Did You Know You'd Show Me Your Scars?

Chapter 1

I heard a loud noise outside so I walked over to my window and peaked out of it. I couldnt see much since it was so dark out, but I could've sworn I saw shadows of people moving down by the dumpsters. I walked away from the window still thinkning about how my brother had escaped, especially with the joker.

I looked for my phone to check the time, 12:37 awesome. I shut my tv off and made my way to my bed. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.
I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock screeching. I slammed my hand down on it, and the noise faded out. I sighed and eventually made my way to my closet. I picked out a pair of black jeans with a plain light blue v-neck shirt. for shoes I picked out my worn out black toms. I then hopped into the shower and washed myself and my hair quickly.

I hurried and got dressed and then put my shoes on. I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door. As I was walking down the street I got that feeling as if someone was watching me. I ignored it since I was running a bit late for work. Just as I was about to unlock the stores door, when I felt a leather glove cover my mouth. I kicked and punched blindly behind me, but to no avail. I heard a grunt and then another hand covered my nose with something wet. I kept on punching and kicking but my eyes got so heavy that I could not longer stay awake. I finally let the darkness take over me.

I awoke to people talking outside of my room somewhere. I slowly crept out of the bed and made my way to the door . I pressed my ear against it hoping to find out who was out there. "When should I tell her boss?" "Whenever you want I dont have time to deal with family problems right now, I hear Mr. Wayne is going to have a ball tonight, and we are going to be the opening act." Laughter filled the room, and thats when I atumatically knew who it was.

I dropped to the ground holding my head in my hands. So I was in the jokers hideout, while my brother was working for him. As if we weren't fucked up enough. I heard footsteps approaching the door, so I sprinted back to the bed and flung the blanket over me. The door knob turned slowly and I heard the sound of boots against the wooden floor.

I felt the bed dip in at the end and I heard someone sigh. "Ly, I know you are awake." I froze, only one person called me that and I slowly poked my head out of the covers. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes, and he just shook his head. He opened his arms for me, motioning to give him a hug. I threw the cover off of myself and went to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as tight as I could. I felt something wet come in contact with my shoulder. I removed my face from his neck and saw that my brother was crying.

"Its been seven years since I last saw you Ly and I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I never meant to have things turn out the way they did. I just hope that you can forgive me." I looked at him for a long time before shaking my head yes. He squeezed me so tightly I thought I might break. It felt good to actually have family in my life again, even if It meant I would also be with the most dangerous criminal in Gotham.

"Ly I cant believe how much you've changed! The piercings and tattoos, and you've lost weight too, you look so tiny Im afraid I might break you." Its true I did lose a ton of weight in seven years. you see when my brother left for arkham, I was so stressed out I didnt have time to eat. So in seven years I lost about 90 pounds which makes me 110.

"Chad when you left I was a wreck, and I just didnt have time to eat. I was busy at the orhanage and what not, and then I got a job so i was working a lot more now. Im sorry too." He smilled at me with sad eyes, and I could feel my heart breaking all over again.

He told me all about how he met the joker and why he chose to go with him, why I was taken, and all of that boring stuff. "do you want to meet him?" I tilted my head to the side because I zoned out halfway through my brothers talk so I had no idea who I was meeting. I shook my head anyways and he held his hand out for me to take. I didnt, instead I jumped on his back like when we were kids. He let out a small laugh and started walking.

We went through all these halls and finally got to this door, with intricate desgins with only two colors: purple and green. Obviously this was the jokers room, and surprising for being a dangerous criminal, I wasnt nervous. Chad knocked on the door, and we heard a grunt come from inside. He turned his head toward me and I just shrugged.

He opened the door, and there in the flesh was the clown prince himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1 :) lemme know if you guys like it or not please
Listening to-All Time Low- Return The Favor