Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter 10

Oh and I played my violin for Andy, he seemed so proud and he showered me with complements. It's really nice to be praised instead of ignored, or put down.

Anyways, soon we all sat in C.C's room in a circle on his bed. Each of us in our PJ's
I was cuddling my Jack and Sally stuffies, Dahvie was cuddling a Hello Kitty, Josh had a skellanimal owl, Frank had a skellanimal bunny, Ashley had a KISS Hello Kitty, Mikey had a Gir stuffie and C.C had a Pikachu.

We were playing 'Have you ever'

“Have you ever...peed in public?” Dahvie asked.

All but C.C shook their heads. We all giggled for a second before it was my turn. I was getting tired so I lay my head in Dahvie's lap, he pet my hair.

“Have you ever...walked in on your parents?”

“Everytime.” Dahvie and Ashley said in unison, smirking.

“Once, and OH MY GOD I was mentally scarred!” Mikey said.

“No but I HERD them. UGH!” Frank shook his head.

“Okay, follow up question: Have they ever walked in on you?”

“No, thank god!” C.C grinned.

“Once but they were cool about it, I was mortified!” Josh put his face in his hands and blushed.

“What about you?” Mikey asked me.

I frowned a bit. “HAT TIME!” Josh saved my ass, grabbed Mikey who grabbed Frank and they all hauled ass out of the room. I took my head off Dahvie's lap, he lifted my chin and met my eyes. C.C took off after them.

“If you wanna talk, I'll listen.” his voice was more sincere than I ever thought possible for him. I just gained a lot of respect for him.

“Not right now.”

“Okay.” He pecked my forehead

“I need a minuet, can you uh...”

“Of course, I'll tell them you are in the bathroom.”

I gave him a grateful smile as he left the room.

Mikey's question bothered me for more than one reason. I am NOT ready for sex, I'm 15! But that's not the whole thing. I'm sure you've noticed that...Devin has no interest in me at all, so it's not like he's tried. That alone hurts. Mikey's question rose up old feelings and memories that I've managed to leave behind thanks to Andy.

Without Andy I don't know where I'd be. Devin never took care of me at all, I slept on his couch and ate his food and drank the blood from his refrigerator. That's pretty much it. It's really nice to have a dom who frankly gives two shits. I almost wish I was mated with Andy instead, he is so nice and funny, and protective. He made me smile no matter what, I feel safe with Andy, I never did with Devin. Not that Devin made me feel as if I were in danger. Though I could never think of Andy that way, I wonder how it'd be if I could.

I know that deep inside, I do love Devin, despite everything. This mate thing won't let me resent him, or dislike him. It's also the same thing that won't let me think of Andy that way. Sometimes I think being a fertile is a pain in the ass. We're slaves to our emotions, unable to think certain ways because of the whole mate concept. Sometimes
I wish I could escape it. If just for a little while.

I don't want to be human by any means, I just wish I could be able to make the choices they can. Date, have a boyfriend, realize we aren't meant to be, break up, get a new boyfriend and repeat until I find the right one. Rather than have a test decide who my one and only is, and be with them forever. Most fertiles don't think like this, but my life isn't and hasn't been the poster whore for normal.

Snapping out of thought, I realized tears were sliding down my cheeks and I was holding Jack and Sally tightly.

I wiped my eyes, dug in my bag and pulled out my Finn hat from Adventure Time then put it on. I ran out into the living room where all the chatter was coming from. Everyone had a hat on: Frank was wearing the Jake to my Finn hat, Mikey was wearing a 'The Misfits' hat, Dahvie was wearing a Hello kitty hat, Josh was wearing a Jack Skellington hat, C.C was wearing a sombrero and Ashley was wearing a KISS hat.

“Finally, now the party can begin!” C.C pressed a button on a remote and an Peter Griffin's voice came through the gaint speakers.

“Jayy and I recorded a few songs.” Dahvie smiled.

One up, power up already leveled up. Options set to difficult, love a challenge typical...” Dahvie's voice sang.

We all danced, C.C and Frank, Mikey and Josh, Ashley and I while Dahvie dry humped the wall.

3 songs later by Dahvie and Jayy, CC. Stoped the music. “Pretty much everyone's clan made music, and that is what we will be dancing too, next is my own clan.”

We rocked out to everyone's music before getting to Josh's. I was memorized with the lyrics, and music. The lyrics really meant something, they were Chris' opinion on a lot of things. And...I love it. Josh, C.C, Ashley, Dahvie and I moshed while Mikey and Frank wobbled side to side, obviously not caring much for it but wanting to be polite.

After burning an hour dancing, we all gathered around the big TV and watched a few movies. We watched a horror movie that proved to be too much for Mikey who dug his face into Ashley's chest in fear. I watched with wide eyes, unable to look away when suddenly Frank hit his face in my breasts.

“It's okay Jake.” I murmured to him, pecking his head/hat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts on how Dory is feeling?