Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter 22

The polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75588758 next day was a long awaited Friday. “I'm so glad it's Friday!” I beamed at the breakfast table as Andy sat down.

“Why is that?” he asked.

“It means tomorrow's Saturday. Duh.” I grinned.

He chuckled. “Yeah, I guess it does.”

“Devin and I are going to try out for the talent show, we're gonna dance.” I said before shoveling more egg into my mouth.

“Cool, be careful not to sprain an ankle.” he winked.

“Ha ha.” I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled and shook his head. We were about to head out when Andy stopped me. “Your uh...”

“What?” I asked.

“Your top is crooked.”

“Huh?” I looked down at my corset and he was right. I tried to fix it but with it fastened, I couldn't move it.

“Could you uh...help me?”

His eyes widened and he looked uncomfortable. “Oh uh...okay.” He quickly grasped the part of my corset above my right breast and tugged it up.

“There. Now shall we head out?” he seemed awkward.

“Yeah.” He took my bag from me and I kissed Manson's head and pet Sally goodbye.

I was sitting in my fertile class tapping my pencil as I looked down at the paper. Recently, they changed a few things. Starting my senior year, so now, there is a fertile class for freshman through joniors, and a fertile class for seniors only. Difference is that the senior class learns about sex, and different kinds of fetishes and other weird stuff.

Today we learned about bondage and pain. Some of the bondage stuff sounds okay but pain? No.

I actually paid attention in class because I feel like Devin might be into some of this. And as much as I hate to say it, I'd try almost anything if he wanted to. AFTER our first time. The first time can't be anything weird. The second or third time however...

Anyway, I don't really have any friends in this class anymore. All I would have is Jackie, and the days she is here, she gives me dirty looks. She's changed so much, she can't be happy with Brendon and the rest of his coven. SHIT I almost forgot about her. We, and by we I mean Dev and I, need to get some inside info on P!ATD and if necessary we need to get her out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed something very off about them.

It was the last class of the day, and this fucking math makes no sense. Math pisses me off so much, you have no idea. UGH.

Luckily an announcement came on then, “Dory Griffin, your mate is here to get you.”

I beamed, my mate. I stood and ignored the human who gotten away with talking a lot of shit about me for a few weeks who snickered and whispered to his friend. If there were a dom in this class, Jack (real original name right?) would have his guts all over the ceiling by now.

I went to my locker and got my stuff then headed to the main office where Devin stood with his hands in his pockets having a conversation with the dom principle. They were smiling so I guess it wasn't a bad one.

A dom, I think his name is Allen but I've herd him referred to as Jeremy thirteenth, who was sitting at the table doing homework stood and opened the door for me offering a respectful smile. I thanked him, my voice getting Dev and the principle's attention.

Devin smiled as I walked over to him and gave him a side hug, he kissed the top of my head.

“Well Dory, I hoped you two'd work out. Thought I'd let you know Devin now has permission to enter the school, and the school's property as he wishes during school hours. At least until your graduation.” Principle Hetfield smiled.

“Really? That's great!” I smiled at him, feeling Devin pull me closer for a second showing me he felt the same.

“Also, he can remove you from class whenever. Except your fertile class of course.” he added.

I nodded, you don't miss fertile class unless it's life or death for the most part.

“And I am going to abuse that, daily.” Devin chuckled.

Principle Hetfield grinned but didn't comment.

I giggled, and smiled up at my boyfriend.

“Like now.” he added, grinning at the principle and leading me away. My heart fluttered at his humor as he held the door open for me before lacing our fingers and walking us out of the school.

“When do you want to practice for the audition?” I asked as he opened the car door for me.

“Whenever you want.” he smiled closing the door after I got in. In a flash he was in the drivers seat turning the key in the ignition.

“Like...when we get to your house?”

“Sure.”

“So...what kind of dance do you want to do?”

He shrugged, never taking his eyes from the road. “Whatever you want.”

“First things first, can you dance?”

“Of course, my mom wanted me to be ready for anything my mate may want. So she made me take dance lessons till I was 15. Nine years total.”

My eye bros rose in surprise. “Oh, great. Okay so uh...maybe we could pick a type of music or song and just mix a bunch of different dances.” I suggested.

“Alright, what genre?”

“Can we do kinda like...hardcore? Maybe get some tango or someshit in there somehow?”

He smiled “You have brilliant ideas my little pixie.”

“Pixie?”

He licked his lips nervously and blushed slightly. “Yeah...”

“It's a cute nick name.” I agreed.

“I'm glad you think so.” he grinned again as we pulled up to his house.

An hour later we pretty much exhausted all the songs we knew, and none really felt right.

“I think...I might now a guy. Some guys really. They are on a vampire only version of youtube, and I'm sure they'd let us use a song.” Devin stated.

“Whats then name of this vampire only youtube?”

“It uh...” He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away for a moment. “It's called Fangtube.”

I rolled my eyes. “Isn't that creative?” I said sarcastically.

“No but...” he playfully bared his fangs at me making me shuffle in my seat. “Fitting.”

“Yeah, that's true.”

He chuckled and typed it into the search bar. He signed on and typed in Memphis May Fire.

After listening to some, we agreed this was perfect.

“I'll ask them.” My mate pulled out his phone, sent a text in two seconds later got a reply. “They said sure.”

“Great! How about this one?” I pointed to The Sinner. I fell in love with the song. It had fast parts where we would dance quickly and almost aggressively, then slow parts where we could to some ballet type things and slower movements.

“That'll do.” he agreed.

“Lets get started!” I pressed play and took his hands, walking him over to a clear space where the floor glistened. He got a remote to control the music so we could stop it, go back and try something else. We worked for three hours until my feet hurt.

We sat on the couch in the living room, I took off my shoes.

“So about Jackie-”

“I got it covered.”

“What?” I looked up at him.

“I've gathered some info without them knowing.”

“So you snooped?”

He made a face “Didn't we have this argument already?”

Oh shit, we did. Ha ha.

“Yeah.”

“And...how did it end?” He arched an eye brow in the cutest way.

“Like this.” I leaned in and skimmed our lips softly.

“Oh.” he blinked, then smiled making my heart flutter.

“So what information did you gather without them knowing?”

Devin's face got serious and almost grave. “Jackie isn't the first fertile Brendon's had like this. The first was named Danielle. When she started hanging out with Panic! At the Disco, she slowly lost weight and started wearing long sleeves. People swear they'd seen hand shaped bruises on her arms, and ragged bite marks and scars. So..well that leads me to think...they...raped her.”

I flinched.

“And not just once.” he went on. “One day she just disappeared. She was never herd from again, her family moved away and that was the end of it. No one knows where she went or what happened.”

“So it could get worse?!”

He nodded “I'm afraid so.”

“Poor Jackie. She isn't safe. We need to get her out of there.” I pressed.

“We will. But we can't do it alone. Panic! At the Disco live right down the street to each other, and Brendon's house is a fucking fortress. Word is he's got traps and secret passages all over. I'm sure that's where she spends her time. We'll need more vampires to help us. I'm sure you've seen the darkness in Brendon's eyes.”

I nodded, recalling that bone chilling moment when he winked at me.

“I can talk to some people who may join our side if not for Jackie, but so no fertile is put through him again.”

“Like who?”

“The guys of course” he spoke of Chris, Angelo, Ricky and Ryan. “Andy for sure, maybe Jeremy, Jake, and a few adult doms I know.”

So like eight to ten doms? Sounds good.

“I'm going too.”

His eyes hardened. “No. It's unsafe.”

“I don't care! She's my friend and I've let this go on way too long. I AM going!” I growled.

~Devin~

I've never herd those words come from a fertile. She radiated determination, hope and bravery. Its not everyday a fertile stands up to her mate, plans to go into another doms house through who knows what to get her fertile friend who's (understandably) been a bitch to her for years.

Who knows what they've done to her?! I'm fucking going if I have to go alone. Jackie never did anything to deserve this and I'll be DAMNED if I don't help her.[i/]Her mind hissed.

I found her determination and sense of responsibility attractive. But I still won't let her go.

“It's not safe. You WILL STAY HERE. I will find you a sitter if I must.” I growled back, watching the fire in her eyes remain.

“I'll find a way Devin. You know me enough to know that.”

She's right.

“Besides, what makes you think she'd come with you guys? Without me, she has no one she knows she can trust. Her trust isn't instant, that I can promise.” she added a bit pridefully.

Damn it, she's right again.

“Fine. But don't go ANYWHERE alone.”

Her perfect lips went in a line and she nodded.

But if it comes down to staying safe with a dom and saving Jackie... her thought trailed off.

I hope she doesn't have to make that decision.

----___--

“Alright so it's set?” Dory said to Andy over the phone.

“Great!” she beamed, saying goodbye and hanging up.

It's official. Dory is spending the night at my house. Tomorrow I'll take her back to Andy's at some point

“Okay what do you wanna do?” I asked the stunning fertile.

“Let's watch moives in our Pjs!”

“Okay. Wanna borrow some stuff?” I asked.

She nodded “Please.”

The ruby haired girl waited in the living room until I returned in my Pjs: Black basketball shorts and a gray tank top, with a dark red pair of drawstring basketball shorts and an Edward Scissorhands tee shirt I'm sure will fit her like a dress.

She went into the bathroom and when she came back sure enough the shorts were tied tightly and the shirt went to her knees. Then again, that shirt is kinda big on me. It hid her petite but hourglass frame well. Honestly I think she never looked more beautiful then right now, in my clothes.

“I could swim in this shirt.” she giggled.

“That you could.” I grinned, turning on the tv and pulling up Netflix.

“So...what do you wanna watch?” I asked.

We settled on Dark Shadows, and cuddled the whole time. Dory is just so amazing. She's so perfect. Her giggle is a-fucking-dorible, her smile honestly gives me butterflies, her sense of humor is great, her remarks are just sassy enough, her sense of style is impeccable, everything she says is cute. How did I get so lucky?
♠ ♠ ♠
Extra long update! Do you think it's cute how Devin refuses to call it "Snooping?" Aww Dory is now Pixie to Devin! Thoughts on her considering kinky sex with Devin?
Stuffs about to get serious. What do you think about Dory still carring about Jackie? Anymore guesses on Andy's mate? Remember what he said "a he, shaggy brown hair, light brown eyes, a bit tan and of very small build. He'd have the cutest little nose and full lips." Someone fits that description, he's already been in the story.

Excited for the talent show? Here's a link to the song they chose; youtube.com/watch?v=YAzsp73UMXw The Sinner by Memphis May Fire I love this song! OH MY GOD I FORGOT HOW TO DO LINKS! HELPPPPPP! DX