting to say anything in fear of wording it wrong.

“I can’t believe you didn’t even tell me about Andy! I thought I was your best friend!” Addie shouted at the blonde after moments of being silent. “How could you have not told me this while I was away?” she continued walking further into the room.

“Er…well…” Remy sighed. “There wasn’t much to tell…? I mean we’re not dating it’s kind of like a fuck buddy kind of thing.” She shrugged, sitting on the edge of her bed having her feet dangle.
“Besides you never really cared about my plans for making Louis jealous anyway and this help me and in more ways than one.”

Addie sighed and looked down at her feet waiting for one of them to tell her about Harry. She figured they wouldn’t know she had already found out about it. No one spoke up. Addie looked back up at the two who wouldn’t even look at her. Their eyes were focused on something else. She reached up to touch the necklace she was wearing for the past month. Her hand fell when she realized it wasn’t there.

“What else haven’t you told me...?” Addison asked biting her lower lip to stop the tears from forming in her eyes. She looked between the two girls. They weren’t making eye contact with her still. “Were you two ever going to tell me that Harry has someone else?”

The two girls sat there not wanting to say a word hoping the red head wouldn’t be upset with them. Addison stood there tearing up and shaking her head thinking she was just in a nightmare, but she couldn’t wake up.

“I didn’t want to tell you.” Abbie muttered walking over to where Addie stood. “Neither did Remy. We knew you were upset already from your grandmother. We didn’t want you to do anything stupid without us there to comfort you.” Abbie reached out to touch Addison but Addie turned away.
“I’m going for a walk…” She muttered before leaving the room slamming the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, chapter one guys. Let me know what you think?
xx.