Did You Know You'd Show Me Your Scars?

Chapter 3

Chad showed me to my room, and left without a word. I went to the closet to see if I had any other clothes in there. Oh cool, nothing . I took my shoes off and fell on the bed. I just wanted to be home, and not have to deal with any of this bull shit anymore.

I wanted to find my brother to see if I could borrow some boxers and a shirt of his. I tore a strip of my shirt off and tied it around the door knob, so I could tell which room was mine. I quitely made my way down the hall looking for any sign of him, or his room.

Just as I was about to turn the corner, someone slammed into me, sending me to the ground. "Watch it dolly, wouldn't want you getting hurt." He said looking down at me. I rolled my eyes and I was yanked up by my hair making me flinch.

"Ya know, you fascinate me toots. You don't respect me, you break one of my windows, and you don't even say sorry. Thats not a good doll, I think I need to teach you a lesson." He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hall, past my door again and then we got to his. He unlocked the door and shoved my inside. He rummaged through his desk and pulled out some rope.

He grabbed the chair, and pushed me in it. There wasn't really any use trying to fight it, he would just hurt me more if I didn't comply. He bound my arms and legs to the chair and went back to his desk. He put something in his pocket, and strut back over to me.

"Wanna know how I got these scars?" I didnt say anything so he slapped he hard across the face. "Well you see, daddy was a drinker and he liked to fool around with other ladies. Mommy didn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So one night when Daddy got really drunk he started yelling and Mommy. Well me being myself at the time, didn't want to see Mommy sad so I stood up to Daddy. This just made him angrier. So he got his knife out, and came at me. Mommy got in the way so he stabbed her over and over. Now with her out of the picture he got to me. He said 'Why so serious son?' and shoved the knife in my mouth and carved me up. Now dolly, I'm gunna ask you. Why so serious?"

I looked at him dead in the eyes the entire time he was telling his story. I felt something I hadnt felt in a long time. Empathy. He pulled the knife out and cut my shirt down the middle with it. I closed my eyes and I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I didnt bother to look since I knew what was happening.

"There all better. It looks good, dolly." I opened my eyes and saw what he had done. He wrote the words 'why so serious' in choppy letters just below my collar bones. I didnt say anything but just as I thought he was going to let me go, he plunged the knife deep into my thigh. I bit my lip so I would let out a scream, but I bit it so hard that I drew blood.

He bent down and licked the blood dripping down my chin. "Tastes sweet, unlike you dolly" "Ooo, that hurt me right where my heart would be." He let out a giggle, and that giggle turned into, rolling on the ground laughing. "Ya know, maybe you aren't to bad dolly."
He got up and untied me, and threw a little thing of gauze and nodded his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short, grades close monday and so I needed to get all my work done today. but I promise the next one will be longer :)
listening to-All Time Low: Vegas