Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter Twenty-One

~Dory~

The next day I sat in my first period class reading Lord of the Rings when the morning announcements came on, spoken by the human principle.

“Good morning, today is is (blah blah date), Mr. Anderson is out today, his classes should report to room 219. The chess club has a match against East High tonight here at 7, cheer on your blue devils!”

We herd him hand off the phone to the dom principle.

“I'm glad to announce the Vampire only talent show is in four weeks on the (blah blah date). This is mostly for singers, dancers, and other odd talents. This is open to all vampires, mated or not. Try outs are this Friday in the auditorium from 3 to 6.”

I closed my book. I want to be in the talent show! I don't really have any talents accept when I used to take ball room dance lessons. My mom wanted me to be a good dancer for my mate, I hope I remember something. And I...I want to dance with Devin, but he might not be into that. I'll ask him but if he says no I'll try to think of something else I'm good at.

Later that day Devin picked me up from school and we went to his house. We were relaxing on the couch watching TV, I was cuddled into his side and his arm was around my shoulders.

“Hey Dev?”

He looked down at me and raised his eye brows.

“You know how the Vampire talent show is coming up?”

He nodded, my heart bounded anxiously as I opened my mouth to ask.

“Would you...dance with me in it?”

He seemed surprised but nodded. “Whatever you want.”

I felt a rush of happiness and in that rush, crashed my lips up to Devin's. He quickly took control of the kiss by gently pushing me onto my back so he hovered over me. I love feeling trapped! As kinky as it is, I LOVE it!

“Well I love trapping you.” He grinned against my lips before recapturing them.

My entire body was on fire, my heart beat fast and I couldn't have been more happy. I slid my hand up his toned back to the back of his neck and his lips left mine to slide down my jaw to nip and tease my neck. I groaned, my eyes slipped closed and my back arched up so my chest was against his. Dev chuckled darkly in my neck, his warm breath tickling me before he kept kissing my neck.

“...Dev....” I moaned with a shaky breath, my other hand gripped his shirt and I tried to pull his torso closer. All I wanted was for him to be closer, and not to stop what he was doing. My mind turned to mush and I felt an unknown heat in my 'personal area'

He grinned, having smelled it. “Oh the things I do to you.” He grinned, sitting up. The lack of physical contact made me whimper as I sat up, the heat went away slowly but surely. I looked at him to see he was wearing a smug grin.

Oh the things I want you to do to me.

His smug grin turned dirty, his eyes narrowed in the cutest way. “Oh really?”

Shit, he herd that.

My boyfriend nodded. “Well...I...not now...but...yeah...” I blushed and cast my eyes down.

He chuckled and tipped my head up with his finger. “I'll wait. Don't worry.” he said solemnly.

I nodded “But uh...can you still do that...thing you did before sometimes?”

He arched a perfectly shaped eye brow. “Tease you?”

I blushed more and nodded again.

“Sure. I like seeing you squirm.”

Pervert. Ha ha.

“What was that word you used before? Kinky?” He grinned

Fine. You kinky pervert.

“That's better.” he chuckled.

__________---------\

I spent till curfew with Devin, cuddling and watching movies. He gives me the cliche warm fuzzies people talk about. When he took me home, Andy with his new short hair gave me a smile and let me in. Sally padded beside me as I headed to the kitchen for a snack before pjs and bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
A haha, they have THAT kind of relationship! They're gonna tease the hell out of each other! Don't get too excited, they won't mate for a while. Any more guesses on Andy's mate?

I updated the character page! It shows what Dory and Jackie look like now. Check it out!