Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter 26

When we made it back to Devin's house, I made us some sandwiches. It was about 3PM, and I wanted to go to somewhere else.

“Hey Dev?” I asked, putting the knife in the dishwasher.

“Yes my little Pixie?”

“Can we visit Andy?”

He shrugged. “I don't see why not, text him first.”

“Will do.”

I pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Hey Andy, you busy?

Soon he replied.
I had a date with Manson and Batman Begins, other than that no.

I smiled at his childishness. Can Devin and I come over to visit?

Sure, Sally misses you. She sits on the fridge all day like she expects you to come get something from it.

Poor kitty, I'll see if Dev will let me take her. How's Manson?

I tapped my fingers on the counter as I waited.

He's fine, seems like he wishes he had something to protect but other than that he's good.

Dev came in.

“He said we can go over. But uh...hey Ghost?”

He grinned at his nick name I'd given him. “Yes?”

“Do you remember Andy and I had a dog and cat?”

He nodded.

“Well, I was wondering if we could bring the cat home with us. She misses me and I love her.”

My mate seemed to think about it for a moment before sighing. “Would it make you happy?”

“Yes!” I smiled.

“Then sure, what's the cat's name?”

“Sally.”

“Like Jack Skellingtion!” he chuckled.

Oh shit, Jack and Sally. I never thought of that! I mentally face palmed.

I nodded. “Lets head over now?” I asked.

“Okay.” we headed to the car.

Ten minuets later we arrived to Andy's house, not only to catch up, but to get Sally and the rest of my stuff. I knocked on the door and launched myself at Andy when he opened it.

“Andy!” I grinned, hugging him.

“Hey short stuff.” he patted my back, I let go and stood beside Devin.

Suddenly a growling Manson came barreling through the house his aggressive eyes turning soft and puppy like when he saw me. He started wagging his massive tail and jogged over to me, getting up on his hind legs, he would have pushed me over if Devin hadn't held me up. I giggled as the large dog licked my face

I pet him and Andy pulled him off, grinning. “He missed you.”

“I see that.”

Devin and Andy did that little upward head jerk in greeting.

“Devin this is Manson.” I introduced my mate to the dog.

Devin held the dogs gaze and slowly reached to hold my waist. The dog barred his teeth and Devin did too, ripping a snarl that made Manson hide behind Andy, head bowed.

Andy stepped aside so Manson could watch Devin hug me and kiss my hair. He was showing the dog that I belonged to him. The great dane lay down with his head on his huge paws in submission.

“Where's this Sally I've herd about?” Devin asked.

I herd a bell rapidly ringing, and in bolted the cat who leapt from the floor into my chest. I caught her and pet her as she rubbed on my face purring. The black cat flicked her tail contently as I rubbed my face back on her as she did mine. What? I like cats.

“She purrs like a motor boat!” Andy laughed. I glared slightly and stepped on his foot. “Don't give him ideas.”

Devin smirked and winked. “Too late.”

Oh well.

Andy scratched the back of his neck with a small smile before sitting on the couch. Devin pet Sally who hissed at him. He frowned and retreated his hand.

“Oh get over it. He's nice. See?” I spoke to the cat then pet my mates hair making him look up at my and and pout.

God, he's so adorable!

Sally sneezed at him, then looked at me with innocent eyes.

I dropped my hand and Devin tried to pet her again, she hissed and batted at him.

“Sorry Dev, I guess she doesn't like you.” I offered sympatheticly.

“Maybe she just doesn't like doms.” he reasoned.

Andy barked a laugh from the couch. “Ha! She loved Jake, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool, Ray Toro...it's just you dude.” he smiled.

Devin pouted again. I put Sally down, she curled up with Manson who was on the couch by Andy.

“Don't worry, she'll warm up to you.” I faced my mate, who grabbed my hips firmly. “No she won't.” he pouted more. My god that pout is so fucking adorable! I could just-

I leaned up and pecked his lips, he smirked and pulled me closer.

“Easy there guys! Not in my house!” Andy spoke up. We sighed and backed up.

“Okay well, we have a talent show to get ready for so Dev, you mind getting Sally's stuff?”

“Not at all. As long as you get Sally.”

“Deal.”

Devin went to get her stuff ready, litter box, litter, food,bowels, toys and such. Devin carried her things out to the car and came back. He then got the rest of my stuff from Andy's room and put it in the car too. Andy stood and walked over to me.

We looked at each other before I launched him into a hug. “Thanks for everything Andy, it means so much. I love you, like a brother of course.” I squeezed him.

He chuckled, chest rumbling. “I know, I love you too Dor, like a sister of course.” he mocked me.

I laughed and we let go. “See ya Biersack. Thanks for taking care of her.” Devin said.

Andy nodded. “Anytime she needs me, I'm there. See ya Sola.” he waved back. “Sally!” I called, her bell dinged a few times with each of her kitty steps, she jumped into my arms and Devin and I left.

Sally slept on my lap the entire ride home, I carried her in the house and set her down to let her get familiar with the place. The black cat took off down the hall.

Despite his protests, I helped my mate bring things in and place them. I was pouring fresh litter in the litter box when a deep, sharp pain crippled me. I screamed at the sudden pain so deep in me. In a blink Devin was there, hands up and ready to do what he had to.

“The blood wore off Dev. It...it hurts.” I groaned clutching myself through my pants. He frowned. “I know it does my little Pixie, I'm so-” “No.” I growled, interrupting.

He gave me a flabbergasted look.

“Don't apologize for making me whole. Don't apologize for binding us together body and soul. Don't apologize for for giving me you, forever.” I groaned in pain as I stood up straight.

He closed his mouth that was agape with shock and nodded. “Want me to make it go away again?”

I really need to work on our routine for the talent show, and I certainly can't do it like this. I nodded.

To sum up the night, Devin made the pain go away, we danced for about 3 hours with breaks each half hour, then we went to bed with Sally at our feet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da! Thoughts on how Devin helped her? Think I forgot about Andy? Sally? The talent show? Nope :) The talent show's gonna be a big deal, shits gonna go down afterward

Please read my journal